4.40 star(s) 71 Votes

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
...Yea I don't do meta level character analysis because for the story being written, the author is "God". The only thing I look for is logical consistency with how a character is presented and how they act and are developed on a given path.
I do think tt is better if what they do is influenced by the player's decisions through the main character though. So major branches originate from the player and not a pre-existing desire of the character.

Humans are capable of doing a lot of things, even if they don't look like it on the surface. If you look at things from a meta level then how do you avoid this fact? I don't think you can, otherwise why would you even look into another path and take that into consideration? Shouldn't who the character is in the version of the story you are on be enough?

At the meta level you have already broken the "mold" the author made for the character so they would be capable of doing anything your imagination comes up with. At that point. no character is who you think they are and what is being shown to you is just one version of who they could be....Wait a sec, we have come full circle haven't we? To me it just doesn't make sense to do this.
Then you should have no problems babysitting and saving your hoes from men who want to cuck you, just imagine in your head that there is no optional NTR in the game and that she would not sleep with them even if you chose a different option, but you choosing that option is just the path you choose.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Then you should have no problems babysitting and saving your hoes from men who want to cuck you, just imagine in your head that there is no optional NTR in the game and that she would not sleep with them even if you chose a different option, but you choosing that option is just the path you choose.
No, because if the plot of the game is playing babysitter or fly swatter then I just dont like how the story is written lol. That is extremely lazy writing. we have games like that on this site.
I don't have a problem playing a game with optional NTR because of what I have said before. If the story is written well and the paths don't bleed over into each other(as in no effort is made to make the paths distinguishable) then I have no reason to call a LI's character into question. In fact my beef would be with the author. I'd say what I think the problems are and if they are not changed well I find a better written game to play.

Your argument for alternative universes doesn't make much sense. In a way every decision made is split in the timeline of the story effectively making it an alternate universe. So you have that already, and really an alternative universe version of a character is just another version for you to judge from a meta-gaming perspective. Once you step out of the scope of the story presented for a character you can't backpeddal. Every possible version of that character is now on the table and you are left picking and choosing which one you like anyway.

Last edited:
Reactions: WastedTalent

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Because if I am interested in playing a wholesome romance game with a focus on 1 girl, I want it to be meaningful. If she is capable of sharing me with another woman 1) I don't respect her. 2) I don't feel loved enough by her.

It is like having an optional NTR path for every girl in a harem game. You don't want to know that they are capable of fucking someone else, even if it is optional.

Makes sense?
That sounds more like a 'you' problem more than anything else. It's not our hangup if mentally you can't handle having the choice NOT to bang or get into a relationship with multiple LIs simultaneously.

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
No, because if the plot of the game is playing babysitter or fly swatter then I just dont like how the story is written lol. That is extremely lazy writing. we have games like that on this site.
I don't have a problem playing a game with optional NTR because of what I have said before. If the story is written well and the paths don't bleed over into each other(as in no effort is made to make the paths distinguishable) then I have no reason to call a LI's character into question. In fact my beef would be with the author. I'd say what I think the problems are and if they are not changed well I find a better written game to play.
Like, have you never played RPG's? You know that if one character betrays you in one of your playthroughs you know on your next playthrough that they are untrustworthy, even if on the next playthrough you choose an option that will not go against their interests so they won't betray you. The character is written as a person, who they are, their personality, what they are capable of, the permutations don't change who that character is.

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
That sounds more like a 'you' problem more than anything else. It's not our hangup if mentally you can't handle having the choice NOT to bang or get into a relationship with multiple LIs simultaneously.
No, it is a ''you'' problem, because YOU ask for a harem to be implemented into a game that does not have it, I don't go into harem games saying: ''Stop dev! No more harem!''

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
No, it is a ''you'' problem, because YOU ask for a harem to be implemented into a game that does not have it, I don't go into harem games saying: ''Stop dev! No more harem!''
I'm not the one whining about having choices is too stressful and breaks your head-canon. Furthermore, I didn't ask for anything, I am actually capable of playing a game with 1 LI, though I prefer being able to date around first, before I decide who I want to end up with. Having or not having choices doesn't break my immersion like it seemingly does with you.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Maybe we should? Just being facetious. I think it's fine to ask questions, but, then follow it up by saying a story is shit because it doesn't have their favorite fetish/kink is just dumb.

Reactions: ann87ra and Kadajko

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
I'm not the one whining about having choices is too stressful and breaks your head-canon. Furthermore, I didn't ask for anything, I am actually capable of playing a game with 1 LI, though I prefer being able to date around first, before I decide who I want to end up with. Having or not having choices doesn't break my immersion like it seemingly does with you.
Good for you, we all have our personal opinions on the matter. It is not stressful for me, if you bothered to read my replies you would understand that a girl who is capable of sharing the MC with other girls is simply repulsive to me, and I can't have a wholesome romance with an individual who is repulsive to me.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
What...me greedy? Sure, I guess...I have the "I got to have them all mentality" with my fictional adult stories prefrences, which I prefer to play the harem path. You do know all Harem stories also have the single path choice as well?

And does having more than one relationship path type added to a project trigger you? I guess I can kind of understand your displeasure, as I dislike the so called "chicks with dicks" futra content. I'm just not into seeing or interacting with other dicks...especially when it's with a hot girl that ends up having a huge dick :KEK:, or when a player is hit with unavoidable trans trap content. But to each their own, though it's really nice when a dev adds the choice to avoid or lockout at the start of their project.

Like it or not harem's are a more popular path choice, and some dev's later figure out by limiting their fan base to a single relationship path only, can and will limit their fan base. And most dev's really don't like working for free, thus including more than one type of relationship path, can increase their potential to generate the revenues they need to keep their project going.

Regards.
TThe problem is a harem wouldn't work with these characters or the story.

Considering the main point of conflict with 2 of the characters is they both were with the same man and neither of them want to share and it broke apart all relationships involved. That would mean both Ada and Rose would need completely rewriting in order for them being in a harem to make sense.

There is also the fact the game is taking on a more realistic story and harems just don't fit in with that kind of setting. It looks weird.

Kond

Jul 8, 2018
I'm seeing thiss discussion about harem and i started to think about if we really have this number of good L.I to a harem be this wanted. (and dont get me wrong here, i love harems)
I'm gonna use some real life perspective and have in mind that i didnt play last update and i forgot some stuff about this game (like the names for ex.), but let's go.
Asian girl: Imo she is what some people would call "alpha widow", the guy left quite an impression on her and she's having a really hard time forgetting him...MC is taking the pieces, will have to deal with all the drama and scars the guy left on her.... and no matter what her ex will be always on her mind, she wil always compare MC with him, for the good and for the bad...in real life i would stay away from a woman in this situation.
Mc's Ex: i have a rule for myself... NEVER get back with an ex....NEVER.
Blonde: She wants a guy she cant have, MC is a replacement...again, i would stay away from her in real life.
Purple hair chick: Almost the same from the asian girl, and with the same guy...to see his "power" with women.
Teacher: I dont remember her story line tbh.. so i will not comment about her.
Brown hair girl: The only woman here i think is worth going after, from what i remember she met MC, liked him and started to pursue him as her love interest, dont remember any drama involving other guy.
So, in my opinion a harem here doesnt make much sense for lack of good woman material. The only kind of path that makes some sense for me would be fucking around (if they are ok with not getting serious) and choosing a girl to end with.

Reactions: WastedTalent

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ThreeRulesOfLife-0.5.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Most of these players are too caught up in the male fantasy of having a harem and can't stand the thought of not being able to bang all the women. Not saying that's a bad thing. It's just annoying when people talk smack about a game, because their fetish/kink isn't in it.

I like harem games as much as the next person, I just want to be able to pick and choose who is part of it. But, I'm not going to say a game is shit, because you have to take all of them. If it's not what I want, I just don't play it. It's simple.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Even if you broke up for a bullshit reason that was completely your fault?
I agree. If the MC actually needed her at that point, he could've went to her. But, he didn't. She did nothing wrong. I get it though. The MC was hurting and felt abandoned and when the girl he loved denied him, he felt doubly abandoned. Giving the MC a second chance(not sure he deserves it though), shows the love she holds for him.

• Angry
Reactions: ann87ra and Kadajko

Jordanskene01

Dec 11, 2022
I agree with some people In this case there's nothing wrong with getting back with the Ex. Normally I don't go back to Exes in these things but there are exceptions haha and there are a select few I will gladly go back to in AVNs at least. Naomi obviously being one Emma from BARS Maeve from Acquainted and Zoey from Being A DIK Being my favourite Ex. :love:

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Well this EP5 was something. It revealed many things including that Damon is gay, it was confirmed by the end of EP4, speculated by players way before and finally his secret is revealed to public by that moron Stern. Also it finally made sense on why did Chris aquire help from Copernicus in the first place, to create for him some sort of hacking program device. Along with that Chris showed that he's confused betwin Rose and Ada. I mean he tells that he likes them both however choice is al ready made, i'm sure of it and in his mind it's probably Ada. Now for some girls from my perspective :

Mira - I guess she's cool by far. Of all the girls close to MCs age i think she's the best. Sure she does have troubelsome dad that by no meen wants to harm her. I mean he even showed at art display. Really touching moment for Mira and her dad.

Ada - Very complex girl. Clearly she didn't recover from break up with Chris. Clearly she's strugling. In this EP5 it seams things finally started to move good for her. The only down side for her is losing a job.

Penny - Now i don't hide that she's my fav, however this EP5 raised some questions about her. Like how is she related to Alexandra? Or who could have guessed that she was once married. My guess is that it's Ganesh, i'm not good with remembering Indian names.

MCs mom and Damon - It seams that Damon is at fault for everything and MC as being a pussy he is he'll probably forgive him and offer him yet another chance. Especially after Damon played both MC and Danielle. First he hides that he's gay than he causes MCs mom to leave for some thrills abandoning her own flash and blod. For all i care if i could give middle finger to Damon and tell him to fuck off and never speak to me again, never say hi and avoid him i would pick that. Same goes to ex mom. I would like to disown her and if that bitch ever returns to ask her who is she and that MC have no mom and to fuck off as well with gifted middle finger. Of course i do know that this won't happen cause MC is a bitch.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Well this EP5 was something. It revealed many things ,.....

MCs mom and Damon - It seams that Damon is at fault for everything and MC as being a pussy he is he'll probably forgive him and offer him yet another chance. Especially after Damon played both MC and Danielle. First he hides that he's gay than he causes MCs mom to leave for some thrills abandoning her own flash and blod. For all i care if i could give middle finger to Damon and tell him to fuck off and never speak to me again, never say hi and avoid him i would pick that. Same goes to ex mom. I would like to disown her and if that bitch ever returns to ask her who is she and that MC have no mom and to fuck off as well with gifted middle finger. Of course i do know that this won't happen cause MC is a bitch.
amen

the worst thing is to come revealed i think
at the hospital scene , damon waiting at the car - the mother comes out of hospital
damon was in contact with her the whole time
nuclear fallout incoming - if the mc goes all lovey-dovey again im done with the game

boobsrcool

Apr 1, 2022
Bruh, gallery is out, download it and enjoy. No need to ruin the solo romances for other people. Alternatively the whole game takes like 2 min to scroll through max, start from the beginning and get to the next girl, press on skip only what you have already read, then you will see each individual story.
Can you stop sperging out for 10 minutes? God damn

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
amen

the worst thing is to come revealed i think
at the hospital scene , damon waiting at the car - the mother comes out of hospital
damon was in contact with her the whole time
nuclear fallout incoming - if the mc goes all lovey-dovey again im done with the game
Yeah i agree the mom in this game makes me more angry than an ntr villian lol
Also i don't think we get enough choices when it comes to major things the mc does or says.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Like, have you never played RPG's? You know that if one character betrays you in one of your playthroughs you know on your next playthrough that they are untrustworthy, even if on the next playthrough you choose an option that will not go against their interests so they won't betray you. The character is written as a person, who they are, their personality, what they are capable of, the permutations don't change who that character is.
Ok but why did they betray you? Were they a terrible person or did they have a legitimate reason for doing it? Were you a jerk to them? Did you talk them into doing something and then didn't back them up. The details matter. They were capable of betraying you or not and your actions changed the story.

"the permutations don't change who that character is."
Ok...."Legion" In Mass effect. Your actions make a difference between forming an alliance with the entirety of the Geth vs being at all out war with them.
Knowing that, should I judge them because on one path they are enemies and so will always be enemies? That doesn't make any sense to me. I might as well say if they were a friend to me on one path then they are always a friend to me. That is just so trivial.

For me it depends on how the character is being presented. IF they are actively showing they don't like you or are doing questionable things then I judge them based on that. But I also need to know why.
I don't judge them for things that don't exist in this playthrough.

A character is as malleable as the author wants them to be. A single toggle in a menu can be the difference between a character being a certain way or the complete opposite. Looking at them from a meta level perspective is pointless to me.

4.40 star(s) 71 Votes