4.40 star(s) 70 Votes

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
I have this game on Watch, but I don't remember a single detail about it lol. Looking at the tags seems a bit too tame for my preferences. Unless the 'Cheating' tag is more spicy than usual? Could some kind player please tell me what this tag refers to, who cheats on who? Thanks in advance!

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
I have this game on Watch, but I don't remember a single detail about it lol. Looking at the tags seems a bit too tame for my preferences. Unless the 'Cheating' tag is more spicy than usual? Could some kind player please tell me what this tag refers to, who cheats on who? Thanks in advance!
It's basically the MC cheating on everyone because the dev is doing solo routes instead of something else so you have the option to have some fun along the way but a decision has to be made pretty quickly which girl is the girl. Guy is in high school... :rolleyes:

Reactions: Lord Bradley

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
yeah - its the "safest" route
except then the mc is still forced to play the matchmaker/best friend with the others...
Yeah, why not? Do I don't have a problem just being friends with other characters and getting involved with their story without banging them.

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
It's basically the MC cheating on everyone because the dev is doing solo routes instead of something else so you have the option to have some fun along the way but a decision has to be made pretty quickly which girl is the girl. Guy is in high school... :rolleyes:
You can always just play one of the 48403148315173591 harem games that are on this website instead.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Boehser Onkel

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
You can always just play one of the 48403148315173591 harem games that are on this website instead.
I was just answering the question that was asked if anything in my statement is incorrect feel free to correct me. I thought the starting premise was good what followed not so much. I won't get into the details but after the last update that was so disappointing I thought I would give this update a chance my mistake won't happen again. Have a nice fap.

• Haha
Reactions: Boehser Onkel

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
I was just answering the question that was asked if anything in my statement is incorrect feel free to correct me. I thought the starting premise was good what followed not so much. I won't get into the details but after the last update that was so disappointing I thought I would give this update a chance my mistake won't happen again. Have a nice fap.
My bad, thought you were complaining about dev doing solo routes.

wood0803

May 25, 2022
Damon, what kind of cowardly idiot is this ugly bastard?
Not a best friend, more than worst enemy.
What the MC got after going through that damn process is another fucking shit in the end.

Nothing is going to work out right.
This isn't a story to enjoy, isn't it a story to fuck?

Last edited:

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
the summary so far is- as always with those best-bro storys -
with friends like this you dont need enemies...
the best-bro here causing not only bullshit with them girls , but is responsible for ALL this shit at first :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
He also responsible for me getting back with Naomi, so all is forgiven.

Three Rules of Life is

don't trust your friends
Don't trust anyone close to you.
trust no one
I dunno, Naomi seems kinda trustworthy.

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Haven't played the update yet but I have read through some comments. While playing this game in the past I always felt like the choices and cut offs for LI felt forced and artificial, as if it was trying to play by preset rules that the player wasn't aware of when there is no real reason to enforce them. And now I am seeing all these comments about some dumb plot development that makes no sense...but somehow forcing single paths with LI is the "realistic" thing this game decides to put as a priority in midst of this contrived and convoluted drama soup of a game.

Edit: No I didnt mean to reference "rules" in any relation to the title. just a funny coincidence. Noticed after i was done typing lol.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 70 Votes