4.40 star(s) 71 Votes

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Damn it no new Danielle scene
Eh, seeing how she not only instantly forgives Damon, but hugging him and telling how she loves him as friend, after he lied, manipulated, cheated and used her as beard for years on end, has killed even the last remaining bit of interest i had in her.
That has to be one of the most pathetic reactions i have seen so far, i can't imagine anyone reacting like this if they were the ones being used like this...you could mean him being gay is an instant absolution to anything :rolleyes:

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Eh, seeing how she not only instantly forgives Damon, but hugging him and telling how she loves him as friend, after he lied, manipulated, cheated and used her as beard for years on end, has killed even the last remaining bit of interest i had in her.
That has to be one of the most pathetic reactions i have seen so far, i can't imagine anyone reacting like this if they were the ones being used like this...you could mean him being gay is an instant absolution to anything :rolleyes:
well
look at the mc :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Well yeah, that's why i call him an pathetic simp, which lets anyone walk over him :LOL:

The only possitive thing is that he didn't forgave Damon at the end....yet.
And if he forgives either Damon, his mother or Alexandra, i will likely rage quit the game...:cautious:
I'm praying all the pagan gods it won't be the case... :(

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
so glad to see this title make its long awaited return.. nice update guys, id almost given up on ya

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Oh no, that I know I just saw his patreon and saw that episode 4 came out on november 2021 (I think it might have been october) and you know this episode came out on wedneday so I wanted to know what reason it took for the dev to take this long, because I really like the story but I dont want to get to attached to something and then you know BOOM milf city all over again
I think it's because IRL stuff and not in the mood to work much on the game. Plus I think there is only 1 chapter/update left.

Reactions: shadow cobra

SaltySugar

Dec 18, 2020
This stuff with the mom straight up doesn't make sense. She abandoned her son without a word because she realized she's into this one chick? What? That is so unimaginably stupid that there surely must be more to it.

Edit: Also Damon is a bitch and deserves the worst.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
This stuff with the mom straight up doesn't make sense. She abandoned her son without a word because she realized she's into this one chick? What? That is so unimaginably stupid that there surely must be more to it.
Sha was into chicks...Damon found her ex from some +20 years ago, so she shat on her mirrage, abandoned her son...and for some reason stoped any contact, only with him thought, even if her ex lives in the same city (very likely the other therapist Alexandra).
Yeah sounds utterly dumb, but what good reason could there be, besides being hold at gunpoint and being a hostage ?
Because i see non which would require her to stop any contact with her son, yet be in contact with Damon and Alexandra...and to be honest i really don't care for her reasons at this point, but i hope she will suffer when MC tells her she can fuck off and die in a ditch.

I'm unsure what fate i wish for Damon, but the football team runing a train on him or he offing himself are high on my list :whistle:

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
Yea the mom's actions are non-sense, I mean leave her husband to go back to her old lesbian lover, sure I can swing it, but the issue is abandoning her son in the process, that one doesn't make sense, if he was an adult I could understand somewhat, but abandoning your teen child like that? It doesn't make sense, it would have made more sense for her to leave her husband and tell her son why she is leaving, actually offering him to to introduce him to her old / new lover, I mean its not like her son was made out to be anything close to an ultra-conservative, and fear of negatively impacting her relationship with her son would have led to a different solution than just leaving him without a word, fucking him up in the process, considering she is supposed to be a psychologist, she should have known just how badly it would affect him.
Any normal person would go "Hey son, I don't love your father anymore, I actually like women, here, this is my girlfriend, I hope you can get along with her, anyways what do you want for dinner today".

Instead, we have this. This game isn't set in the 40's to justify the mother just running away from his son to be with her lesbian lover. This is insane.

Reactions: WastedTalent
Sep 3, 2020
Any normal person would go "Hey son, I don't love your father anymore, I actually like women, here, this is my girlfriend, I hope you can get along with her, anyways what do you want for dinner today".

Instead, we have this. This game isn't set in the 40's to justify the mother just running away from his son to be with her lesbian lover. This is insane.
not to mention that except that one time with his girlfriend

mc never gets angry or upset mc always understanding

no matter what even if he tries to get angry

even when he has every right to be angry and enraged

he always calms down in 2 seconds

so I don't see why anybody would ever be afraid to tell him anything ever

4.40 star(s) 71 Votes