4.40 star(s) 71 Votes

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
considering devs plans to finish the game in only update or two, together with his high motivation to work on it (5-6+months dev cycles lately), i highly doubt in similar outcome/possibility.
hell, if only there was more love from the fanbase for that weirdly looking chick (his former/future eternal love), perhaps the things would be different:HideThePain:
Probably true, althought a bit strange if he doesn't somehow finishes the mother drama.
I belong to the part which just wanna get rid of the weirdly looking ex-gf. Besides her weird look and very unsettling facial expressions, i also found her not sympathetic :HideThePain:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
She does a very poor job of rekindling their vows. He has no idea why it ended.
All he knows is .. he told her hurtful things and took the vengeance he has 4 his ma on her,
because it was because of her he kept getting his ma on dates where she would still keep stuff from him.

Way he saw it - they had heart to hearts as girls, they kept tugging and pulling on him with no excuse.

Mom was acting like having a damn affair talking all concirned, the unprofessional kind a concirned about someone.

Then we find out he knew men left and right that cared for her for whatever reason.
MC has no idea of the full number of men she serviced and neither what was she servicing them with.

Patients blackmailing their threapist is hannibal lecter M.O. - hope this is not that.

Her falling for a patient? MC was all needy and fragile and she just blew him off. Sure stinks of skank.
Talk a bout all the talks about jada - fkking the friends of her children. Will is this close to loosing it.

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
It's been a while since I've played, and outside of Rose being my #1 LI, is it possible to romance some of the girls too, or is this strictly one girl per save? I don't need a full harem, but I was wondering if we can manwhore around or even get a throuple path or something...? Was planning on starting over to play the latest update v.4.0.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jaango

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You can dip your drama in as many babes you can provided you have the stats and the time.
Some events overlap so choose wisely a date with Dani or a movie date with the painter.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Loved the last update but it left me with some questions....like who was Lexa proposing too?? The way she reacted in the hospital definitely made it seem like someone listed as a previous emergency contact is someone that may know the MC...or someone she did not want to see or have anyone else see...?? Additionally, I was wondering the significance of the earing Penny was holding in the bathtub and why out of the blue she just decided to take some time off...the timing is a bit suspicious.

I was a little torn in the earlier scene with Naomi, Becca and the MC...where we had to choose to either go shopping with Naomi or hang out with Danielle. After all the work trying to patch things up with Naomi and in my case, remain as friends, the last thing I wanted to do was lose points with her, but as I'm not trying to hook up with her again, I went with Dani, even though that kind of blew up in our face.

Right now, I'm kind of torn between Rose and Dani...I'm optimistic we can hook up Chris and Ada since they both seem miserable apart and its affecting everyone else around them...especially Rose. It 's hard tryin to friendzone Ada, because everytime I try to be supportive, my MC goes in for a kiss...which is NOT what I want since I'm trying to get with Rose. As for Dani, it's getting tired her going hot and cold when it comes to the MC. Clearly she needs to figure out how she truly feels about the MC otherwise she's going to miss out on being with the person in front of her all along.

I don't know ultimately if there will be any poly-relationship routes...so far it doesn't seem like it, but if there is I'm curious who will be willing to share the MC. If we're going to have to choose our single LI to end up with soon, it's going to be a cointoss for me between Rose and Danni.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well ... they all tie into the mom. Seems like a lotta guys swarmed into her.
Sure hope the ”patient” that dissapeared mom did not go after Alex, the same thing is happening again.
Now we see even girls swarmed all over her.
Then that phone call the sweet and gorgeous therapist was having while MC was there.
That sounded awfully familiar to what his ma was dealing with in his face.
They both are blowing MC off and the secrecy continues.
At this point we might be dealing with hannibal lecter double teaming his colegues, like he did in the series.

Alex is such a sweetie and Damon is such a rock around women, they just fall into him left and right.
We have ta be happy all of that is rubbing off on us and we are also getting some action.
Alex searched for us and wanted to help because she was so close to Damon.
Then after the hospital debacle, Damon roasts us about looking her up and asking about him.
That has to be some mishap. She wanted to meet us. She was in our face.
Anyway, Mc is happy to take the blame in front of his best friend for whatever reason.

On the other hand, there are males swinging their weight around being the assholes they are.

About Rose and Dani, they are dumpsterfires right now: clingy and fond to string both us and others around.

The clean slates are the motor hottie and the painter. they are down to earth and invested into us.

The swing girl is our ex, as she seems to have gone into that controlling bff of hers.

Cannot see how MC can get her outta those claws.
That skank has got pretty deep under her skin.
Maybe the new living arrangements will help.
Who knows?

Jaango

Aug 15, 2021
It's been a while since I've played, and outside of Rose being my #1 LI, is it possible to romance some of the girls too, or is this strictly one girl per save? I don't need a full harem, but I was wondering if we can manwhore around or even get a throuple path or something...? Was planning on starting over to play the latest update v.4.0.
Yep rose is the best girl

one_year_rose_2k.png

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
She is one bombshell MC can pine for and let her have some stress relief on his expense.
Have fun! Be the fun for her, should you want to.

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
Scrolled back a few pages here, can't find anything on Patreon and can't find anything on Discord either.
Hence the question here, whether anyone here has heard any news regarding updates or progress?

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Scrolled back a few pages here, can't find anything on Patreon and can't find anything on Discord either.
Hence the question here, whether anyone here has heard any news regarding updates or progress?
doesnt look good, hopefully im wrong there.
would be a shame to hit that dusty abandon road as many other promising projects....

• Sad
Reactions: Spatenklopper

Spatenklopper

Jun 4, 2021
doesnt look good, hopefully im wrong there.
would be a shame to hit that dusty abandon road as many other promising projects....
I went through his discord, people ask "regularly" about the status of things, reddust is online, but no reaction from him.

Let's hope for the best, anything else would be a shame. :(

Reactions: Abhai

Gimpster

Aug 15, 2021
A Three Rules of Life [v0.4.0] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.89 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 510 MB: MEGA -
Compressed Size Mac: 493 MB: MEGA -

If you want to create a MEGA Account use this link: Mega

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
that mixdrop link just spams you adds and never downloads

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I went through his discord, people ask "regularly" about the status of things, reddust is online, but no reaction from him.

Let's hope for the best, anything else would be a shame. :(
That's a shame... In the time I've been on this site I've played 100's of games, all works in progress, and off the top of my head I can only think of 3-4 that were ever completed. Most are either in progress or abandoned. A lot of good games with solid art and story end up aboned... My "aboning" sense is tingling on this one too.

Raio10

May 6, 2017
A Three Rules of Life [v0.4.0] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 3.89 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 510 MB: MEGA -
Compressed Size Mac: 493 MB: MEGA -

If you want to create a MEGA Account use this link: Mega

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
The mega link is down can anyone please re-upload if possible.

4.40 star(s) 71 Votes