4.40 star(s) 71 Votes

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
I wouldn't say she's unattractive cause she's not.. But as good as I think her character is its easy to admit that out of all the females in the game she's the least attractive, I don't know it's just the way the dev modeled her. In most scenes her face looks kinda weird which is odd cause none of the other characters have that rendering weirdness
But she's definitely one of the better girls in the game Li wise.. Would be nice if the dev changed her appearance abit tho, nothing too drastic just a lil improvement
Pretty much this. I absolutely love her character and if she looked a little different (really not digging the short, blonde hair color/style or even her face in some scenes) I'd probably be more invested in trying to win her back and reconcile with the MC. Honestly, I'd even take Mira over despite her obvious desperation and constantly 'trying too hard' to win over the MC with her neediness, which is just a turn off.

I'm pretty much in the bag for Danielle, Rose, Ada, and hell, even a little taboo clandestine relationship with Penny for good measure before trying a Mira/Naomi path.

Reactions: AngelsAfterDark

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Yeah exactly.. Id say she's the best character really...the rest all got issues, Rose cheats on her fiancé with the MC, Ida seems to still be hung up on her ex, Mira is too niave and sweet for her own good, Danielle claims to love her bf but she's cheating on him with the MC and Penny is a teacher fucking her student..Naomi is literally the only one without issues, well her and Mira cause she did nothing wrong as well, she's just niave but yeah MC was the reason why they broke up, he hurt her for no reason.. If only they made her character model more attractive lol
But I decided to play on two saves tho, one where MC and Naomi get back together and one where they stay friends

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Yeah exactly.. Id say she's the best character really...the rest all got issues, Rose cheats on her fiancé with the MC, Ida seems to still be hung up on her ex, Mira is too niave and sweet for her own good, Danielle claims to love her bf but she's cheating on him with the MC and Penny is a teacher fucking her student..Naomi is literally the only one without issues, well her and Mira cause she did nothing wrong as well, she's just niave but yeah MC was the reason why they broke up, he hurt her for no reason.. If only they made her character model more attractive lol
But I decided to play on two saves tho, one where MC and Naomi get back together and one where they stay friends
If only Naomi had a little more love/attention to her model, she'd be irresistible and the logical L.I. choice for me. I agree with your points about Ada and Rose, having major baggage to resolve, and Penny just fits the naughty teacher trope so for those looking for something casual, she's an option there.

I'd say Danielle isn't quite cheating on her boyfriend since technically they broke up/are on a break. It's her stubbornness and not wanting to accept it that led to her spending time with the MC (who's also a friend of hers while her ex's bff) trying to understand or at least get to the bottom why her boyfriend would break up with her out of nowhere (nevermind he's gay but can't come out since it could be disastrous for his dad's political career.). It just so happens if you play her path, which I have, she slowly finds herself falling in love with the MC, someone actually attracted to and genuinely cares for her.

To be honest, I fully expected to pursue Mira at first, but she's just a little too innocent and her personality annoys/irritates me the more time we spend with her. To me she's only slightly more attractive than Naomi so I'm sure eventually I may still pursue her path later on.

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
Yeah exactly.. Id say she's the best character really...the rest all got issues, Rose cheats on her fiancé with the MC, Ida seems to still be hung up on her ex, Mira is too niave and sweet for her own good, Danielle claims to love her bf but she's cheating on him with the MC and Penny is a teacher fucking her student..Naomi is literally the only one who did nothing wrong cause MC was the reason why they broke up, he hurt her for no reason.. If only they made her character model more attractive lol
But I decided to play on two saves tho, one where MC and friends
If only Naomi had a little more love/attention to her model, she'd be irresistible and the logical L.I. choice for me. I agree with your points about Ada and Rose, having major baggage to resolve, and Penny just fits the naughty teacher trope so for those looking for something casual, she's an option there.

I'd say Danielle isn't quite cheating on her boyfriend since technically they broke up/are on a break. It's her stubbornness and not wanting to accept it that led to her spending time with the MC (who's also a friend of hers while her ex's bff) trying to understand or at least get to the bottom why her boyfriend would break up with her out of nowhere (nevermind he's gay but can't come out since it could be disastrous for his dad's political career.). It just so happens if you play her path, which I have, she slowly finds herself falling in love with the MC, someone actually attracted to and genuinely cares for her.

To be honest, I fully expected to pursue Mira at first, but she's just a little too innocent and her personality annoys/irritates me the more time we spend with her. To me she's only slightly more attractive than Naomi so I'm sure eventually I may still pursue her path later on.
Exatcly Naomi is the sensible choice for an LI, plus aside from MC fucking up it seems like they only have good memories together and even in the bad times she was always there for him so they never had any relationship problems before MC fucked up. I doubt the dev would change her appearance lol but one can hope cause that's all we need for her to be the perfect girl.. Im not saying make her look like a goddess or anything, we need to keep it realistic still.
And yeah nobody wants to deal with a girl who's still hung up on her ex, I mean Ada seems great but I'd rather her just go back to Chris if she's gonna sulk over him while she's with the MC. Rose is a cheater yeah but if you on her path you get to see her vulnerable side who's just seeking love and appreciation and not just a cheating fiance but still that counts as baggage I guess
And Spot on with Penny, she definitely feels like a thrope but maybe we'll get to get a more in depth look into her character in the future, you know something that'll make her feel more like a person than a thrope.

I guess if you look at it that way she's not a cheater but still it makes you question her loyalty, I get that her bf hasn't been paying much attention to her when she practically throws herself at him.. But it just makes no sense for her to fight for him and go though all that shit when literally not long after the "break" was implemented she not only kissed the MC who's her bfs best friend but also sucked his dick.. And I know MC and Dan are friends as well but I feel like the kissing and blowing should've been left for her path as a slow build.. Like have her still be faithful to her bf and trying hard to get him back but gradually with time while working with MC to help her bf she starts falling in love with him based on the choices we make obviously(we should have an option to not persue her for those who'd rather not). I did play her path and yeah I know she does fall in love with MC but it just felt rushed like she easily got over her Bf and instantly fell for another dude who's her friend btw.. I just feel like it needed more build before she fell in love with him you know.

Honestly for me I'd say Mira looks better than Rose, I don't know Rose just kinda looks old to me.. When she was revealed as Mira's teacher's daughter I was like how the fuck is that woman her daughter, she looks at least in her mid to late 30s lol.. But that's just my opinion.. And I agree Mira has a suffocating character but then again every VN have that character, the innocent girl who believes in true love and fairytales

I did the smart thing and made multiple saves so I can play out every option or outcome.. So it's safe to say I'll just play everyone's paths lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Crimsonfiend76
Sep 3, 2020
Yeah exactly.. Id say she's the best character really...the rest all got issues, Rose cheats on her fiancé with the MC, Ida seems to still be hung up on her ex, Mira is too niave and sweet for her own good, Danielle claims to love her bf but she's cheating on him with the MC and Penny is a teacher fucking her student..Naomi is literally the only one who did nothing wrong cause MC was the reason why they broke up, he hurt her for no reason.. If only they made her character model more attractive lol
But I decided to play on two saves tho, one where MC and friends
Exatcly Naomi is the sensible choice for an LI, plus aside from MC fucking up it seems like they only have good memories together and even in the bad times she was always there for him so they never had any relationship problems before MC fucked up. I doubt the dev would change her appearance lol but one can hope cause that's all we need for her to be the perfect girl.. Im not saying make her look like a goddess or anything, we need to keep it realistic still.
And yeah nobody wants to deal with a girl who's still hung up on her ex, I mean Ada seems great but I'd rather her just go back to Chris if she's gonna sulk over him while she's with the MC. Rose is a cheater yeah but if you on her path you get to see her vulnerable side who's just seeking love and appreciation and not just a cheating fiance but still that counts as baggage I guess
And Spot on with Penny, she definitely feels like a thrope but maybe we'll get to get a more in depth look into her character in the future, you know something that'll make her feel more like a person than a thrope.

I guess if you look at it that way she's not a cheater but still it makes you question her loyalty, I get that her bf hasn't been paying much attention to her when she practically throws herself at him.. But it just makes no sense for her to fight for him and go though all that shit when literally not long after the "break" was implemented she not only kissed the MC who's her bfs best friend but also sucked his dick.. And I know MC and Dan are friends as well but I feel like the kissing and blowing should've been left for her path as a slow build.. Like have her still be faithful to her bf and trying hard to get him back but gradually with time while working with MC to help her bf she starts falling in love with him based on the choices we make obviously(we should have an option to not persue her for those who'd rather not). I did play her path and yeah I know she does fall in love with MC but it just felt rushed like she easily got over her Bf and instantly fell for another dude who's her friend btw.. I just feel like it needed more build before she fell in love with him you know.

Honestly for me I'd say Mira looks better than Rose, I don't know Rose just kinda looks old to me.. When she was revealed as Mira's teacher's daughter I was like how the fuck is that woman her daughter, she looks at least in her mid to late 30s lol.. But that's just my opinion.. And I agree Mira has a suffocating character but then again every VN have that character, the innocent girl who believes in true love and fairytales

I did the smart thing and made multiple saves so I can play out every option or outcome.. So it's safe to say I'll just play everyone's paths lol
I actually like Mira personality

I think she's charming and sweet

I don't think there's anything wrong with someone who believes in true love maybe it's because I'm a romantic yeah she may be a little naive but

and on a side note, Danielle is mine now

ffffuck Derek

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
Well I took some time to get to the new update, mostly because I had to start over.
For me, my main run is Ada focused.
But, I must confess, I am also doing a run with the mod to see all the scenes. None of the LIs are perfect, they all have flaws. I love Penny since she's a redhead and that escalates her above others a bit. I love the innocence of Mira but her lying and making the MC feel like shit by not saying Naomi was the reason they were going out to the club as a low blow. Rose, she is a hurting woman who believes her fiancée doesn't even care about her (she may be right). Danielle, despite what others have said, is NOT cheating on her boyfriend, she is not dating Damon currently. So her emotions and feelings are jumbled. Lexa, not sure about yet, sure more is coming with her. As for Naomi... it was hot, passionate, but friends are probably best. To rekindle that relationship... too much resentment I think. So yeah Ada, even with her flaws is my main LI in this one. And that's saying a lot for me, since I prefer VNs with either harems or where the LIs at least are amenable to sharing the MC with the other LIs but them not being with other men. Yes, I am a greedy mfer in these lol.

Last edited:

Crimsonfiend76

Donor
Sep 8, 2020
My only point with Danielle, iircc as its been months since I last played, but Damon has more or less held back any and all kind of sex from Danielle since they've been together for obvious reasons. Every time they would get closer to going all the way, they would conveniently breakup or go on a break, and this has been happening for years, pretty much as long as the MC/Damon/Danielle/Naomi have all been friends. You gotta figure by now Danielle's got to be sexually frustrated not to mention having feeling of insecurity why her 'former' boyfriend never seemed interested in touching her or anything remotely sexual. So if she finds herself developing an intense physical/sexual/emotional attraction to the MC, I can understand her being conflicted over her ex while developing feelings for the MC.

Sep 3, 2020
My only point with Danielle, iircc as its been months since I last played, but Damon has more or less held back any and all kind of sex from Danielle since they've been together for obvious reasons. Every time they would get closer to going all the way, they would conveniently breakup or go on a break, and this has been happening for years, pretty much as long as the MC/Damon/Danielle/Naomi have all been friends. You gotta figure by now Danielle's got to be sexually frustrated not to mention having feeling of insecurity why her 'former' boyfriend never seemed interested in touching her or anything remotely sexual. So if she finds herself developing an intense physical/sexual/emotional attraction to the MC, I can understand her being conflicted over her ex while developing feelings for the MC.
very well put my brother for those of you.

that didn't get that what Crimsonfiend76 'is trying to say is :geek:

fuck Derek

AngelsAfterDark

Jun 11, 2021
I actually like Mira personality

I think she's charming and sweet

I don't think there's anything wrong with someone who believes in true love maybe it's because I'm a romantic yeah she may be a little naive but

and on a side note, Danielle is mine now

ffffuck Derek
Honestly when I first played the game I did like Miras character, she seemed very sweet.. But fuck mate I swear every VN I've played there's a Mira so it just makes her character kinda obvious cause we've all seen how Devs treat the Mira type characters and how their stories plays out
She's still not on the bottom of my list tho, I'd say that spot goes to Ada, she seems great but as I've mentioned, I'd rather her go back to Chris if she's just gonna sulk about the past

And don't get me wrong mate, I have nothing against people who believe in true love or fairytale endings.. I myself believe that love can be everlasting, but I'm not niave or delusional about it. Like I wholeheartedly believe i married the girl I wanna spend the rest of my life with, however I know shit don't always work out the way we want it to and we are both still pretty young, there's a long road ahead of us and anything can happen. Im sure there's people on this site who've been married 3 times already and thought each one of those 3 people would be their partner till the end, my parents thought they'd be together forever and after almost 36 years of marriage they got separated.
Lol sorry Im straying away from the game but it's just my thoughts on the whole "true love" thing.. Just don't be niave about it you know

Lol I'm sure Damon has no interest in her,dudes gay so you safe man and he has that thug boyfriend after all

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Ada is not totally invested in MC, Rose is not totally inversted in MC, but they are considering him. The teacher and the bff ex are invested in giving MC and themselves a release,
which works out pretty great. MC ex is somewhat in the winds.

4.40 star(s) 71 Votes