4.40 star(s) 71 Votes

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I agree, but what kind of situation of such magnitude could there be...because i can't think of anything that makes sense, that is including blackmail.
Especially that she is in contact with Damon and Alexandra, which have from what we see a normal life and can interact with the MC just fine, as well as being in the same city, makes this even more questionable.

Makes me think of Leap of Faith, with the whole secret agent/witsec nonsense, which was the one really weak point of that game...

Replaying again man i forgot how much danielle and damion piss me off
Yes so much this, if you replay with the current knowledge of Damon, it really shows what kind of lying, manipulating, hypocritical piece of shit he is.
Like when he lectures the MC that he should have talked to him, or he gets pissed because the MC didn't tell him some (for him) unimportant information, like at the hospital or the police station.

If you read the Alexandra dialogue with the assumption that she is Helen's past/and current lover she also comes over as extremely manipulative, using the MC's emotional troubles about his ex and Damon as excuse to get closer to him.
Dunno, got the whole time the feeling she wants to get accepted by the MC, so she and the Helen can play happy family with the him, if she returns.

Dec 11, 2021
I agree, but what kind of situation of such magnitude could there be...because i can't think of anything that makes sense, that is including blackmail.
Especially that she is in contact with Damon and Alexandra, which have from what we see a normal life and can interact with the MC just fine, as well as being in the same city, makes this even more questionable.

Makes me think of Leap of Faith, with the whole secret agent/witsec nonsense, which was the one really weak point of that game...

Yes so much this, if you replay with the current knowledge of Damon, it really shows what kind of lying, manipulating, hypocritical piece of shit he is.
Like when he lectures the MC that he should have talked to him, or he gets pissed because the MC didn't tell him some (for him) unimportant information, like at the hospital or the police station.

If you read the Alexandra dialogue with the assumption that she is Helen's past/and current lover she also comes over as extremely manipulative, using the MC's emotional troubles about his ex and Damon as excuse to get closer to him.
Dunno, got the whole time the feeling she wants to get accepted by the MC, so she and the Helen can play happy family with the him, if she returns.
Oh, from your last part I got confused...

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
I hope the ending of this game will have the MC's personality "evolving" allowing him to go full-on "1976 Carrie" on all these garbage people. :devilish:

Right now, the MC is a fucking bitch with no backbone. Live and let live, fuck that noise, go nuclear young man, let the fallout fall, as it may.

Forced character interactions and LIs, everyone is a liar, and the MC is a doormat.

Nice renders.(y)

Dev, good luck with your game anyway.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Oh, from your last part I got confused...
Well, that would be an interesting love triangle.
No clue why Penny and Alexandra wear a matching earing (and it's only in this episode that Penny wears that earing), we don't know of any connection between them as of now...
From the age and look they could be sisters, maybe Alexandra/Helen/Penny were close friends in their college years...

Either way from the look Alxandra gives her and Penny ignoring her, they don't seem to be on good terms, for whatever reasons.
From Penny's backstory, a relationship with Alexandra seems unlikely, she was married to her college sweetheart and only divorced him a few years ago, was going back to school, made a degree for education.
Maybe Penny was in therapy by Alexandra, she seemed to have problems thanks to her ex and they got close...

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Well, that would be an interesting love triangle.
No clue why Penny and Alexandra wear a matching earing (and it's only in this episode that Penny wears that earing), we don't know of any connection between them as of now...
From the age and look they could be sisters, maybe Alexandra/Helen/Penny were close friends in their college years...

Either way from the look Alxandra gives her and Penny ignoring her, they don't seem to be on good terms, for whatever reasons.
From Penny's backstory, a relationship with Alexandra seems unlikely, she was married to her college sweetheart and only divorced him a few years ago, was going back to school, made a degree for education.
Maybe Penny was in therapy by Alexandra, she seemed to have problems thanks to her ex and they got close...
Not sure I see a connection with Penny and Alex. Other than the earring, which is circumstantial, unless Penny is lying, she already mentioned she was married to her college sweetheart and after growing apart over time.... he divorced her. There is definitely something going on with Penny, she seemed oddly distracted over the dinner date with the MC, and even after, we see troubling scenes with her and the principal, so she is obviously bothered by something.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Not sure I see a connection with Penny and Alex. Other than the earring, which is circumstantial, unless Penny is lying, she already mentioned she was married to her college sweetheart and after growing apart over time.... he divorced her. There is definitely something going on with Penny, she seemed oddly distracted over the dinner date with the MC, and even after, we see troubling scenes with her and the principal, so she is obviously bothered by something.

That's one of the most plausible theories so far imo.

Still, just leaving one day out of the blue and no contact at all seems really extreme, for no real reason...even more so seeing how much she apparently loved and cared for her son.
It's also hard to believe that Alexandra wants/or is okay with the love of her life sacrificing her relationship with her son for no reason, while she in the meantime tries to get closer to him...or if she is okay with it, she fits in perfectly with this group of pricks.

Yes, i just hope we can give both Damon and the mother a piece of our mind, tell them what colossal pricks they are and that they can go to hell.
Move on, idealy also move away, start a new life with the LI you choosed, or try to make up with the father and start a new life there.

liberatorus

Jun 12, 2022
How much do people want to bet that the mom will come back at some point and we will be forced to forgive her indicating "emotional growth" or whatever. Completely ignoring the fact that not being a doormat and cutting toxic people out of your life is what actual emotional growth looks like.

Nice game, with decent renders and a somewhat engaging writing but the huge negative is that constant nonsensical drama is the only thing that's actually moving the story forward.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Is Daniele a LI? It seems she is back with Damon now so all the flirt before was for nothing?
Replaying the game really made me remember why i can't stand her :ROFLMAO:

She's a LI and you have the choice to start a relationship with her. The little content she has this ep is focused on Damon...but then, this should be nothing new if you follow Danielle path.

Last edited:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
No, everyone is mutually exclusive... well except for maybe Penny since it's unclear if she has a romantic path.
Penny has the same variables as the others. So, she's def an LI. Alex is the only one without the variables.
1681652706517.png
Replaying the game really made me remember why i can't stand her :ROFLMAO:

She's a LI and you have the choice to start a relationship with her. The little content she has this ep is focused on Damon...but then, this should be nothing new if you follow Danielle path.
I restarted also. I had forgotten everything. I just knew who my saves were for. :LOL: I didn't like Danielle from the start.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Penny has the same variables as the others. So, she's def an LI. Alex is the only one without the variables.
View attachment 2550409

I restarted also. I had forgotten everything. I just knew who my saves were for. :LOL: I didn't like Danielle from the start.
she is NOT a romanceble char (yet)
only lewd - no LI

the RP (relationshipoints) are not romance (LI) stats

Screenshot_6.png

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I really liked this story at the start but tbh i feel like it's gone of the rails I mean the mc is such a spineless idiot.
i have seen protaganist in ntr games who aren't as spineless as him.
And like i said before the mum really, really pisses me off. I hope the next update gives the mc a backbone.

4.40 star(s) 71 Votes