4.40 star(s) 71 Votes

Prometheus51

Sep 25, 2018
I was about to play the game because the renders looked good but reading this thread makes it sound like (some) of the characters are terrible people. Would it still be worth playing? Or are the characters so shitty and unlikable it ruins it?

• Angry
Reactions: RolandG.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
i really want an option to fuck them all (mommy dearest as top priority ofc).
After that most of them can fuck off, while im taking my chosen chick to live happily ever after :WeSmart:
Hey knowing how spineless the mc is his chosen girl will probably cuck him lol

Reactions: qaywsx

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
I was about to play the game because the renders looked good but reading this thread makes it sound like (some) of the characters are terrible people. Would it still be worth playing? Or are the characters so shitty and unlikable that it ruins it?
The game is cool. Now, the problem is that a lot of characters are Life succubus that is drama filled to the max. Sadly I think the only good person in this game is the father who does not even show and for worse is even shunned sometimes in the game in favor of the piece of shit mother of the MC. If there was an option to go to Asia to Dad who we learn later in the game is in charge of all the Asian Pacific operations in his company, aka is loaded as fuck, and wants to stay on good terms with his son. Why the fuck are we staying in this piece of shit of a town where not even 1!!! person tells us the truth and treats us as equals. Fuck, not even one person treated us as equals.

MrD812

Oct 24, 2021
Thank You Every One!!!
Have saved me Long Hours, You ALL ROCK!!
You're ALL The BEST, Never forget that!!!

Loxxxthenasty

May 1, 2020
I was about to play the game because the renders looked good but reading this thread makes it sound like (some) of the characters are terrible people. Would it still be worth playing? Or are the characters so shitty and unlikable it ruins it?
The girlfriend paths kinda create a ready buffer for MC to get him emotionally ready for the coming chaos.... I personally can't wait

Loxxxthenasty

May 1, 2020
The game is cool. Now, the problem is that a lot of characters are Life succubus that is drama filled to the max. Sadly I think the only good person in this game is the father who does not even show and for worse is even shunned sometimes in the game in favor of the piece of shit mother of the MC. If there was an option to go to Asia to Dad who we learn later in the game is in charge of all the Asian Pacific operations in his company, aka is loaded as fuck, and wants to stay on good terms with his son. Why the fuck are we staying in this piece of shit of a town where not even 1!!! person tells us the truth and treats us as equals. Fuck, not even one person treated us as equals.
Mira for me is the safest bet for MC... Ada too to an extent...
I am hoping there is an opportunity to consign the traitors to hell and move to Japan with your chosen LI

Prometheus51

Sep 25, 2018
Yeah, it sounds like I might have to pass. I'm not really in the mood for a game where the characters all seem to be in agreement about treating the mc like shit (the writing in general sounds bad). I might check in when the next update comes out.

One more thing, is there a possibility of this game ending on a positive note for the mc? Or at least some comeuppance for these terrible people?

Reactions: JiraiyaThePervySage

L0MBR0

Jan 19, 2020
This is one of those stories where knowing all the plot twists before you start is the safest bet, so won't be touching it until all is done and dusted... if ever. Hope simp boi grows a pair. Rooting for Danielle and maybe Naomi.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

hungneet

Aug 6, 2017
is it just me or it really has been a long time between the update, I barely remember anything about the story anymore

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
If there was an option to go to Asia to Dad who we learn later in the game is in charge of all the Asian Pacific operations in his company, aka is loaded as fuck, and wants to stay on good terms with his son.
Golden Ending: We get on a plane to Asia and never speak to anyone in this town again. Once there, we reconnect with our dad now that we understand what it feels like to be fucked over by people who claim to love you. While there we learn to love and respect ourselves, and wind up dating five local girls who are all relatively well-adjusted and who respect and like us for who we are. Then in the end we hook up with one and get married (while the other four all take the end of their relationship gracefully and like mature adults), and live happily ever after (and never speak to anyone from the original town ever again).

If I had the ability to code, I'd consider actually making that as a full game. Or at least coding a mod for this one that allows you to tell Damon (and your mom) off in no uncertain terms and bounce the fuck out of town (because I doubt we're ever going to have that option).

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Golden Ending: We get on a plane to Asia and never speak to anyone in this town again. Once there, we reconnect with our dad now that we understand what it feels like to be fucked over by people who claim to love you. While there we learn to love and respect ourselves, and wind up dating five local girls who are all relatively well-adjusted and who respect and like us for who we are. Then in the end we hook up with one and get married (while the other four all take the end of their relationship gracefully and like mature adults), and live happily ever after (and never speak to anyone from the original town ever again).

If I had the ability to code, I'd consider actually making that as a full game. Or at least coding a mod for this one that allows you to tell Damon (and your mom) off in no uncertain terms and bounce the fuck out of town (because I doubt we're ever going to have that option).

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017

My MC, given a choice, would even become member of communist party if only he could get away from ex mom and so called best friend. I wouldn't even tell them that i go to Asia ( China or what ever country it is ) but simpley would leave, block them on every possible platform and social. Just radio silence from MCs part, no closure, nothing. I would leave two lowlifes to die. They're just horrible persons and personaly wouldn't like to have any contact with them.

Deus Void

Aug 5, 2018
OK so I just started playing and I read through a little of the comments. Is this one of those forced sexual encounter kind of games, or can I just stick with one or two girls?

4.40 star(s) 71 Votes