4.40 star(s) 71 Votes

Kaoshin

Feb 18, 2023
Unrelated to the game, the three rules of life I've so far found are:
1)Futas will always be shown to have better cock and balls than any male
2)Males are always threatened by NTR
3)Females are always cumdumps in some way.
I think I would like to change no. 3. That is natural and the reason why women are created, it is to please man and become his partner.

number 3 should be. 3. Females are always force to be Bisexual even though they are straight ( somehow relate to your no. 2)

zip2000

Dec 23, 2017
Damon is the worst person there is he is evil to feel good about himself he goes and digs in past about his best friend’s mother’s past ex/lover who hell fuck up his best friend her life which has consequences.

• Best friend’s mother levees which makes him fail his last year
  • Because of the consequences his best friend’s happy life is destroyed his girlfriend brakes up
  • He lies to him all the time 1st to get him, to the club to meet Naomi and then finds out he has been lying to him for a whole year

The MC’s mother is also to blame for this too she should not have told him about her past at all and she levees MC without a word who does that only the worst parents do that and don’t care if they have a child or not when they abandon them. There is no way she does not know how her son is in a really bad place right now because, in the last episode, Damon says he founder in this town so she is in this town but does not even care to see her son.

The worst thing is you can even tell MC to tell Damon or his mother fuck off and never contact him again

The MC’s mother’s lover is Alexandra because she has the same taste in movies drinks and the way, she acts towards him even if you don’t call her in the episode to find out about Damon, she turns up like she knows who you are and how you feel about nomoi like she had inside information on you from your mother even when you kick her out she looks upset about this like you don’t like her and in office, she has picture of you like she blames herself for this mess. She even kicks off at the hospital when she finds out that someone is here to see her that has to be Helen MC Mother

In the next episode if MC can’t even be angry or tell Damon or his mother to fuck off for doing this him I don’t see how can he not even be angry about this he must be a saint

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Damon is the worst person there is he is evil to feel good about himself he goes and digs in past about his best friend’s mother’s past ex/lover who hell fuck up his best friend her life which has consequences.

• Best friend’s mother levees which makes him fail his last year
  • Because of the consequences his best friend’s happy life is destroyed his girlfriend brakes up
  • He lies to him all the time 1st to get him, to the club to meet Naomi and then finds out he has been lying to him for a whole year

The MC’s mother is also to blame for this too she should not have told him about her past at all and she levees MC without a word who does that only the worst parents do that and don’t care if they have a child or not when they abandon them. There is no way she does not know how her son is in a really bad place right now because, in the last episode, Damon says he founder in this town so she is in this town but does not even care to see her son.

The worst thing is you can even tell MC to tell Damon or his mother fuck off and never contact him again

The MC’s mother’s lover is Alexandra because she has the same taste in movies drinks and the way, she acts towards him even if you don’t call her in the episode to find out about Damon, she turns up like she knows who you are and how you feel about nomoi like she had inside information on you from your mother even when you kick her out she looks upset about this like you don’t like her and in office, she has picture of you like she blames herself for this mess. She even kicks off at the hospital when she finds out that someone is here to see her that has to be Helen MC Mother

In the next episode if MC can’t even be angry or tell Damon or his mother to fuck off for doing this him I don’t see how can he not even be angry about this he must be a saint
SPOILER

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Well, I wouldn't be surprised if she abandoned and stopped contacting the MC for his own 'good' so he won't know that his mom is a lesbian and be embarrassed about it. It's a ridiculous argument, but the only one the dev could use to justify her actions.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
I think the mods should come in and delete all the spoilers and give the people spoiling the game warnings. But, they won't. I doubt it's an actual rule they're breaking. Just my opinion.
Spoilers are more of a courtesy than a demand, since if you really want to enjoy a story blind, you shouldn't be perusing the last pages of the thread.

Also, the twist is so fucking retarded to the point of throwing the game on its head that I shouldn't deign it with spoilers, but I will oblige.

Dec 11, 2021
lol.. beginning of chapter 3 is the most pathetic thing I have seen in a long time... calling an ex "babe" and thinking all is fine or whatever.., then crying like a baby... haha...

still curious what is going on, but I play a "forever alone" run.. I hope I can reject all...

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Spoilers are more of a courtesy than a demand, since if you really want to enjoy a story blind, you shouldn't be perusing the last pages of the thread.

Also, the twist is so fucking retarded to the point of throwing the game on its head that I shouldn't deign it with spoilers, but I will oblige.
Agreed. As you said, it's called 'courtesy'. Something this forum lacks. Hell, the entire world lacks it. So, it shouldn't surprise me. It's all good. I get it.

Sep 3, 2020
lol.. beginning of chapter 3 is the most pathetic thing I have seen in a long time... calling an ex "babe" and thinking all is fine or whatever.., then crying like a baby... haha...

still curious what is going on, but I play a "forever alone" run.. I hope I can reject all...
I'm an emotional person myself so I don't think there's anything wrong with crying

my problem is with anger and frustration

and it seems that the MC is not allowed to feel any of those emotions even when he's Justified

the MC even tells rose

it seems that this game likes to portray any form of anger as bad

ignoring the fact that if you keep your anger bottled up on the inside without expressing it you can go crazy

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I actually agree with the idea that for the longest time I had thought something as serious as blackmail or saving someone's life, had to be the only reason Helen would abandon her son and her husband. Given how close we see Helen is to the MC, it boggles my mind THIS is the reason for her ghosting her family. I've already written a whole wall of text so I won't go back into my specific problems with her and Damon, I just hope we get some kind of cathartic option to tell them off... and NOT forgive them.

Agree 100%. I can be sympathetic about spoilers, especially when it pertains to new information only available in this case in the just released update, but I am less caring about posting information that has already existed for quite some time over the past several update releases.

While I can and will make an honest attempt not to ruin new information just revealed, I can't guarantee the same for old news. Furthermore, if someone is that concerned about spoilers, they can choose to NOT read them and move on to the next post.

Last edited:

XV71

Feb 25, 2020
Such novels need the option to drop everybody and just leave those lying people behind.. would be at least a satisfiying end/game over..

I could not find any sympathic character or anything else... it just makes angry...
Yeah and considering the next update might be the last it's not going to be a satisfying conclusion, if we get the option to tell them all to go fuck themselves ill be satisfied, but mc being the beta he's been till now will probably just forgive them.

4.40 star(s) 71 Votes