4.40 star(s) 71 Votes

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
Hold up. This game is one big coincidence. For example, there's almost no random npcs. Everybody must be connected. Are you ok with that pattern? The lesbian couple, they couldn't be some girls from the demonstration, one had to work in Ada's company and the other be the nurse taking care of Alexandra, why? I have no idea. What about Rose, she's the daughter of Mira's art teacher, ok cool, but turns out she's also Chris's fiancee, bad luck, but then she has to be the one working on Damon's case, ok that's too much. Why so many coincidences? Because there has to be a reason for MC to keep seeing her.
It's small town I guess and did u ever played 'Intertwined'? This is baby project comparing to that one :ROFLMAO:

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
Your father left you,mother too.Your best friend is bastard who is ruining your life, girls you're after have feelings for somebody else,your ex is troubled,milfs are drolling over you but with lot of baggage,Mira looks so vulnerable that she will break...Let us have those juicy tits chearleaders and fuck the rest or point us to nearest bridge and see you again in another game.

sdawg1234

Dec 1, 2019
Wow that Damon huh. With friends like him who needs enemies. He destroyed his best friend's family and life just because he didn't want to take his therapist's advice. Then continues to use/manipulate him just so no one knows he's gay and every time you confront him he runs away. Idk what the dev is aiming for with this story, but I hope we get to see whatever it is good or bad.

Dec 27, 2022
Hacking is illegal, stealing people private pics and sharing them to the whole world , pics you got by illegal means should get you arrested. If that old man isn't arrested next update , this VN will disappoint me.
As for this update , great update with all the paths , keep up the good work dev and please dont make a bs move where the old man isn't arrested for hacking a person phone

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Hacking is illegal, stealing people private pics and sharing them to the whole world , pics you got by illegal means should get you arrested. If that old man isn't arrested next update , this VN will disappoint me.
As for this update , great update with all the paths , keep up the good work dev and please dont make a bs move where the old man isn't arrested for hacking a person phone
Yes, add to that outing the gay son of the opponent would kill off pretty much any chances of wining and very likely end any political career, the media would rip them a new one...this was completely a shit for brains move.
I guess it's simple to to out Damon publicly for drama, cause what does us interest the election in the first place...

Last edited:
Reactions: xXwankerXx

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
So, wait a second, MC's Mom left his son to be with another lover (presumably a woman) without telling him? Because MC's best friend convinced her?

How come MC's hasn't kermit sewercide or fucking killed everyone he knows holy shit. Mom of the year.

This game left a bad taste in my mouth.

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
so i really thinkdamon just do all this for love.......dion says i understand now......so damon is on love with mc bcs he is doing all this ......i dont say is a good move but it is what it is so expecting more drama next update.....mc is a simp we all know that im pretty sure even him knows that but im not sure the dev knows that there are too many inconsitents bs in his behaviuor is almost impossible to clean this mess up right now.......mc cant go rampage to eveyone he isnt like that ......but i would love to see mc have the chance to .....with moderation tell them all go fuck ....but after knowing all the mysteries in and out of his life .mom abandoning him,psyco know more than any of them im pretty sure she is the half orange mom's.penny a past lover of the same woman.damon in love with his BF.EX knows more than meet the eyes.
when you are down and not accomplishes are in your life ppl tend to see you like a radioactiv material,if you are not succesful in any way pll see yoou like a theath.but when some shit happends in your life and the ppl you trust behave in the this so called"friends " do ....well its time to change ,starting with new companies new girls ,new life.nice update im only hope dev knows there are ppl expecting a non simp path for mc atleast in the end

Reactions: WastedTalent

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
So, wait a second, MC's Mom left his son to be with another lover (presumably a woman) without telling him? Because MC's best friend convinced her?

How come MC's hasn't kermit sewercide or fucking killed everyone he knows holy shit. Mom of the year.

I wouldn't go to extreme and kill two lowlifes that are ex mom and Damon, so called best friend. He's just full of crap and lies. Constantly works behind the back of MC like the case you mentioned where he convinced MCs mom to go for her lesbian thrils and abandon her son. The guy should be put in some mental institution cause clearly he have some issues. And it's not his first time when he interfeers and then it backfiers at him. I would like to have an option to ditch both ex mom and Damon tell them to fuck off and give them middle finger. But knowing MC as the bitch he is it probably won't happen.

Lady Lydia

Sep 18, 2019
Betrayal is taking too lightly in this one, damn near sickening.

The MC is also ridiculous and spineless as well, letting people off the hook so easily like they haven't been lying and deceiving and using him the whole time.

No normal person act this way in the face of betrayal.

The lack of not having an option at being angry which is justified and telling people to fuck off that deserve it, Like Damon and more, is also damn near sickening as well.

Disappointing.

Like better off cutting these drama filled succubus bums out of his life and just leaving with his father at this point and with the girl of our choosing.

Like at this point you can't even trust no one who isn't lying or using the MC.

Too much drama for me, honestly, and it's tiring.

Drama is good, but in this case, it's ridiculous.

Honestly, starting skipping half in this update because of it and how spineless the MC is.

And the thing with the mom is even more brain-dead.

If I had a friend like Damon in real life, he would have been cut out of my life and punched in the face as well and left to fend for his own problems at that point.

I don't know, maybe that's just me, but I don't take lies and betrayals lightly.

If they lied once, they will lie more, especially something serious in this situation.
Its sadly the way too many of those games end up, dramafest that defy all form of sense and reason and hammer you with a quantity of drama on a scale that is pure insanity. At least if they allowed us to date all the girls to pass this horrible shit pill of drama it would be a bit better, but the fact you have clearly to make choices that negate other options really make it rough to digest. At the end I feel indeed that the only way to enjoy this game is to pretty much drop every girls except your chosen one off from the start to stand any chances to get that depressing pill passing thru.

Yes, add to that outing the gay son of the opponent would kill off pretty much any chances of wining and very likely end any political career, the media would rip them a new one...this was completely a shit for brains move.
I guess it's simple to to out Damon publicly for drama, cause what does us interest the election in the first place...
Unless this is supposed to be in the deep US South where yea having a homosexual son is likely an actual blemish, I mean everywhere else it would actually have the effect you mention but in the worst conservative states it would actually kill the Mayor's campaign, however admittedly it would effectively cause some issues for Stern since illegally acquiring such information would likely cause judicial issues. On the other hand... if its in the deep South... how the Hell did a black man even get elected mayor?

Yea the mom's actions are non-sense, I mean leave her husband to go back to her old lesbian lover, sure I can swing it, but the issue is abandoning her son in the process, that one doesn't make sense, if he was an adult I could understand somewhat, but abandoning your teen child like that? It doesn't make sense, it would have made more sense for her to leave her husband and tell her son why she is leaving, actually offering him to to introduce him to her old / new lover, I mean its not like her son was made out to be anything close to an ultra-conservative, and fear of negatively impacting her relationship with her son would have led to a different solution than just leaving him without a word, fucking him up in the process, considering she is supposed to be a psychologist, she should have known just how badly it would affect him.

Sujal1221

Feb 7, 2022
The android port on OP leads to an old version from nov 2021
The Android version has been uploaded by the dev just an hour ago on patreon so if you're a supporter then you can download it from there. It should be available here in a couple of days hopefully.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
so i really thinkdamon just do all this for love
Damon being in love with the MC has been suspected ever since their talk on the roof.... For me at least... And i can understand how this mess around Damon evolved, mostly anyway.... What doesn't make sense, and i mean feels really beyond logic, is the fact MC's mother disappears like she does... She's a therapist, a mother and a divorced wife... How would she feel compelled to hide her same sex love interest from the world? And why would it matter that much for her to leave her son without ever contacting him?

Even if Damon was the one that found her "the one person that got away" everything else is on the mother... Come on, an adult and therapist letting a juvenile patient having this much influence on her is nothing less then malpractice....
Disappearing is something even more questionable... I mean why? Worst thing that can happen is MC doesn't like it... This all sounds like amputating a leg because you're afraid to tear a toe nail...

Ah well.... It will be interesting to see if the dev can come up with a logical explanation for that.... He didn't make it easy for himself... Any possible redemption arc for the mother seems out of reach right now....

shadow cobra

Mar 26, 2020
The dev isn't the poster it's someone else. I don't know if the dev is active on this site or the thread in general.
Oh no, that I know I just saw his patreon and saw that episode 4 came out on november 2021 (I think it might have been october) and you know this episode came out on wedneday so I wanted to know what reason it took for the dev to take this long, because I really like the story but I dont want to get to attached to something and then you know BOOM milf city all over again

Reactions: Rendel

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Yea the mom's actions are non-sense, I mean leave her husband to go back to her old lesbian lover, sure I can swing it, but the issue is abandoning her son in the process, that one doesn't make sense, if he was an adult I could understand somewhat, but abandoning your teen child like that? It doesn't make sense, it would have made more sense for her to leave her husband and tell her son why she is leaving, actually offering him to to introduce him to her old / new lover, I mean its not like her son was made out to be anything close to an ultra-conservative, and fear of negatively impacting her relationship with her son would have led to a different solution than just leaving him without a word, fucking him up in the process, considering she is supposed to be a psychologist, she should have known just how badly it would affect him.
What doesn't make sense, and i mean feels really beyond logic, is the fact MC's mother disappears like she does... She's a therapist, a mother and a divorced wife... How would she feel compelled to hide her same sex love interest from the world? And why would it matter that much for her to leave her son without ever contacting him?

Even if Damon was the one that found her "the one person that got away" everything else is on the mother... Come on, an adult and therapist letting a juvenile patient having this much influence on her is nothing less then malpractice....
Disappearing is something even more questionable... I mean why? Worst thing that can happen is MC doesn't like it... This all sounds like amputating a leg because you're afraid to tear a toe nail...

Ah well.... It will be interesting to see if the dev can come up with a logical explanation for that.... He didn't make it easy for himself... Any possible redemption arc for the mother seems out of reach right now....

4.40 star(s) 71 Votes