4.40 star(s) 71 Votes

DeFuZe

Jul 26, 2018
I discovered this game a while ago and decided to give it a go. Not gonna lie at first it felt at places like a BaDIk/College Kings mash up especially some plot points and girls appearances and traits but it slowly went away from these and became it's own thing. Overall it has a good potential to be something special in the long way.

The renders got better each episode, the animations too. Things I don't like so far is how MC seems to just be there and has no stakes. It all feels like the bigger plot can move on without MC being in it so at times he feels useless.

As for LIs I got to say I liked Mira. She caught my eye since the start because oh her unique look and nice personality, but again there was that thing in the club that took me off guard how she suddenly went 180 but later it all sorted itself I suppose. Another interesting LI is Danielle, the rest seem underwhelming like the teacher, Ada, Rose and so on but it is also a mater of taste and preferenences. Looking forward to see where this goes, overall it's not so great but a solid 6 almost a 7 for sure.

Swearstraight

Jun 8, 2018
I'm only here because the creator, Red Dust, ratio'ed the Official Overwatch Twitter and it was based af. Guess I'll try the game now...

vivaloveyou

Jul 22, 2021
This is a visual novel I almost missed, very interesting, and the models, animations, and story all feel great, looking forward to the next version!

4.40 star(s) 71 Votes