4.40 star(s) 71 Votes

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I forgot to say i really like that you gave us the choice to not have a harem if we don't want it (I'm personally not a fan of harems lol)

Edit ~ i also forgot to say that i'm on the path with the roommates Heidi and Athina (geez i hope i got there names right atleast) they are my favourite characters.
Heidi and Athena? Are you sure you're in the right thread?

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
No arguments from me. We all have that girl we like more than the others, I prefer 1. Naomi, 2. Mira and 3. Ada. If you played Naomi's route, the dev added a shit addition to the route. I always thought Becca had a thing for Naomi and I was right and the MC being such a beta tells her she needs to tell Naomi and as much as he loves her, he would step back and not interfere. I'm mean come the fuck on, dev! Some of this shit is way over the top.
Well, i guessed Becca being in love with Naomi, so no surprise there.
Never played Naomi route....but holly fuck...the MC would step back, seriously :FacePalm:
That's a new low for even for this spinless beta bitch.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Replaying the game really made me remember why i can't stand her :ROFLMAO:

She's a LI and you have the choice to start a relationship with her. The little content she has this ep is focused on Damon...but then, this should be nothing new if you follow Danielle path.
Well. At the start I didn't like her either but she grow on me. I guess because she feels realistic? She is the typical bratty girl you can often meet irl. Unlike a young aspiring painter or a hot punk tattoo police chick which is pretty rare.
Also, I like her Porsche, lol. And how she park it in the middle of a street:p
screenshot0002.png

• Haha
Reactions: sdawg1234

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
I'm still not sure if I got it right, brothers. Little help?

Damon is gay and in his struggles goes to therapy with MC's mom, then, in the middle of it, he makes the MC's mom run away after a lesbian relationship of the past, abandoning the MC in the process, then Alexandra is revealed to be his mom's lost love? If so, why hasn't MC's mom appeared as of yet in the VN? Still searching for Lexa?

Did I get it right? I confess, I'm having a hard time here understanding it all...

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I'm still not sure if I got it right, brothers. Little help?

Damon is gay and in his struggles goes to therapy with MC's mom, then, in the middle of it, he makes the MC's mom run away after a lesbian relationship of the past, abandoning the MC in the process, then Alexandra is revealed to be his mom's lost love? If so, why hasn't MC's mom appeared as of yet in the VN? Still searching for Lexa?

Did I get it right? I confess, I'm having a hard time here understanding it all...
Best guess: They are together, but mom is a cunt and hiding from the MC.

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
Fun game so far. I'm not sure how it escaped me to this point, but I'm glad I found it.

As for the paths, I enjoy having options that cause you to miss out on other potentially rewarding scenes. I know from other forums, that some folks don't appreciate that though.

I haven't bothered much on Mira's path because I don't like the model much. Although, if there is a possibility of a threesome with her art teacher I could change my mind. On that matter, a solo jump on Viv could be nice.

I didn't roll into the Naomi path, because the model is on and off to me. Just not entirely for me.

I've pushed mostly into the Ada and Danielle paths with a dash of Rose and Mira sprinkled in. Rose is a great competitor to Ada, but I like Ada a bit more at this point. Danielle is probably the most attractive model at this point, but
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, no harem? No problem there. Sometimes, they make sense, usually they don't. Not that I wouldn't mind a threesome thrown my way here and there...

No trans or futa? Fine by me. To each their own. These just aren't my kicks by any means.

Incest isn't my bag, but if they want to eventually let the MC tag Helen I won't skip the scene.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Fun game so far. I'm not sure how it escaped me to this point, but I'm glad I found it.

As for the paths, I enjoy having options that cause you to miss out on other potentially rewarding scenes. I know from other forums, that some folks don't appreciate that though.

I haven't bothered much on Mira's path because I don't like the model much. Although, if there is a possibility of a threesome with her art teacher I could change my mind. On that matter, a solo jump on Viv could be nice.

I didn't roll into the Naomi path, because the model is on and off to me. Just not entirely for me.

I've pushed mostly into the Ada and Danielle paths with a dash of Rose and Mira sprinkled in. Rose is a great competitor to Ada, but I like Ada a bit more at this point. Danielle is probably the most attractive model at this point, but

Also, no harem? No problem there. Sometimes, they make sense, usually they don't. Not that I wouldn't mind a threesome thrown my way here and there...

No trans or futa? Fine by me. To each their own. These just aren't my kicks by any means.

Incest isn't my bag, but if they want to eventually let the MC tag Helen I won't skip the scene.

Just FYI: This game is vanilla. You won't find 3ormoresomes in this.

Reactions: hatefuldisplay

Tex_Zion

Nov 24, 2020
it is clear to me what the end will be full of cries and pardons, the excuse for the mother's escape will be Alexandra's disease and love to escape guilt, Penny certainly has some sexual involvement with MC's mother and that is why this year is helping MC to pass on the mother's request that she feel guilty for his reason repeat the year at school, which will be revealed that he always sent money to him and helped in the shadows. Always games have a giant fear of having heavier choices in relation to other characters, not an asshole but of walking away and not wanting contact

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
I don't see how most of the relationships portrayed in this game end on a positive note, without it feeling ham-fisted or poorly written. I feel most of these relationships are too far gone to be salvageable. Which is not necessarily a bad thing, not every story needs a happy ending. For a game that was all but dead for a long time, the dev did a great job in hooking me back into this one again.

P.S. Sienna is hot as fuck, I need more of her, please.

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
Gonna say, as much as people (rightly) hate on Damon, the idea that he's been in love with us almost the entire time he's known us, and has basically pulled a massive psychotic yandere "IF I CAN'T HAVE YOU, I WILL DESTROY YOU!" gambit to utterly ruin our life in the hopes of breaking us seems like it would totally fit with how the story has been going up to this point.

If the last chapter is the MC suddenly realizing that Damon is essentially a supervillain and we just spend 20 minutes having an epic battle in the rain, it will all have been worth it.

...I just can't overlook the fact that all these events take place at the same time. If it was written differently and other things happened that prevented you from being at the other places maybe it would be more acceptable for me. But all 4 major events at the same time? There's no way I'll be able to see that as anything but contrived.
That part didn't bother me all that much. Partly because I only had two conflicting events (the consequence of avoiding certain people's storylines like the plague), but also because it makes sense from a game mechanics perspective. We're obviously approaching the end of the story, and since this isn't a harem game we're expected to finally start closing off some branches and choose which girl matters the most to us. So forcing you to choose which event to go to (thus implying which girl is most important to you) is an effective way to do that.

(Even if it becomes awkward if you wind up choosing the girl you think needs you the most in that moment, or the one where your presence feels the most important, rather than throwing everything else aside to just support the one girl you're interested in like a co-dependent simp. But consider the main character we're dealing with here.)

The one thing that did kind of bother me about the choice was that Mira's event at the art exhibition feels like it's the deliberate summation of the entire underlying thesis of the game. The monologues on love, loss, and loneliness (and on moving past the pain we create for ourselves) feel like they are literally the author spelling out to you what the entire theme of the game is, and the lesson they want you to walk away from it with. But then that scene is shunted off into a single path that you only see if you are pursuing that one specific love interest. It feels like that scene should have been part of the main story, and something that everyone sees no matter what path they're on.

I have no idea if any of the other scenes are similarly meaningful, but I know Ada's isn't (and that's the only other one I got to see).

I don't see how most of the relationships portrayed in this game end on a positive note, without it feeling ham-fisted or poorly written. I feel most of these relationships are too far gone to be salvageable.
I'd argue there isn't a single healthy relationship in the entire game, and that includes ones that you're not even part of (Damon and Dion, your mother, etc).

Pretty much every relationship you can be in is either incredibly codependent or toxic as hell. Ada is basically using you as her Manic Pixie Dream Boy. Rose is treating you as a combination rebound/revenge fuck. Danielle is using you to manipulate Damon. Naomi is a sack full of psychological issues who will likely break things off with you the moment there's trouble (again), and your entire relationship from start to finish was always shallow as fuck. Even Mira, who is relatively innocent of malice, is essentially treating you like an object of obsession and an idealized fantasy rather than a real person - you're essentially the Prince in her own internalized fairy tale, come to save her from her life (and you only really wind up with her at all because of Damon's twisted manipulation). And even the minor fling options are incredibly fucked up on multiple levels.

In a realistic scenario, fast-forward five years, and NONE of these relationships would survive. Every single one of them self-destructs at some point because of how utterly broken the people involved are, and how literally none of them are actually addressing any of their issues.

About the only possible happy ending would be if the MC just picks Mira, and hopes that she just stays in her delusion state of hero worship and he just embraces his narcissistic side to enjoy it. But that probably just leads to a lifetime of disappointment, with a ton of disillusionment, an eventually loveless marriage, and kids who grow up in a broken home and turn out to be just as emotionally fucked up as everyone else is now.

P.S. Sienna is hot as fuck, I need more of her, please.
I think I said an update or two back, but the only real chance of a happy ending would be if we could hook up with her and just ditch this town and everyone in it forever. She's pretty much the only person we've met in the entire game who isn't lying to us, using us, manipulating us, screwing us over, or otherwise treating us like utter excrement.

It seems that this game likes to portray any form of anger as bad

ignoring the fact that if you keep your anger bottled up on the inside without expressing it you can go crazy
That's why I feel like my headcanon ending for the game is that the MC finally cracks, and five years worth of suppressed rage and anger just come boiling out all at once, at which point he burns the entire city and everyone in it to the ground, and just rides out of town on a motorcycle wearing sunglasses (at night).

Hopefully he then rides into a different game with better love interests who treat him like an actual human being they respect.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Naomi is a sack full of psychological issues who will likely break things off with you the moment there's trouble (again), and your entire relationship from start to finish was always shallow as fuck.
You've got that wrong. It was the MC that kicked Naomi to the curb because she wouldn't drop everything to come and coddle him.

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
You've got that wrong. It was the MC that kicked Naomi to the curb because she wouldn't drop everything to come and coddle him.
Go back and read some of the scenes again. She makes no real effort to even really understand where he was coming from (in spite of the fact that she has literally experienced the same thing before), and after their initial argument neither one of them make an effort to even attempt to talk to each other. She explicitly tells you in the one scene that she's been abandoned multiple times in her life, so her default response to rejection is to run away - in essence, to reject the person back as a defense mechanism against being hurt. MC berates himself for never trying to contact her, but she did the exact same thing. She repeatedly mentions how she needs you to be there for her (and you promise you always will be because you're stupid teenagers and teenagers make grand gestures), but the FIRST TIME you have anything resembling a fight, she bails and never looks back. She makes no effort to understand you, reach out to you, or otherwise bridge the gap.

She isn't in love with you. She's in love with the idea of love. She has idealized your relationship into a perfect dream, and the moment that's called into question, she runs like hell. Your relationship wasn't love, it was two narcissists fucking (so their gay friend could live vicariously through them).

And all of that's before you get into questions like just how much she knew about your mother (she was acting incredibly shady at the dinner before your mother disappears), which would actually make her complicit in the problem and would justify your own response even more. Not to mention that the scene with her foster family comes across as a textbook example of a lot of her issues (which I've discussed in this topic before).

And the rest still stands. If you see their "happy" moments in the flashbacks, you realize their relationship was incredibly shallow. They have almost nothing in common apart from sex, and they barely relate to each other at all. It's very apparent that she was essentially latching on to you in exactly the same way most of the current love interests are - as a means of "fixing" her own problems. She even admits at one point that she basically wanted one person in her life who wouldn't leave her or want something from her. It's what made their break up so easy - they were barely a couple in the first place.

The fact that we're presented with MC's viewpoint from the start - where he is vastly over-romanticizing their relationship in the wake of its ending - can give you the wrong impression of what it actually was. But it's pretty obvious it was never really how he portrays it (which just makes him feel like even more of an overdramatic narcissistic crybaby himself for being so utterly broken up over it). It was a teen crush (and lots of sex), not a grand romances of the ages. Both of them would be way better off just getting over it and moving on.

Or to quote myself from another previous post I made:

Because they were basically Romeo obsessing over Rosaline. A childish teenage crush overblown into a love so dramatic that Romeo was willing to kill himself over it after she rejects him. And then completely forgotten 30 seconds after he meets Juliet for the first time.

Teenagers gonna teenage.

But everyone has to grow up sometime.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Go back and read some of the scenes again. She makes no real effort to even really understand where he was coming from (in spite of the fact that she has literally experienced the same thing before), and after their initial argument neither one of them make an effort to even attempt to talk to each other. She explicitly tells you in the one scene that she's been abandoned multiple times in her life, so her default response to rejection is to run away - in essence, to reject the person back as a defense mechanism against being hurt. MC berates himself for never trying to contact her, but she did the exact same thing. She repeatedly mentions how she needs you to be there for her (and you promise you always will be because you're stupid teenagers and teenagers make grand gestures), but the FIRST TIME you have anything resembling a fight, she bails and never looks back. She makes no effort to understand you, reach out to you, or otherwise bridge the gap.

She isn't in love with you. She's in love with the idea of love. She has idealized your relationship into a perfect dream, and the moment that's called into question, she runs like hell. Your relationship wasn't love, it was two narcissists fucking (so their gay friend could live vicariously through them).

And all of that's before you get into questions like just how much she knew about your mother (she was acting incredibly shady at the dinner before your mother disappears), which would actually make her complicit in the problem and would justify your own response even more. Not to mention that the scene with her foster family comes across as a textbook example of a lot of her issues (which I've discussed in this topic before).

And the rest still stands. If you see their "happy" moments in the flashbacks, you realize their relationship was incredibly shallow. They have almost nothing in common apart from sex, and they barely relate to each other at all. It's very apparent that she was essentially latching on to you in exactly the same way most of the current love interests are - as a means of "fixing" her own problems. She even admits at one point that she basically wanted one person in her life who wouldn't leave her or want something from her. It's what made their break up so easy - they were barely a couple in the first place.

The fact that we're presented with MC's viewpoint from the start - where he is vastly over-romanticizing their relationship in the wake of its ending - can give you the wrong impression of what it actually was. But it's pretty obvious it was never really how he portrays it (which just makes him feel like even more of an overdramatic narcissistic crybaby himself for being so utterly broken up over it). It was a teen crush (and lots of sex), not a grand romances of the ages. Both of them would be way better off just getting over it and moving on.

Or to quote myself from another previous post I made:
You're way off base with it. He specifically broke up with her because he was being a lil bitch as usual. If he ACTUALLY needed her, he could've went to her, but nope. He decided to just kick her to the curb. Which broke her heart. You can believe whatever you want, but, you're reading too deep between the lines. But, you're correct that neither of them tried contacting each other. In fact the MC admits to being a coward about that. You're also correct that Naomi has been broken so many times that she just writes people off if they hurt her. I do the same shit. Fuck with me and you're done. I want nothing else to do with you.

Reactions: markel1000

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
So I guess Lexa was MC's moms former flame. But why just up and leave lmao some parts of the games plot is ridiculous and poorly executed. Rose is actually a really great character. So is Danielle. Latest episodes has really improved my opinion of them. Penny kind of doesnt make sense, she just seemed to randomly like the MC and hit on him. Chis should have just been with Mikaela from the start tbh. Her shift in her attitude towards MC and Ada were sudden and quite jarring. Not written well. Mira is an odd one, I like her but she just sort of likes MC for no real reason at the start. There is more to Ada that is revealed making me like her more, that party was rough.

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
You're way off base with it. He specifically broke up with her because he was being a lil bitch as usual. If he ACTUALLY needed her, he could've went to her, but nope. He decided to just kick her to the curb. Which broke her heart. You can believe whatever you want, but, you're reading too deep between the lines.
Again, go back and reread the scenes.

It's not really reading between the lines. They had ONE fight. In spite of the fact that he was (very understandably) in a massive amount of pain she immediately stops trying to understand or sympathize at all the moment he lashes out. And again, in spite of knowing exactly what abandonment feels like (and how, you know, someone in that sort of pain might, oh, I don't know, lash out at people who aren't actually to blame), she never attempts to even remotely reach out or even speak to him again. She essentially treats his reaction as a total deal breaker, in spite of the fact that she herself hypocritically does the exact same thing.

In his case, the thing that stops him from reaching out to apologize is his own sense of guilt and shame. But in her case, it's her own baggage that essentialy prevents her from forming genuine human connections that keeps her from even considering that both of them may have overreacted, and attempting to reconcile herself. Even in the end, Damon basically has to essentially force her to even agree to meet with you at the club (and like literally everything Damon does, that goes spectacularly wrong). But in spite of the fact that you meet and supposedly put the past behind you, literally nothing has changed. You are both still the same broken people who ruined your relationship the last time (though again, it's not as if the relationship was anything but shallow in the first place - which again, the game itself outright tells us).

Basically, without a metric fuckton of therapy and a lot of personal improvement, Naomi is going to spend most of the rest of her life very, very alone. Because she's going to find excuses to abandon every single relationship she manages to form the moment things get hard. Because like all the other love interests who are essentially using you as a crutch for their own psychological problems, she's not actually fixing her problems.

Which, in retrospect, kind of makes me feel bad for Becca. Poor bitch doesn't know what she's getting herself into.

You're also correct that Naomi has been broken so many times that she just writes people off if they hurt her. I do the same shit. Fuck with me and you're done. I want nothing else to do with you.
The problem is, she also does it to people who don't hurt her. She pretty clearly does it to her last foster family, in spite of the fact that they're presented as being far more understanding and caring towards her than she actually deserves.

She's long since passed into "hurt them before they can hurt you, leave them before they can leave you" territory. The story itself literally tells you this (no reading between the lines needed). She openly admits it. Which is why she's so quick to reject you (and yes, she absolutely rejects you) the moment your "idyllic" relationship hits its first hurdle.

And if you get back together, the moment you hit another rough patch, she's going to run like hell again, because she's done almost nothing to actually fix those issues.

Naomi is broken in a lot of the same ways Mira is broken, only worse. They're both projecting their idealized view of what a relationship is supposed to be on you, and if/when you fail to live up to that dream it will shatter their illusions. They're both dealing with abandonment issues (in Mira's case it's from her mother dying and "leaving" her), though Naomi's are waaay worse (and Mira actually seems to be coming to terms with hers if you romance her). They're both latching on to you in incredibly unhealthy ways for incredibly unhealthy reasons (Naomi outright admits this), and that's not really a recipe for a happy relationship long-term.

Honestly, none of the love interests in the game are treating you like an actual person. None of them really care about YOU as much as what you represent in their mind. They're all using you as an escape from their problems rather than actually trying to solve those problems. Who needs introspection or self-improvement when you can just fuck the simp who will try to be whatever it is you want him to be?

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Again, go back and reread the scenes.

It's not really reading between the lines. They had ONE fight. In spite of the fact that he was (very understandably) in a massive amount of pain she immediately stops trying to understand or sympathize at all the moment he lashes out. And again, in spite of knowing exactly what abandonment feels like (and how, you know, someone in that sort of pain might, oh, I don't know, lash out at people who aren't actually to blame), she never attempts to even remotely reach out or even speak to him again. She essentially treats his reaction as a total deal breaker, in spite of the fact that she herself hypocritically does the exact same thing.

In his case, the thing that stops him from reaching out to apologize is his own sense of guilt and shame. But in her case, it's her own baggage that essentialy prevents her from forming genuine human connections that keeps her from even considering that both of them may have overreacted, and attempting to reconcile herself. Even in the end, Damon basically has to essentially force her to even agree to meet with you at the club (and like literally everything Damon does, that goes spectacularly wrong). But in spite of the fact that you meet and supposedly put the past behind you, literally nothing has changed. You are both still the same broken people who ruined your relationship the last time (though again, it's not as if the relationship was anything but shallow in the first place - which again, the game itself outright tells us).

Basically, without a metric fuckton of therapy and a lot of personal improvement, Naomi is going to spend most of the rest of her life very, very alone. Because she's going to find excuses to abandon every single relationship she manages to form the moment things get hard. Because like all the other love interests who are essentially using you as a crutch for their own psychological problems, she's not actually fixing her problems.

Which, in retrospect, kind of makes me feel bad for Becca. Poor bitch doesn't know what she's getting herself into.

The problem is, she also does it to people who don't hurt her. She pretty clearly does it to her last foster family, in spite of the fact that they're presented as being far more understanding and caring towards her than she actually deserves.

She's long since passed into "hurt them before they can hurt you, leave them before they can leave you" territory. The story itself literally tells you this (no reading between the lines needed). She openly admits it. Which is why she's so quick to reject you (and yes, she absolutely rejects you) the moment your "idyllic" relationship hits its first hurdle.

And if you get back together, the moment you hit another rough patch, she's going to run like hell again, because she's done almost nothing to actually fix those issues.

Naomi is broken in a lot of the same ways Mira is broken, only worse. They're both projecting their idealized view of what a relationship is supposed to be on you, and if/when you fail to live up to that dream it will shatter their illusions. They're both dealing with abandonment issues (in Mira's case it's from her mother dying and "leaving" her), though Naomi's are waaay worse (and Mira actually seems to be coming to terms with hers if you romance her). They're both latching on to you in incredibly unhealthy ways for incredibly unhealthy reasons (Naomi outright admits this), and that's not really a recipe for a happy relationship long-term.

Honestly, none of the love interests in the game are treating you like an actual person. None of them really care about YOU as much as what you represent in their mind. They're all using you as an escape from their problems rather than actually trying to solve those problems. Who needs introspection or self-improvement when you can just fuck the simp who will try to be whatever it is you want him to be?
I'm done with this convo. I restarted yesterday. I have current knowledge of what was said and I'm not in the mood to read another book by you. It's late here, so, have a great night/day.

• Angry
Reactions: Jimskeleton

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
Mira is an odd one, I like her but she just sort of likes MC for no real reason at the start.
She's a lonely girl with no friends. She's broken because her mother died and she felt abandoned, and her father is a mess from it. She has no real aspirations or self-confidence because her life doesn't seem like it's going to give her the opportunities to be happy, and she's kind of resigned herself to that.

And then Damon comes along, and his pathological need to fix everything kicks in.

He realizes Mira has a lot in common with you, so he deliberately manipulates her just like he manipulates everyone. He goes out of his way to become her friend, then tells her a ton of stories about you. He essentially sets her up to realize that you're like her, that you're someone who could understand her. And moreover, Damon talks you up so much she pretty much falls in love with the idea of you before she's ever even met you.

You're her Prince Charming. You're the hero who's going to ride in and save her from her life. She's pretty much fantasizing about how awesome it would be if you could meet her and fall in love and live happily ever after.

And then Damon introduces you, and goes out of his way to avoid her and kind of push you into spending time with her. He's deliberately trying to set you up (in the same way he originally set you up with Naomi). If his plan works, he's helped you find a new girlfriend and hopefully get over Naomi (his main goal), but he'll also have helped her (a secondary goal for him at best). And if it doesn't? Well, maybe it causes collateral damage and breaks the heart of an innocent girl, but when has Damon given a fuck about that? If he cared he probably wouldn't have spent years using and abusing Danielle to cover his own ass.

Considering we know he has access to two separate psychologists and has almost no ethical scruples whatsoever, it wouldn't even be entirely surprising if it turns out he found Mira in the first place because one of the psychologists had a file on her and mentioned her circumstances.

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
She's a lonely girl with no friends. She's broken because her mother died and she felt abandoned, and her father is a mess from it. She has no real aspirations or self-confidence because her life doesn't seem like it's going to give her the opportunities to be happy, and she's kind of resigned herself to that.

And then Damon comes along, and his pathological need to fix everything kicks in.

He realizes Mira has a lot in common with you, so he deliberately manipulates her just like he manipulates everyone. He goes out of his way to become her friend, then tells her a ton of stories about you. He essentially sets her up to realize that you're like her, that you're someone who could understand her. And moreover, Damon talks you up so much she pretty much falls in love with the idea of you before she's ever even met you.

You're her Prince Charming. You're the hero who's going to ride in and save her from her life. She's pretty much fantasizing about how awesome it would be if you could meet her and fall in love and live happily ever after.

And then Damon introduces you, and goes out of his way to avoid her and kind of push you into spending time with her. He's deliberately trying to set you up (in the same way he originally set you up with Naomi). If his plan works, he's helped you find a new girlfriend and hopefully get over Naomi (his main goal), but he'll also have helped her (a secondary goal for him at best). And if it doesn't? Well, maybe it causes collateral damage and breaks the heart of an innocent girl, but when has Damon given a fuck about that? If he cared he probably wouldn't have spent years using and abusing Danielle to cover his own ass.

Considering we know he has access to two separate psychologists and has almost no ethical scruples whatsoever, it wouldn't even be entirely surprising if it turns out he found Mira in the first place because one of the psychologists had a file on her and mentioned her circumstances.
Thats a pretty good analysis. Now that I read it im surprised it wasnt more obvious to me. And yeah Damon was a rather shit friend from the start.

4.40 star(s) 71 Votes