4.40 star(s) 71 Votes

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
I see ''new'' update.. finally any progress with Danielle? She was very annoying about her ex bf situation. Especially screaming his name during orgasm. :FacePalm:
Do we have any progress with her?

I've heard a few things about mc's mother too.. the worst mother in the world.
I know this is probably a first but this is one instance where the mom should've been killed off instead.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
I'm not gonna lie as much as I liked the designs of some the female characters and the stories linked to them I don't know if I'll ever play another update if there's no option to kill your mother or completely traumatize her.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the only option/s with mother should be "fuck her", "fuck her hard" and "fuck her hard once more" :WeSmart:
all those with creampie option ofc, and choice to leave her in the dirt after that or to forgive her if she becomes your fuck-toy.
wouldnt that be better?
why to waste sexy any hot fem character?

summom

Dec 2, 2018
So.. the choice between Mira and Rose in the art class means just one of the two? Pick Mira close Rose or pick Rose close Mira?

th3_fr4gil3

Jan 24, 2022
whelp, that was a rollercoaster.
only other VN i've played that comes close is 'friends, family and strangers'.

Loxxxthenasty

May 1, 2020
I think there should be an option to go off on his own get away from all these toxic people and start fresh but that would make sense... lol
True it makes sense... But it ain't exciting!!!! I do hope dev. Delivers suitable ending options both good and bad...IMO protagonist needs the win after the deceit and manipulation

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Can't wait to see what MC can choose to do!!!
Anybody thinking maybe he'll commit suicide???!!!
Just a thought.....
why ?
what gave you the impression he may would?
that is beyond stupid if you ask me

i agree with WastedTalent - he should be able to walk away from those lying, meddeling folks
and fuck damon - not in a sexual sense

Last edited:

Loxxxthenasty

May 1, 2020
why ?
what gave you the impression he may would?
that beyond stupid if you ask me
C'mon!!! Really...As I said it was just a thought but with all the mental anguish the MC is facing down the possibility is or maybe such a choice!!
Even though... There a other choices that can be had that would be much better... Only time and the dev. can tell!!!
I personally wish MC destroys them all starting with the piece of shit friend... Let them revel in what they created

Reactions: Boehser Onkel

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
C'mon!!! Really...As I said it was just a thought but with all the mental anguish the MC is facing down the possibility is or maybe such a choice!!
Even though... There a other choices that can be had that would be much better... Only time and the dev. can tell!!!
I personally wish MC destroys them all starting with the piece of shit friend... Let them revel in what they created
ik
and was not meant as offense :cool:
i said "that ..." not "you"

i totally agree

Screenshot_3.png
Screenshot_6.png
Screenshot_7.png
Screenshot_1.png
Screenshot_2.png
Screenshot_4.png
Screenshot_8.png
Screenshot_5.png