4.40 star(s) 71 Votes

jufot

May 15, 2021
So I'm here playing Naomi solo since she's the top LI for me. I get that the MC was a dick and totally doesn't deserve her forgiveness but me taking on the role, I'm trying to fix his f*ck-ups and hope to reconcile the relationship. One thing that bothers me though is this Lexa character.
I'm also playing Naomi solo (best girl, obviously) and I share the same concerns about Alexandra. She definitely knows more than she's willing to say, but about what? Damon (beyond being gay)? Naomi? Maybe even MC's mom? Let's see what happens in episode 4.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
First my compliments to the developers for a technically excellent game. Truly. Renders are excellent, although Naomi's skin in some shots is more lizard than human.

The story line has a couple problems. Naomi and the MC split because she put her tournament before his need for support when his mother packed up and abandoned him. Given their oft repeated mutual commitment to each other before anything or anyone else does that make any sense at all? The simple answer is that it does not. The MC would not call her back until he'd exhausted all options. Recognizing this she wouldn't just say no, she either say "first flight home baby" or "darling I can tell you're hurting but sleep 8 hours and re-evaluate. I'll make flight arrangements and if, when you wake up, you still need me home I'll get on the plane."

Given what we've been shown about their relationship, when he went off on her she'd have recognized just how broken he'd become and gotten on the plane. Unless she really cared more for the tourney than him. If the latter case was true, then they are better off apart. Period. You can't promise "you and me against the world babe" and not deliver when called upon.

Barring some revelation, the simple fact is that, while he was in crisis, she did put him second to an athletic event gives a lot of weight to his reservations. At the same time, adults don't walk away without finding the truths between them. So in the end the entire narrative for the failure of their relationship fails to hold water.

Don't get me wrong, I like the game. But in the end, unless the MC and or Naomi is truly an honor less scum of the earth self indulgent shit for brains, the only outcome is that they reunite.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
First my compliments to the developers for a technically excellent game. Truly. Renders are excellent, although Naomi's skin in some shots is more lizard than human.

The story line has a couple problems. Naomi and the MC split because she put her tournament before his need for support when his mother packed up and abandoned him. Given their oft repeated mutual commitment to each other before anything or anyone else does that make any sense at all? The simple answer is that it does not. The MC would not call her back until he'd exhausted all options. Recognizing this she wouldn't just say no, she either say "first flight home baby" or "darling I can tell you're hurting but sleep 8 hours and re-evaluate. I'll make flight arrangements and if, when you wake up, you still need me home I'll get on the plane."

Given what we've been shown about their relationship, when he went off on her she'd have recognized just how broken he'd become and gotten on the plane. Unless she really cared more for the tourney than him. If the latter case was true, then they are better off apart. Period. You can't promise "you and me against the world babe" and not deliver when called upon.

Barring some revelation, the simple fact is that, while he was in crisis, she did put him second to an athletic event gives a lot of weight to his reservations. At the same time, adults don't walk away without finding the truths between them. So in the end the entire narrative for the failure of their relationship fails to hold water.

Don't get me wrong, I like the game. But in the end, unless the MC and or Naomi is truly an honor less scum of the earth self indulgent shit for brains, the only outcome is that they reunite.
Mom walking out is a terrible ordeal, but it's not like a death of a family or best friend type of thing. I can't remember all the details, but the tournament is a big thing for her as well. What sport was it? Was it made out to be for her future career or scholarship or something like that? Or was it a hobby? Can't remember. Anyways, you can't say that she should drop everything and come running to do what...? Hug him? She can't really do anything other than lend her shoulder. I mean, that would be a big help emotionally, but it's not like she just ghosted him. She did her best to support him over the phone even if it's not the same. He got angry and talked shit. From her point of view, it could be a bit unreasonable that he would make her feel so bad when her heart is already aching for him.

People generally try to identify with the MC and get angry at any slight against "their character," but the situation was just terrible and they both hurt each other. To me, she had no malice in her decision while juggling multiple obligations, while he lashed out due to frustration. If I really had to point a finger, it would be slightly in the MC's direction. Relationships are fragile. It's a give and take, and sometimes people just can't give what the other needs while sacrificing everything. Expecting a person to devote their whole being to you is maybe a bit immature. They were both young, so lesson learned I guess. With time to reflect on the past, they can probably get back together and come out stronger, if I wasn't banging all the other chicks lol.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Mom walking out is a terrible ordeal, but it's not like a death of a family or best friend type of thing. I can't remember all the details, but the tournament is a big thing for her as well. What sport was it? Was it made out to be for her future career or scholarship or something like that? Or was it a hobby? Can't remember. Anyways, you can't say that she should drop everything and come running to do what...? Hug him? She can't really do anything other than lend her shoulder. I mean, that would be a big help emotionally, but it's not like she just ghosted him. She did her best to support him over the phone even if it's not the same. He got angry and talked shit. From her point of view, it could be a bit unreasonable that he would make her feel so bad when her heart is already aching for him.

People generally try to identify with the MC and get angry at any slight against "their character," but the situation was just terrible and they both hurt each other. To me, she had no malice in her decision while juggling multiple obligations, while he lashed out due to frustration. If I really had to point a finger, it would be slightly in the MC's direction. Relationships are fragile. It's a give and take, and sometimes people just can't give what the other needs while sacrificing everything. Expecting a person to devote their whole being to you is maybe a bit immature. They were both young, so lesson learned I guess. With time to reflect on the past, they can probably get back together and come out stronger, if I wasn't banging all the other chicks lol.
Yeah, I don't see how she should have dropped everything in the middle of a tournament to go be an emotional support for him. He had Damon, he had Danielle, he had his dad, maybe other friends that have since graduated. She could have finished the tournament and come back to see him. In the end they broke up because they didn't communicate with each other and he never saw volleyball as important. The MC never attended one of her games, not once. So how can he say that he treated her as the most important part of his life when he wouldn't attend her games because he didn't like the sport she played? She supported him, but that wasn't reciprocated. And when he had an emergency (not a death in the family) he didn't think her tournament was important and wanted her to drop everything to come let him cry on her shoulder.
She made commitments to her partner and her school to compete in that tournament, barring a death in her own family I don't see any reason she should leave to comfort him.

dollarlnwza

Jan 2, 2018
I feel like dating many girls will cause a heart breaking scence for each girl character but what should I do. They are all cute haha.

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
I like the game but there's a lot that doesn't make sense to me.
The ex gf stuff it's too much drama. Mira i thought she is weird from the beginning (why this girl is talking to me like we’ve been lovers for years)

your best friend has a lot of secrets he hides from you. and for some strange reason he also loves to tell your personal life to the whole world. (I really don’t like this guy)

your best friend girlfriend who is trying to go back to him with your help jump at you whenever she can (calm down with that bitch)

We also have the other that is engaged and try fuck me as soon i met her and later come give me the drama with her boyfriend (what i don't care)

Ada is the only girl you have to do something to have sex. all the others girls attack you as if you have written on your forehead I’m a sex toy

As I said I like the game but the game tries to be serious and make you care for the girls but with what i say above yea I can't take the game seriously and the only interesting girl is Ada

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
I like the game but there's a lot that doesn't make sense to me.
The ex gf stuff it's too much drama. Mira i thought she is weird from the beginning (why this girl is talking to me like we’ve been lovers for years)

your best friend has a lot of secrets he hides from you. and for some strange reason he also loves to tell your personal life to the whole world. (I really don’t like this guy)

your best friend girlfriend who is trying to go back to him with your help jump at you whenever she can (calm down with that bitch)

We also have the other that is engaged and try fuck me as soon i met her and later come give me the drama with her boyfriend (what i don't care)

Ada is the only girl you have to do something to have sex. all the others girls attack you as if you have written on your forehead I’m a sex toy

As I said I like the game but the game tries to be serious and make you care for the girls but with what i say above yea I can't take the game seriously and the only interesting girl is Ada
i like the game too but I get ur points, it's weird that Damon's ex says she loves him so much and wants him back but at the same time she be sucking the MCs dick as if tho she don't give a fuck about Damon.. It makes no sense, I mean if she always had a thing for the MC I guess it would make sense a lil bit but why express so much love for Damon wanting him back when she's clearly falling for the MC, where the fuck is the loyalty at

And Mira, well I guess she's just an extremely friendly girl but that also makes her niave af.. The only reason why she was so friendly with the MC from the beginning was because of all the things she heard about him from Damon, so she felt like she already knew him abit but once again that's just her being niave af.

Rose, well I can get why she throw herself at the MC, she wasn't attracted to him emotionally but she wanted to get revenge on her fiancé so she fucked the first "hot guy" she came across.. If u chose to continue the Rose path and be there for her more for more than just sex then she actually develops feelings for him, at one point telling him she wish she had met him before chris(her fiance) I mean I get that she comes of as a cheater which she is but I guess it still makes a good story with her falling for the MC cause he's the one who's been there for her when her fiance was sulking over Ada

Ada, well she's nice and all and definitely a potential serious relationship but I don't know, i'm just not feeling her with all that Chris BS, clearly she's still in love with him.. which is hypocritical of mel I guess seeing that I'm fucking around with the other girls behind her back but it's whatever

Noami, well I have nothing bad to say about her, she seemed like the perfect girlfriend and loves the MC more than anything.. He fucked up their relationship and she still forgave him

Damon, well I don't know bout yall but clearly the dude is gay.. The signs are there, the Dion dude must be his bf that's why he broke up with the blonde chick.. I could be wrong and the Dev might want us to think he is gay but I don't know
and I agree he's pretty invested into the MCs life but i guess that's because he loves his bro and wants the best for him.. The secretive shit is annoying sure but I mean if he is gay I'm sure it's hard for him to tell people that, even if that that person is his best friend/brother
And I mean let's be honest if anything the MC is a dick for fucking with his best friends ex behind his back (that's if you u took her path)

• Haha
Reactions: Yuri L and cib64

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
They're standing too close to each other. She needs to go marry Chris and quit leading the MC on. She is so obviously still in love with her ex that it makes the MC just her rebound guy.

And Rose needs to break it off with Chris because she is too quick to jump into the MC's arms.

Otherwise... Update soon?

;) :ROFLMAO:

Fiufia

Jun 25, 2021
They're standing too close to each other. She needs to go marry Chris and quit leading the MC on. She is so obviously still in love with her ex that it makes the MC just her rebound guy.

And Rose needs to break it off with Chris because she is too quick to jump into the MC's arms.

I swear I'm just waiting to finish having sex with Ada and she start talking about her ex :LUL:

• Haha
Reactions: MrFriendly

InfamousGuy

Apr 4, 2019

Nah, they're not standing close enough. I need to them to just bang already like the lovers that they are.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I swear I'm just waiting to finish having sex with Ada and she start talking about her ex :LUL:
Nah, they're not standing close enough. I need to them to just bang already like the lovers that they are.
More and more I feel like the plot of this game is "How to make the MC more miserable?" LOL
There isn't a single character that isn't lying to him, withholding something from him, or trying to use him (or all of the above). I think this MC needs to go find a certain guy who knows some grilling techniques and live on a beach chugging beers.

jufot

May 15, 2021
There isn't a single character that isn't lying to him, withholding something from him, or trying to use him (or all of the above).
IMHO Naomi isn't doing any of those things :) I know the very last scene says that it was Damon who encouraged her to get in touch with the MC, but that's barely even a white lie so I don't think that counts as "withholding".

Rocc46

Sep 1, 2020
IMHO Naomi isn't doing any of those things :) I know the very last scene says that it was Damon who encouraged her to get in touch with the MC, but that's barely even a white lie so I don't think that counts as "withholding".
I obviously don't know this for a fact but I'd bet good money that she knows more about MCs mom than she lets out.

jufot

May 15, 2021
I obviously don't know this for a fact but I'd bet good money that she knows more about MCs mom than she lets out.
Normally I'd agree, but the role of "love interest who knows the truth about MC's mom" is already covered by Penny :)

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I didn't know Romanhume and I are one and the same ;)

IIRC Naomi kept pushing the MC to talk to his mom on New Years as if she knew something more or suspected something. In addition I am going to future proof this and say that all of the important characters (love interests and friends) will eventually be revealed to have secrets they've kept from the MC because that's how the plot seems to be going.

jufot

May 15, 2021
IIRC Naomi kept pushing the MC to talk to his mom on New Years as if she knew something more or suspected something.
True, but I think we saw everything there is to see on that front. Naomi noticed MC's mom was off because it was fucking obvious and she was paying attention while MC was an idiot only thinking of his own bullshit.

Obviously, your guess is as good as mine. Let's see what happens :)

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
I'm enjoying this game a lot. "One" thing I don't understand: I was playing and helping Danielle but got tired of her so I started a new game to get rid of her but I couldn't. Whatever I chose I always end up tied to her. Am I doing something wrong or those choices are actually meaningless? Also in the same run I didn't chose any points with Mira but apparently she still interested... Do choices and points matter for anything in this? It's somewhat annoying me.

jufot

May 15, 2021
I'm enjoying this game a lot. "One" thing I don't understand: I was playing and helping Danielle but got tired of her so I started a new game to get rid of her but I couldn't. Whatever I chose I always end up tied to her. Am I doing something wrong or those choices are actually meaningless? Also in the same run I didn't chose any points with Mira but apparently she still interested... Do choices and points matter for anything in this? It's somewhat annoying me.
You may choose not to seek a relationship with Danielle or Mira, but they are still part of the story and there are plenty of non-sexual scenes with them for that reason. They can be interested in you without you being interested in them. I'm on a solo Naomi route for example, but the friendship with Danielle and Mira are still there for story reasons.

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
You may choose not to seek a relationship with Danielle or Mira, but they are still part of the story and there are plenty of non-sexual scenes with them for that reason. They can be interested in you without you being interested in them. I'm on a solo Naomi route for example, but the friendship with Danielle and Mira are still there for story reasons.
What I meant with Danielle is that the first time we talk there's an option when she asks him to help her that says: "No I won't" as in the MC doesn't help her and he ends up helping anyway. I get it, it's scripted, and that entirely my point. Why give that choice if it means nothing? It made me restart the game for nothing. Got it?
About the LI points, I got it figured out.
Thanks for your time.

P.S. Feels like I have absolute no control on what's going on... besides who to fuck. Even something like dancing, I said NO but I have to go dancing so why the choice?!

Anyway, this one is just too much drama and believe me I love drama.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 71 Votes