4.40 star(s) 71 Votes

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
amen

the worst thing is to come revealed i think
at the hospital scene , damon waiting at the car - the mother comes out of hospital
damon was in contact with her the whole time
nuclear fallout incoming - if the mc goes all lovey-dovey again im done with the game
Yeah i remember that part. If that indead was MCs mom then you're corect, she and Damon were in contact. Also for remaining silent he shows where his loyalty trully lies. Simply none of them can be trusted. To many lies and secrets. So much of the best friend and mom that abandones her own kid.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Yeah i remember that part. If that indead was MCs mom then you're corect, she and Damon were in contact. Also for remaining silent he shows where his loyalty trully lies. Simply none of them can be trusted. To many lies and secrets. So much of the best friend and mom that abandones her own kid.
yeah - i made this statement a long time ago too about this scene
the point for me is that im sure she is it -there is no other woman at the game of this height and blonde hair pinned up
and i think the coffeecups were a hint too

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
yeah - i made this statement a long time ago too about this scene
the point for me is that im sure she is it -there is no other woman at the game of this height and blonde hair pinned up
and i think the coffeecups were a hint too
For all i care both of them are scum. Damon for interfeering betwin the relationship of MC and his mom by pursuading her to go after her thrils since both of them are geys and staying in contact with MCs mom. And his mom (or what ever her damn name is idrc.) for abandoning her son who struggled, was depressed, breakup with Naomi etc. Both of them are just selfish, selfcentered and horrible persons. I personaly, if i had a choice in this game, wouldn't like to hang out with any of them or to be in their presence. Middle finger and fuck off are the best things both of them would get from me, given a choice.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
For all i care both of them are scum. Damon for interfeering betwin the relationship of MC and his mom by pursuading her to go after her thrils since both of them are geys and staying in contact with MCs mom. And his mom (or what ever her damn name is idrc.) for abandoning her son who struggled, was depressed, breakup with Naomi etc. Both of them are just selfish, selfcentered and horrible persons. I personaly, if i had a choice in this game, wouldn't like to hang out with any of them or to be in their presence. Middle finger and fuck off are the best things both of them would get from me, given a choice.
well
next update we get answers from alex - the one who´s with helen (i think)
the phonecall were alex collapses , she said "make him dinner yadda yadda" -" why would you drag him this far"
i bet it was helen on the other end and the talk was about damon

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
well
next update we get answers from alex - the one who´s with helen (i think)
the phonecall were alex collapses , she said "make him dinner yadda yadda" -" why would you drag him this far"
i bet it was helen on the other end and the talk was about damon
There are some things here that are unclear.What is the conection betwin Alexandra and Penny? You noticed their looks in EP5.And i don't believe that nothing happend betwin them cause looks say otherwise. And in EP5 we do find out that Penny was married once. And last part you mention Helen talking to Alex, that could be true. Shows her true character that she's spineless bitch that doesn't know how to reaproach MC, at least i'm presuming that's whats going on. Clearly she doesn't have a guts for a direct aproach so she tries way around after realizing what have she done. To late in my opinion. You make choices, good or bad, there are consequences and i would like for both of them to be ignored, Damon and his ex mom. This may sound cold from my part but who can guaranty that they won't do same bs again? All Damon had proven byfar is that he's full of crap and lies, constantly hides something only for MC to discover later. That guy, imo, clearly can't be trusted.

Samga

Apr 4, 2017
I was on the Ada path since start, but somehow during chap 4-5 i kinda lost her? I dont mind the Chris thing and i actually told Chris i'd choose her. But then i have this teacher-student fantasy, which Penny fills just right, i dont know if theres more to her than that, doesnt seem like it. Then there is Becca, i thought its going to be a possible love-hate relationship, which i would love to explore, but she seems to be a dyke more and more. I know you can meet her somehow on a pier, but was not able to get there no matter what i choose.
Then theres Danielle, i loved the entire quirk with her, and i still like her, i think shes got a pretty balanced personality and she seems to be able to learn, and goes beyond surface-level, so far i think ill go down her route, until i can get it on with Sienna or Becca.

Last edited:
Jun 1, 2020
omg .. I checked now to see when the episode 4 was released ..
It happened in 2021 :eek::eek::eek: .. scaring
I'm already a fan of AWAM .. I can't stand another developer going so slow :cry:
damn(( pity .. because this game is really beautiful, for characters, story, sex scenes, animations .. a full 5 stars :love:o_O:love:

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Man, how is it that all of a sudden every girl's event somehow lines up on the exact same day and time slot forcing you to leave them behind at the worst time possible.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Benefit of this not being a Pokemon game. :LOL:
I have no problem with it not being a pokemon game but come on dude. I'd rather have not been introduced to any of these characters because as soon as you decide you are interested in one, all of her events suddenly clash with every other story line and you can't say "sorry I can't make it lets do it another time" because it's like the MC forgets them and then you don't exist to them after either lol. It's ridiculous.

Also wtf Ganesh?

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I have no problem with it not being a pokemon game but come on dude. I'd rather have not been introduced to any of these characters because as soon as you decide you are interested in one, all of her events suddenly clash with every other story line and you can't say "sorry I can't make it lets do it another time" because it's like the MC forgets them and then you don't exist to them after either lol. It's ridiculous.

Also wtf Ganesh?
I personally like the fact we have to choose. I have 3 saves for this game. 3 different girls.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
How am I doing that? I like 3 girls in the game. I keep them on separate saves. No contradiction.
I'd just rather not need 3 save files. Still choosing who you want to follow, multiple at that but not needing to juggle save files. Yet somehow you say you like having to choose...but you haven't really chosen since you are keeping multiple save to see more than the game will let you by default. It's an extra inconvenience. You might be ok with that inconvenience...because maybe you respect the direction the story wants to take the player in(even though I think the way it is done is too obviously coincidental)...but to say you actually like it juggling multiple save files?(because that is what you are effectively saying). Seems odd.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I'd just rather not need 3 save files. Still choosing who you want to follow, multiple at that but not needing to juggle save files. Yet somehow you say you like having to choose...but you haven't really chosen since you are keeping multiple save to see more than the game will let you by default. It's an extra inconvenience. You might be ok with that inconvenience...because maybe you respect the direction the story wants to take the player in(even though I think the way it is done is too obviously coincidental)...but to say you actually like it juggling multiple save files?(because that is what you are effectively saying). Seems odd.
You don't need to understand why I play the way I do. The dev has offered us choices in the girls. I chose 3 and for me, it's not an inconvenience to keep 3 saves. I make multiple saves for every choice as it is, so, it's not a big deal.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
I still can't believe this is back i had given up hope lol, i'm even more excited then when Law & Order returned (although i don't think that's as good as it was before)

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I still can't believe this is back i had given up hope lol, i'm even more excited then when Law & Order returned (although i don't think that's as good as it was before)
I giggled like a giddy school girl when I saw that it made a come back. :giggle:

Reactions: Joshy92
4.40 star(s) 71 Votes