4.40 star(s) 71 Votes

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
she is NOT a romanceble char (yet)
only lewd - no LI

the RP (relationshipoints) are not romance (LI) stats

View attachment 2550416
Hmm You do realize those are trigger variables, yes? They are triggered by RP points. Which are romance points. The RP determines the success or failure of the trigger variables.

Edit:
Let's take Naomi's path for example. Say you choose her, but her threshold to trigger a success on her path is set at 8(I don't know the exact threshold, this is just to try and explain.), but you only have 6, it will trigger the failure. While Pennys route is still dormant andmay never bloom into anything, in fact I don't even think you can gain any points with her yet. Not sure, never really cared to look.

Last edited:

Jenzi800

Aug 25, 2020
Replaying the game really made me remember why i can't stand her :ROFLMAO:

She's a LI and you have the choice to start a relationship with her. The little content she has this ep is focused on Damon...but then, this should be nothing new if you follow Danielle path.
So please tell me, how can i start a relationship with her?

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Hmm You do realize those are trigger variables, yes? They are triggered by RP points. Which are romance points. The RP determines the success or failure of the trigger variables.

Edit:
Let's take Naomi's path for example. Say you choose her, but her threshold to trigger a success on her path is set at 8(I don't know the exact threshold, this is just to try and explain.), but you only have 6, it will trigger the failure. While Pennys route is still dormant andmay never bloom into anything, in fact I don't even think you can gain any points with her yet. Not sure, never really cared to look.
well

..."OR"...

Screenshot_3.png

and it´s on the other path´s the same
you can have negative rp (mira or ada for example) and STILL get a romance if you made some right choices..

Last edited:

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
That explains why Chris said Ada was with me now, when she wasn't. The code doesn't make sense then. I guess I'm wrong. All good. Thank you for showing that to me.
yeah - this one made me wondering too
just sloppy writing/coding - but we cant have all now :D
the renders/animations still great :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: Dark Silence

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
yeah - this one made me wondering too
just sloppy writing/coding - but we cant have all now :D
the renders/animations still great :cool:
Agreed. I also kind of like the story. But, this update has me pissed off and I truly hope, as others have said, that we can tell Damon and the mom(If we ever see her again) to kick rocks. I also hope we can take the girls we chose and have a new start someplace else.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Agreed. I also kind of like the story. But, this update has me pissed off and I truly hope, as others have said, that we can tell Damon and the mom(If we ever see her again) to kick rocks. I also hope we can take the girls we chose and have a new start someplace else.
Agreed. I know she is not popular, but I wish I could leave Ada for Chris and just start a new life with Rose. Somewhere far away from the rest of those liars. I'd never want to see them again.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Agreed. I know she is not popular, but I wish I could leave Ada for Chris and just start a new life with Rose. Somewhere far away from the rest of those liars. I'd never want to see them again.
No arguments from me. We all have that girl we like more than the others, I prefer 1. Naomi, 2. Mira and 3. Ada. If you played Naomi's route, the dev added a shit addition to the route. I always thought Becca had a thing for Naomi and I was right and the MC being such a beta tells her she needs to tell Naomi and as much as he loves her, he would step back and not interfere. I'm mean come the fuck on, dev! Some of this shit is way over the top.

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
No arguments from me. We all have that girl we like more than the others, I prefer 1. Naomi, 2. Mira and 3. Ada. If you played Naomi's route, the dev added a shit addition to the route. I always thought Becca had a thing for Naomi and I was right and the MC being such a beta tells her she needs to tell Naomi and as much as he loves her, he would step back and not interfere. I'm mean come the fuck on, dev! Some of this shit is way over the top.
OMG! I knew it!! No way Becca treats the MC like that and not secretly also be in love with her best friend! I mean, sure she goes to an all-girl school, of course Becca is a secret lesbian too. I could tell she (Becca) was acting irrationally, even for being protective at the café, after we had made up with Naomi, regardless which path we take with her (friends only or get back together as a couple). It all makes sense now why Becca was always going to be hostile to the MC... now that you bring it up, I got weird, jealous vibes from Becca (the kind between lovers) at the club... she was super possessive with Naomi.

What a shit show... I truly fear in the interest of 'emotional growth' the Dev will continue to write the MC as a doormat for everyone who has wronged him and to take a back seat to anyone who loves the same person he has feelings for. Seems like other than Kent and Chris, and his poor father, the MC can't tell anyone else to go pound sand.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
OMG! I knew it!! No way Becca treats the MC like that and not secretly also be in love with her best friend! I mean, sure she goes to an all-girl school, of course Becca is a secret lesbian too. I could tell she (Becca) was acting irrationally, even for being protective at the café, after we had made up with Naomi, regardless which path we take with her (friends only or get back together as a couple). It all makes sense now why Becca was always going to be hostile to the MC... now that you bring it up, I got weird, jealous vibes from Becca (the kind between lovers) at the club... she was super possessive with Naomi.

What a shit show... I truly fear in the interest of 'emotional growth' the Dev will continue to write the MC as a doormat for everyone who has wronged him and to take a back seat to anyone who loves the same person he has feelings for. Seems like other than Kent and Chris, and his poor father, the MC can't tell anyone else to go pound sand.
Total agreement. But, if the dev continues down this beta doormat path, sadly, I may never see the ending of this game. I truly enjoyed knocking the wind out of Kent's sails. But I didn't punch him for Damon, I punched him because I wanted to. Fuck Damon. He's a huge piece of shit. Didn't like him from the beginning. But that's because I hate having a best friend forced on me in a game. Devs tend to force us to kiss the friend's ass. MC: "Oh! You want to fuck my girl? Sure, buddy! That's what friends are for."(This doesn't apply to Damon, but it's generality of why I hate them in a game that I'm playing.)

Sep 3, 2020

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Sure but that's also why Becca is so angry. She knows deep down, as good of a best friend as she is to Naomi, she has to know realistically, Naomi is NOT gay or even bisexual, and she definitely is not attracted to Becca. Therefore, her own jealousy and frustration has lead her to take what she can get, and right now that means having Naomi still living with her... spending time with her, and probably just pretending they are girlfriends... even if it is just in her head, which is why she sees the MC as a threat to take her 'girlfriend' (Naomi) away from her.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Sure but that's also why Becca is so angry. She knows deep down, as good of a best friend as she is to Naomi, she has to know realistically, Naomi is NOT gay or even bisexual, and she definitely is not attracted to Becca. Therefore, her own jealousy and frustration has lead her to take what she can get, and right now that means having Naomi still living with her... spending time with her, and probably just pretending they are girlfriends... even if it is just in her head, which is why she sees the MC as a threat to take her 'girlfriend' (Naomi) away from her.
Just got one last thing to say on this situation:

Dec 9, 2020
Well... I was happy to see this game hadn't been abandoned afteral, funny I was actually thinking about this game the other day before the update thinking about the fonzie looking MC we started with. :LOL:

But let me get this straight....

Going forward I would hope there will be options in regards to Damon and the mother, if she ever bothers to show up, and not just forced forgiveness, because that would be an absolute trash end to the story. This is the type of stuff you absolutely cut people out of your life over, and hope they have a shitty one thereafter for all the unnecessary pain they've caused.

Overall, it's good to see a game able to pull emotions out of the players, even as flimsy as the excuse might be for the mother leaving, hopefully the game is not abandoned and finishes. (Played another game called Come Inside that had the mother leave for years, that was also an unforgivable move, then she came back but unfortunately never got the resolution, since the game was abandoned after that.)

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Well... I was happy to see this game hadn't been abandoned afteral, funny I was actually thinking about this game the other day before the update thinking about the fonzie looking MC we started with. :LOL:

But let me get this straight....

Going forward I would hope there will be options in regards to Damon and the mother, if she ever bothers to show up, and not just forced forgiveness, because that would be an absolute trash end to the story. This is the type of stuff you absolutely cut people out of your life over, and hope they have a shitty one thereafter for all the unnecessary pain they've caused.

Overall, it's good to see a game able to pull emotions out of the players, even as flimsy as the excuse might be for the mother leaving, hopefully the game is not abandoned and finishes. (Played another game called Come Inside that had the mother leave for years, that was also an unforgivable move, then she came back but unfortunately never got the resolution, since the game was abandoned after that.)
While I agree with you, the MC is too forgiving, so, since that's how the dev has written him, I do hope there's a choice after a forced forgiveness, that we can just forget them and move the fuck on with whomever we choose at the end.

4.40 star(s) 71 Votes