4.40 star(s) 71 Votes

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Rose is best girl
The girl who thinks her fiancee is having an emotional affair/"lacks commitment to her" so she goes and bangs the MC? There's no evidence to point to Chris and Ada actually hooking up in anyway so Rose decides "Fuck it I am going to nail this dork I just met at an art studio", there's no way the MC should trust her to make rational decisions. Especially when the MC is also hooked on his ex and could easily pull the same shit on her. If Rose sees the MC with any of the other women, even if it was during class, what's to stop her from banging some random dude in the police station?
Rose is hot but makes ridiculously impulsive decisions. It frightens me that she's a cop.

Of all the LI the safest choice is Mira, though that relationship is tainted now that you realize that Damon was trying to atone for blowing up the MC's life and that's why he introduced them. Also she is in the splash zone of the shit Damon pulled at the bar.
Naomi is the ex and a lost cause, not that good looking either. Penny is a predator who plied the MC with wine, literally forcing it down his throat. Danielle is too posh and the MC would never fit into her life. Ada is obviously still in love with Chris (a mutual feeling) and thus not a real choice.

All of that is my round about way of saying that I don't think any of these relationships are healthy and if I can pick based purely on hotness then I pick officer crazy pants AKA Rose. But really the MC should walk away from this life and move somewhere without so many issues.

Last edited:

Hengat

Oct 17, 2022
Too many coincidences make a pattern and patterns don't happen by chance.
Hold up. This game is one big coincidence. For example, there's almost no random npcs. Everybody must be connected. Are you ok with that pattern? The lesbian couple, they couldn't be some girls from the demonstration, one had to work in Ada's company and the other be the nurse taking care of Alexandra, why? I have no idea. What about Rose, she's the daughter of Mira's art teacher, ok cool, but turns out she's also Chris's fiancee, bad luck, but then she has to be the one working on Damon's case, ok that's too much. Why so many coincidences? Because there has to be a reason for MC to keep seeing her.

Kazami

NTR BEST GENRE
Donor
May 26, 2017
I started to play this game for the first time yasterday and i just can't seem to care at all about Naomi, mostly because she is a carbon copy of the girl from Interwined, except uglier, her face looks so odd to me. She has the face of a white girl pasted on a black model asset, they should take a look at it for future updates, I wouldn't mind if she was like an extra character but so far she is like a main focus of every update and i can't help but cringe everytime the MC bitches about her. I also think that none of the girls are compatible with the MC, he should just start over somewhere else probably with the help of his father, it's the least he could do.

Interwined girl for reference, an actually attractive and well made beauty: 08_358a.jpg

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
The girl who thinks her fiancee is having an emotional affair/"lacks commitment to her" so she goes and bangs the MC? There's no evidence to point to Chris and Ada actually hooking up in anyway so Rose decides "Fuck it I am going to nail this dork I just met at an art studio", there's no way the MC should trust her to make rational decisions. Especially when the MC is also hooked on his ex and could easily pull the same shit on her. If Rose sees the MC with any of the other women, even if it was during class, what's to stop her from banging some random dude in the police station?
Rose is hot but makes ridiculously impulsive decisions. It frightens me that she's a cop.

Of all the LI the safest choice is Mira, though that relationship is tainted now that you realize that Damon was trying to atone for blowing up the MC's life and that's why he introduced them. Also she is in the splash zone of the shit Damon pulled at the bar.
Naomi is the ex and a lost cause, not that good looking either. Penny is a predatory who plied the MC with wine, literally forcing it down his throat. Danielle is too posh and the MC would never fit into her life. Ada is obviously still in love with Chris (a mutual feeling) and thus not a real choice.

All of that is my round about way of saying that I don't think any of these relationships are healthy and if I can pick based purely on hotness then I pick officer crazy pants AKA Rose. But really the MC should walk away from this life and move somewhere without so many issues.
It could be worse. We could be wanting to bang that therapist. I mean she has the same variables as the others. So, technically an LI.

Reactions: MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
It could be worse. We could be wanting to bang that therapist. I mean she has the same variables as the others. So, technically an LI.
Oh yeah, I tried to make a move to see what happens and she shuts the MC down. Not sure why anyone would want to go for the woman who is 1) the mom's therapist or 2) the mom's love interest or 3) all of the above. I know some people play these games as if they are harems up until they are forced to make a choice but I find Lexi(?) unappealing to consider.

Penny is almost as much a turnoff, even though she is a redhead, because of her predatory nature and knowing about the MC's mom.

Reactions: Hengat and Raziel_8

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Danielle is too posh and the MC would never fit into her life.
Add to that her obsession with Damon, not a girl i would ever even consider to date.
But really the MC should walk away from this life and move somewhere without so many issues.
Agreed, he should move on. Maybe tying to start a new life with his father in a different country.
I just really want a choice to smack Damon in the face, tell the mother she is dead for him and walk away giving them the middle finger.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Oh yeah, I tried to make a move to see what happens and she shuts the MC down. Not sure why anyone would want to go for the woman who is 1) the mom's therapist or 2) the mom's love interest or 3) all of the above. I know some people play these games as if they are harems up until they are forced to make a choice but I find Lexi(?) unappealing to consider.

Penny is almost as much a turnoff, even though she is a redhead, because of her predatory nature and knowing about the MC's mom.
I agree. Most of the girls are a no go. Actually, all of them are for one reason or the other, if I'm being honest. But, I still have 3 saves for 3 different girls.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I find that to be a very poor excuse. Imagine if every issue a story has could be explained away with "The plot required it". Would you be ok with that?
All I'm saying is that there could have been a more subtle way to lead the player towards a single option.
Too many coincidences make a pattern and patterns don't happen by chance.

w/e the horse is dead.
That's how stories work, things happen "because the plot requires it".

Lord of the Rings is one big coincidence. Bilbo has the Ring and just so happens to be related to Frodo (arguably the most important character in the series) who happens to be friends with Gandalf who happens to also be friendly with all the other races.

Oh noes, a Balrog ... and it's killed Gandalf .... no, wait, Gandalf is alive and just so happens to have powered up and turned up just in time to save the day.

Stories are written to fit the plot and the setting. Things just don't happen at random or it would make story writing impossible.

Of course there are patterns, everything in every story happens for a reason and that reason is because the writer wants it to be that way.

Nothing in a story happens by chance, everything has a predetermined route leading to an ending the writer already knows about.

Sep 3, 2020

Naomi is the ex and a lost cause, not that good looking either. Penny is a predatory who plied the MC with wine, literally forcing it down his throat. Danielle is too posh and the MC would never fit into her life. Ada is obviously still in love with Chris (a mutual feeling) and thus not a real choice.

my dear sweet Grouch

all I heard you saying was Rose's best girl

Hengat

Oct 17, 2022
Not sure why anyone would want to go for the woman who is 1) the mom's therapist or 2) the mom's love interest or 3) all of the above.
After making a move on her even after turning you down she doesn't mind being topless in front of MC in hospital and she's almost as forceful as Penny from the start so if she is mom's love interest that is so creepy and messed up on many levels.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Add to that her obsession with Damon, not a girl i would ever even consider to date.

Agreed, he should move on. Maybe tying to start a new life with his father in a different country.
I just really want a choice to smack Damon in the face, tell the mother she is dead for him and walk away giving them the middle finger.
Yeah, Danielle started out as the "craziest girl" in the game and then you meet Rose and realize that Danielle is the most normal "high school girl dumped by boyfriend" type character. But the MC would be better off not trying to get with her (or any of the other women in the game).
I really want the dev to have a "blow it all up" Falling Down type ending where the MC walks away from all of his relationships in the town, goes to a different college somewhere faraway and starts again. Shit, that would actually be a great jumping off point if the dev wanted to do a sequel. Moves to another country with his dad and tries to deal with his trust issues.

I agree. Most of the girls are a no go. Actually, all of them are for one reason or the other, if I'm being honest. But, I still have 3 saves for 3 different girls.
This game is the only one where I essentially have to ignore hotness and choose the least broken/weird/messed up of all of the love interests. Normally I go by "personality" and hotness, this time I am going for "least likely to shiv MC in the back for looking at another woman" which means he will end up with Mira in my main game.

my dear sweet Grouch

all I heard you saying was Rose's best girl
:ROFLMAO: Until she breaks your heart, and your dick, for looking at Ada or Naomi or Danielle sideways.

Sep 3, 2020
Yeah, Danielle started out as the "craziest girl" in the game and then you meet Rose and realize that Danielle is the most normal "high school girl dumped by boyfriend" type character. But the MC would be better off not trying to get with her (or any of the other women in the game).
I really want the dev to have a "blow it all up" Falling Down type ending where the MC walks away from all of his relationships in the town, goes to a different college somewhere faraway and starts again. Shit, that would actually be a great jumping off point if the dev wanted to do a sequel. Moves to another country with his dad and tries to deal with his trust issues.

This game is the only one where I essentially have to ignore hotness and choose the least broken/weird/messed up of all of the love interests. Normally I go by "personality" and hotness, this time I am going for "least likely to shiv MC in the back for looking at another woman" which means he will end up with Mira in my main game.

:ROFLMAO: Until she breaks your heart, and your dick, for looking at Ada or Naomi or Danielle sideways.
my brother you forgotten me I know it's been awhile but I love it when a girl gets rough

bite me leave long nail scratches down my back

step on me Mommy

and I don't look at other women ever

I love it when my woman gets territorial like he belongs to me you so much

look at my man and I will kill you and if I catch you with another woman. I will kill you

it makes me feel loved and wanted

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
Betrayal is taking too lightly in this one, damn near sickening.

The MC is also ridiculous and spineless as well, letting people off the hook so easily like they haven't been lying and deceiving and using him the whole time.

No normal person act this way in the face of betrayal.

The lack of not having an option at being angry which is justified and telling people to fuck off that deserve it, Like Damon and more, is also damn near sickening as well.

Disappointing.

Like better off cutting these drama filled succubus bums out of his life and just leaving with his father at this point and with the girl of our choosing.

Like at this point you can't even trust no one who isn't lying or using the MC.

Too much drama for me, honestly, and it's tiring.

Drama is good, but in this case, it's ridiculous.

Honestly, starting skipping half in this update because of it and how spineless the MC is.

And the thing with the mom is even more brain-dead.

If I had a friend like Damon in real life, he would have been cut out of my life and punched in the face as well and left to fend for his own problems at that point.

I don't know, maybe that's just me, but I don't take lies and betrayals lightly.

If they lied once, they will lie more, especially something serious in this situation.

Last edited:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
my brother you forgotten me I know it's been awhile but I love it when a girl gets rough

bite me leave long nail scratches down my back

step on me Mommy

and I don't look at other women ever

I love it when my woman gets territorial like he belongs to me you so much

look at my man and I will kill you and if I catch you with another woman. I will kill you

it makes me feel loved and wanted
Well, if that's the particular brand of crazy you like then go with peace my son... It's the polar opposite of what I like in a woman but then I don't have "mommy issues". Or rather not of that type... ;) :ROFLMAO:

Betrayal is taking too lightly in this one, damn near sickening.

The MC is also ridiculous and spineless as well, letting people off the hook so easily like they having been lying and deceiving and using him the whole time.

No normal person act this way in the face of betrayal.

The lack of not having an option at being angry which is justified and telling people to fuck off that deserve it, Like Damon and more, is also damn near sickening as well.

Disappointing.

Better off cutting these drama filled bums out of his life and just leaving with his father at this point and leaving with the girl of our choosing.
I fully agree with you, betrayal is taken way too lightly in this VN. No way should anyone accept how Damon has manipulated the MC, lied to him, and destroyed his life. If that is how a "best friend" behaves I'd hate to see what the MC's enemies would do to him. There better be a reckoning coming or the torches and pitchforks will be in abundance.

Need to say that I am really glad to see a new update, that we are here discussing it, and that the VN can stir up some powerful emotions and debate. I'm of the opinion that good entertainment begets good conversation and I think Red Dust did a great job in this update.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
My main game is Naomi. She's too sweet and kind to shiv the MC. The other two saves are Ada(Yeah, I know. lol) and Mira. The rest can kick rocks. I want nothing to do with them. Not saying they aren't hot, just a huge nope.

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
So, deleted and saves deleted well before finishing what has been released so far. Shame really, it's a well done game, the renders are above average (though I think some of the faces are wonky sometimes, especially Naomi's), and the dev is actually a talented writer. Though I prefer a harem game, I also have no issues with a romance game at all if it's well written. One thing I don't do is play these games to be angry. There has been way too many unforgivable things forgiven in this story and it's not what I'm here for. I don't want to go update after update just getting more annoyed as it goes on until the dev sees fit to start tying his plot points together or to make some sense out of some things. It's just not worth it.

So good luck to the dev, but I'm out.

4.40 star(s) 71 Votes