4.40 star(s) 71 Votes

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Yeah, that's most players' main complaint with this story. I don't give a shit if she's a lesbian, but abandoning your son when he needed a shoulder to cry on the most is a really shitty thing to do for a parent, and I'm really curious to see how or IF the dev cares about redeeming this shitty mother. I get that her husband is a piece of shit and she wants stability and someone who loves and gives a shit about her, but she should've talked things out with the MC first and go back to being with her lesbian lover only after that.
Yep, the mom is at best dumb or at worst completely irresponsible. The MC would've been all to glad to accept her old love and her being actually a lesbian. Hell MC is litterally the most supportive person in this game.
That woman doesn't know her son one bit ; or is too stupid to realize that their (Damon and her) fears of MC's reaction are unfounded. And she's supposed to be a psychologist....

In the end, I'm actually glad she's gone from MC's life ; she's the worst mother. All we need now is to eject Damon too and all will be well.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Imagine the bitch popping up into MC's life after abandoning him only to tell him that he's gonna be Damon's or his dad's kid's brother. Now that would be one legit epic troll from the dev.:ROFLMAO: But joke aside, pretty shitty thing Damon did there, and I can't really think of an argument the dev could pull out of their ass to justify this betrayal, especially for MC's mom. There's nothing she can do or say that can earn her forgiveness. Hope the dev is ready for the incoming backlash if he decides that simping and ass kissing is the solution to all the problems in MC's life.:cautious:

Let's hope there actually will be a next update, coz I personally don't believe the dev can finish this game, considering how long it took him to release this update.

Yeah, that's most players' main complaint with this story. I don't give a shit if she's a lesbian, but abandoning your son when he needed a shoulder to cry on the most is a really shitty thing to do for a parent, and I'm really curious to see how or IF the dev cares about redeeming this shitty mother. I get that her husband is a piece of shit and she wants stability and someone who loves and gives a shit about her, but she should've talked things out with the MC first and go back to being with her lesbian lover only after that.

The story's pretty good if you shut off your brain in some situations, but it's too heavily focused on pointless drama that makes it ridiculous. A little drama is good if it's decently written, but too much of it would make even soap opera writers and producers cringe and call it bullshit.
I cannot believe THIS is the big secret with Helen, the MC's mom. I wish I could say I was surprised to find out her 'troubled patient' was Damon all along, but even that's not a big surprise. I am just completely disappointed the dev chose this direction to take the reveal with Helen. This is in no way a justification for dropping everything and ghosting your supposed loved ones just to pursue a past love? I don't care if she is gay/straight/bisexual, that's still a big no no. What kind of example is that supposed to set from someone respected as a psychiatrist and a parent?

As for Damon... man, this guy is just their worst friend ever. Literally everything he touches, he destroys, all because he is too much of a coward and a piece of shit. He uses everyone around him, leads Danielle on and prevents her from finding her own happiness with a guy that actually loves her, agrees to help Naomi ambushing the MC at the club, and the worst sin... he destroyed his supposed best friend's family and life. He may not have literally murdered someone, but he murdered a family. Motherfucker seriously could not leave well enough alone and had the fucking nerve to investigate Helen's past!? For what? To call her a liar if for some reason he could not find proof she used to eat pussy and had a girlfriend? What exactly was he hoping to accomplish? Damon's life was fucked, might as well ruin his best friend's? All he had to do was let it slip that maybe the MC did not know about his mom's past, and that would have started the conversation about whether to accept the mom for who she is/was without breaking his family apart.

I don't remember if it's actually said in-game whether Damon encouraged her to go find her ex-love, we know he presented the results of his investigation to her, again, not sure why the fuck he cares enough to do that and not anticipate the consequences, but seriously...WTF?! I pray the Dev will give us the choice to tell Damon and Helen to fuck off and never talk to them again... that they are dead to him because that's how I would feel.

On a related note, not sure, but is Alex the lost love of Helen? We saw flashbacks of her giving someone a rose... and later proposing, while on bended knee. I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess she was proposing to a woman? So was this just one big fuck you coincidence that Alexandra became a therapist/shrink like Helen, and just happened to take over treating Damon, while wanting to spy on her lover's son? And what the fuck was up with that choice to even kiss her? That choice confused the fuck out of me.

Lastly, another reason why I hated how Damon came to be Helen's patient was the inherent bias that was highly unprofessional and unethical. I almost wish it was a random female patient who was tied to Helen's ex long ago and Helen connected the dots and had to at least explain her actions... why she chose to leave her and start a family with someone else. I can ALMOST sympathize with Helen needing time to see her lover, apologize and explain her actions... and get the closure she so desperately needed before returning back to her husband and son... not fucking abandon them without a single fucking word. I do think the husband probably knew about his wife's gay past, which is why he let her go and just focused on work and moving on without her and even inviting his son to move on with him.

Anyway, I digress, the point I was trying to make was, it was highly inappropriate for Helen to even agree to treat Damon, let alone disclose her own personal struggle with her sexual orientation. I can't help but feel like while Helen wanted to sincerely help Damon, she should have anticipated how this would go the more they would bond over her past, and the damage it would to those around her. Her own disregard for her actions along with Damon being the one responsible for not just leaving it alone is why I can't forgive them. I was almost ok with giving Damon a pass for not coming out to Danielle and the MC... but this... this is unforgivable for me and I hope we get an option to tell them off and NOT forgive them.

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021
I'am really psyched about the fact that this game is not abandoned anymore ( fun fact this was the first game i supported through patreon) !

Love the LI's and their paths, but i have to say i was dissapointed in the continuation of Danielles route!
In the 0.4 version this route ended in some drama which caused the MC to go full depri mode, if you have an active Dani romance route of course ... so i was kinda dissapointed how this wasn't adressed anymore throughout the new update!

But yeah whatever it's just great to see that this game is still develeoped.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

qljrnt6jc4eh2

Jun 27, 2019
Is there a way to manually implement the skip and rolling back feature? The Unren tool won't work as there is no "python.exe" to be found, so I cannot patch it myself easily.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Is there a way to manually implement the skip and rolling back feature? The Unren tool won't work as there is no "python.exe" to be found, so I cannot patch it myself easily.
probably not using proper unren version.
regardless, there are few additional ways to do so, yet the most simple solution is to dl these unren-made files and put it into your game/game/

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I get that her husband is a piece of shit and she wants stability and someone who loves and gives a shit about her, but she should've talked things out with the MC first and go back to being with her lesbian lover only after that.
IIRC there isn't a single statement that the father is a piece of shit, that he didn't love his wife, or that their relationship was bad before Damon's meddling.

All we know about him is, he currently works in Hong Kong (no idea if he did so before), that he isn't the best about talking about his feelings, he and the MC didnt talk since the mother vanished (no reason mentioned), he pays for the MC's college and everything, he wants make up with the MC, wants him to visit and have a new beginning with the MC as well as for himself.

While he clearly isn't the father of the year, he sounds like one of the few more reasonable characters, also one which isn't involved in the whole lying/manipulating bs (well, as far as we know).

Last edited:

Jordanskene01

Dec 11, 2022
IIRC there isn't a single statement that the father is a piece of shit, that he didn't love his wife, or that their relationship was bad before Damon's meddling.

All we know about him is, he works in Hong Kong currently (no idea if he did so before), that he isn't the best about talking about his feelings, he and the MC didnt talk since the mother vanished (no reason mentioned), he pays for the MC's college and everything, he want's make up with the MC and wants him to visit him, have a new begining with the MC and for himself.

While he clearly isn't the father of the year, he sounds like one of the few more resonable characters, also one which isn't involved in the whole lying/manipulating bs (well, as far as we know).
THANK YOU! Arguably the MC's dad is one of the only few decent characters in here he might’ve left to Hong Kong but he still is financially supporting his son even though they're in separate countries

Reactions: Raziel_8

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Ironically, the only time we have the opportunity to tell someone ''to go to hell'', it is to him...
I get what you said about MC's dad and agree, but I also understand who thinks he is a piece of shit too, because MC's mom abandoned him, and his father, even though is "present", he almost did the same thing, the difference is that he still has some kind of communication with his son, but yea, he "left" too, and in a moment where he could stay and support his child.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I get what you said about MC's dad and agree, but I also understand who thinks he is a piece of shit too, because MC's mom abandoned him, and his father, even though is "present", he almost did the same thing, the difference is that he still has some kind of communication with his son, but yea, he "left" too, and in a moment where he could stay and support his child.
Yeah, i can understand that point of view too.
We don't know how much choice/options he had with his work (and someone needs to earn money), if he offered the MC to come with him back then, if he didn't wanted to uproot the MC from his life and ''friends'', how much his wife vanishing fucked him up etc.

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Yeah, i can understand that point of view too.
We don't know how much choice/options he had with his work (and someone needs to earn money), if he offered the MC to come with him back then, if he didn't wanted to uproot the MC from his life and ''friends'', how much his wife vanishing fucked him up etc.
Yea, but if he didn't have option/choice to stay, I guess, with all that happened, his wife abandoned him and his son, MC suffering, he could stay, looked another job, I don't know, indeed, we don't know if he could do those things... and we don't know if MC's father knows about his wife/ex wife's past life...

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Unrelated to the game, the three rules of life I've so far found are:
1)Futas will always be shown to have better cock and balls than any male
2)Males are always threatened by NTR
3)Females are always cumdumps in some way.
3*)Females are always forced to be bisexual, even when they are not(either straight or lesbian).

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Rendel and ktunga

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Eh, seeing how she not only instantly forgives Damon, but hugging him and telling how she loves him as friend, after he lied, manipulated, cheated and used her as beard for years on end, has killed even the last remaining bit of interest i had in her.
That has to be one of the most pathetic reactions i have seen so far
Strictly speaking about physical appearence, Danielle's my favorite coz she's a smoking hot piece of a$$, but when it comes to personality and chemistry... it's whole other discussion:ROFLMAO:, but I agree... her obsession with Damon is ridiculous, a straight up asspull from the dev for more ridiculous drama that doesn't even make sense. Most women ain't stupid enough to love a guy who doesn't give a shit about them and is indifferent toward their relationship, so they'll at least cheat on him, but most would dump his ass and never even mention him again.

I honestly preferred she wasn't Damon's ex but someone he was really interested in, coz fucking and making her my MC's girl would've been a sweet way to get back at him for what he did to his 'best friend'.

This stuff with the mom straight up doesn't make sense. She abandoned her son without a word because she realized she's into this one chick? What? That is so unimaginably stupid that there surely must be more to it.
Most of the so-called "well-written" stuff in this story doesn't make sense and is legit bullshit, so that's not exactly something new.

Yeah sounds utterly dumb, but what good reason could there be, besides being hold at gunpoint and being a hostage ?
Because i see non which would require her to stop any contact with her son, yet be in contact with Damon and Alexandra
Well, I wouldn't be surprised if she abandoned and stopped contacting the MC for his own 'good' so he won't know that his mom is a lesbian and be embarrassed about it. It's a ridiculous argument, but the only one the dev could use to justify her actions. Ridiculous story or not, I personally would like to have more control over the MC's actions and how he reacts in some situations, coz as much as the dev wants to make us accept the shit he wrote there as good or the logical outcome, we don't, so it'd be better if the players had more control over the story and its MC.

4.40 star(s) 71 Votes