4.40 star(s) 71 Votes

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
My bad, thought you were complaining about dev doing solo routes.
I was because again he's a high school kid and he's supposed to figure out who the one is before he's really done much of anything in life? However doesn't mean I couldn't play but on top the solo routes we have this horrible plot. So yeah moving on, but I don't need suggestions on what I should play or not play I'm perfectly capable of making that decision on my own. Did you also notice that almost all the reviewers are newbies? 4+ stars for this one seems extremely high... very sus... maybe a moderator could take a look and beam this back to reality?

Last edited:

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
Do you really want another "Acting Lessons"? :HideThePain:
Sure, I liked that game.

Nobody likes those choices.
But to answer your question, in an RPG maybe you can't romance everyone(In persona 4 and 5 you can) but if my memory serves you can generally still see the characters' story arcs come to a resolution and not feel like there are important parts of the story missing. The game is about the whole crew. Every character has a story and you as the player are given an option to help them. Not a case where you help a character in ep 1 and then give the middle finger to everyone else in the crew. That's a shit rpg if you ask me but w/e.

Not sure I would want to say a VN is a rpg. Not that a VN can't be but this one? I wouldn't call it that.
THAT is a different story, I believe there should be very meaningful fulfilling friendship paths and arcs with girls that you don't choose. I don't think that romance should be the only path to have good content.

• Angry
Reactions: WastedTalent

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Alright I caught up.

I join everyone in saying the MC should be able to tell Damon and the mom (if MC ever sees her again) to go to hell and throw away the key and the portal that lead them there.

Damon was a cool friend but he litteraly is responsible for the MC's life going haywire AND keeping quiet about it.
I don't care if the mom wanted to find her true love back, you don't ditch your son like that without explanations ; letting people in ignorance just make them come up with increasing mad and painful scenarios until they just tell themselves they're the reason the person left.

She's an awful person and Damon too. Please dev give us the option of cutting them out of MC's life ! I'm on my knees, begging for this option and you should know that typing while on your knees is a pain of every instant.

Aside from that, very good romances with the LIs ; more of that too, pretty please ? And glad to see this game back

Sep 3, 2020
Alright I caught up.

I join everyone in saying the MC should be able to tell Damon and the mom (if MC ever sees her again) to go to hell and throw away the key and the portal that lead them there.

Damon was a cool friend but he litteraly is responsible for the MC's life going haywire AND keeping quiet about it.
I don't care if the mom wanted to find her true love back, you don't ditch your son like that without explanations ; letting people in ignorance just make them come up with increasing mad and painful scenarios until they just tell themselves they're the reason the person left.

She's an awful person and Damon too. Please dev give us the option of cutting them out of MC's life ! I'm on my knees, begging for this option and you should know that typing while on your knees is a pain of every instant.

Aside from that, very good romances with the LIs ; more of that too, pretty please ? And glad to see this game back
Rose is best girl

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Haven't played yet. Will update this once I have. Just wanted to thank the dev(s) for an update to a VN that I have truly enjoyed. Now to spend some time (hopefully) with my sweet Naomi and my enticing Rose.
---------- Update:
Just finished playing through several threads. I really enjoyed this update. I have a made some of my choices and have paths for Naomi, Ada, Mira, Danielle, and of course my sweet Rose. I'll probably go back and explore a couple of others, but at this point the two that move me most are Naomi and Rose.

As always the writing is solid, the VN is technically proficient, the LIs are beautiful and compelling top notch across the board. Thank you so much for your hard work on this excellent VN. I look forward to your next update.

Last edited:

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Sure, I liked that game.
That just made me depressed. Happy to say I have forgotten most of it. It was a good effort but man.

THAT is a different story, I believe there should be very meaningful fulfilling friendship paths and arcs with girls that you don't choose. I don't think that romance should be the only path to have good content.
Uhuh. See I am not just salty that I can't have them all. Sure that would be great but even disregarding that, you cant be there for Naomi, you cant support Ada, you can't comfort rose and you can't support Mira. You can only do one of those things. Those are huge events.
I guess Becca will be there for Naomi if MC doesn't go. I think she's a good friend to Naomi and I don't care if she is into Naomi or not, she doesnt need to be a bitch about it. Everyone else? Pffft.
Chris? I'm one to think that he genuinely meant well, but was too stupid to see that he was actively distressing both Ada and Rose and failed to do anything about it. In this update you find him in the middle of riding off to some event with Mikaela. Why would I ever tell him to get back with either of them. Pathetic.
This means the MC will choose not to support 3 people who are close to him, 2 of which will be completely alone at the end of this update. You can see even it if you go to Mira's. I found her loneliness speech so ironic. It spoke about unreciprocated love and how no matter how many chances you give to someone sometimes they just leave anyway. It applies to the MC as well because he is doing exactly the same thing to the others in his life when he chooses to support only one of them because that is all the game allows you to do, because of this stupid plot.

Every character's life is screwed in some way. And you as the MC are not much help. Not life the MC is in a much better place because we find out his friend is actually responsible for literally everything!

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
It applies to the MC as well because he is doing exactly the same thing to the others in his life when he chooses to support only one of them because that is all the game allows you to do, because of this stupid plot.
That's how real love works, sometimes you need to abandon others for the one who is the most important to you. I promised Naomi I would be there for her when I got back together with her, and that means that I will, even if everyone else burns.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
That's how real love works, sometimes you need to abandon others for the one who is the most important to you. I promised Naomi I would be there for her when I got back together with her, and that means that I will, even if everyone else burns.
...I just can't overlook the fact that all these events take place at the same time. If it was written differently and other things happened that prevented you from being at the other places maybe it would be more acceptable for me. But all 4 major events at the same time? There's no way I'll be able to see that as anything but contrived.
I've long since been jaded by recurring tropes in stories over the years. Ofc shit happens but there are ways to portray them so they don't feel forced in a story. And then we got the icing on the cake. Damon. :KEK:

Last edited:
Reactions: sdawg1234

jufot

May 15, 2021
There is a bug in the scene where MC receives a call from Becca and has to choose between meeting her, meeting Mira, and looking for Damon. The last option is missing a jump, so it acts like you accepted to meet Becca anyway. I've attached a fix, just copy it to the game folder.

Hengat

Oct 17, 2022
But all 4 major events at the same time?
Well, the plot required it. I guess, there has to be a point in the game where you stop fucking around and commit to just one LI. As for "supporting as a friend", it's only possible for Ada and Mira anyway and they both have big events.

In real life? Coincidence man. It might be showing that we don't have control over some things and you can't be there for everyone everytime.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Well, the plot required it. I guess, there has to be a point in the game where you stop fucking around and commit to just one LI. As for "supporting as a friend", it's only possible for Ada and Mira anyway and they both have big events.

In real life? Coincidence man. It might be showing that we don't have control over some things and you can't be there for everyone everytime.
Exactly. Had to make a few huge and important choices myself RL in my life and while one of those choices turned out to be a big mistake, I can't go back and have a do over. :ROFLMAO:

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
the plot required it
I find that to be a very poor excuse. Imagine if every issue a story has could be explained away with "The plot required it". Would you be ok with that?
All I'm saying is that there could have been a more subtle way to lead the player towards a single option.
Too many coincidences make a pattern and patterns don't happen by chance.

w/e the horse is dead.

4.40 star(s) 71 Votes