4.40 star(s) 71 Votes

Loxxxthenasty

May 1, 2020
A lot of the characters are in on the deception from the jump...How does one positively process and move on from something like that.... The game never got me until the plot thickened... Really curious right now about the developers end game here... And maybe the aftermath of it all.

Tex_Zion

Nov 24, 2020
Eu concordo totalmente e percebi que
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
PORRA, EU APENAS DESCOBRI.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
[/CITAR]
Não faz sentido ser de mães trocadas já que uma das falas do Damon é se ele comeu a mãe como mulher (sexualidade) o motivo do abandono é bem claro... o melhor final pra mim seria ouvir em silêncio e a revelação da mãe, vira as costas em silêncio e vai pra casa pegar suas coisas e sair da cidade de carro sem dar satisfeito pra ninguém nesse bando de doidos, depois de alguns anos o MC recebendo um e-mail como último sinal de um reencontro com essas pessoas e a escolha do jogador é perdoar definitivamente ou seguir em frente sem essas pessoas, um bom final para mim e com duas escolhas para o jogador fazer

Last edited:
Reactions: bobobarbarian

Rannell

Jul 29, 2020
Plus, the night she collapsed, that fuckin phonecall that caused her to stress out and collapse. I'm pretty fucking sure it was MC's mom.
Correct and the "him" was Damon on who had shown up at the house. Also the reason why Damon showed up at the hospital was because he was with the MC's mom at the time and sent him instead.

Last edited:

Ptroll

Jan 22, 2021
the mom was with Damon he even has a cup of her drink on his hood.
I think it's the mother in the background and you can only see it if you stay home!
We do know that she has been hanging out with Damon and Alexandra though.
And with Penny, Alex and Penny have some sort of connection because of the earrings. To me, Penny knows more than she's saying.

I hope we have the choice to forgive, or NOT!

Last edited:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I think it's the mother in the background and you can only see it if you stay home!

And with Penny, Alex and Penny have some sort of connection because of the earrings. To me, Penny knows more than she's saying.

I hope we have the choice to forgive, or NOT!
I want to be able to make a choice to burn it all down, leave everyone in the dust, and choose to either 1) follow the dad to Japan or 2) go to a different college after graduation and never have to deal with these needy, soul sucking, betraying assholes again. :)

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I want to be able to make a choice to burn it all down, leave everyone in the dust, and choose to either 1) follow the dad to Japan or 2) go to a different college after graduation and never have to deal with these needy, soul sucking, betraying assholes again. :)
I agree and IF you chose a girl, you could take her with you to Japan for a new start. On Ada's path, she's basically been fired, but not fired(?), given a 2 month leave from work(TBD). So, feasibly you could yoink her from all the bs and take her to Japan with you.

Sep 3, 2020
I agree and IF you chose a girl, you could take her with you to Japan for a new start. On Ada's path, she's basically been fired, but not fired(?), given a 2 month leave from work(TBD). So, feasibly you could yoink her from all the bs and take her to Japan with you.
hhey bro I already said I wanted to marry Rose and leave town

and start our family somewhere else

don't steal my idea that's not cool:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

NoI'mDirtyDan

Oct 14, 2017
So if I don't give a shit about Rose or Ada should I just skip this update. Also Rose is totally gonna cheat on y'all later in the relationship after one fight btw.

Reactions: Deus Void
4.40 star(s) 71 Votes