4.40 star(s) 71 Votes

mitymity

Apr 29, 2021
Discovered this gem and spent most of today playing a run, very underrated game. Love the story and characters, there's a lot going on, can't wait for the next episode. Hard to choose between Naomi, Mira and even Danielle, i knew Damon was gay from the start so i wanted to have a bite of Dani :p As always, i'm leading a lot of girls on and it's going to go to shit at some point i presume, well whoopsie daisy :ROFLMAO:

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I don't know why I skipped this game for so long.

I started playing yesterday, and this game got me hooked. The story is interesting, each of the women is interesting.

Mira is my fav, she is so sweet. :love:

I'm intrigued by the story with Danielle.. she's crazy, but somehow I'm curious about her story and how her story and her ''obsession''? (if I can call it that) about her ex will develop. (Yes, I heard about this 'drama' where she screams her ex name while having sex with an MC) But still, I want to check her route.

/But slowly it starts to piss me off that it turns out that most of the MC friends know why his mother left. But no one wants to tell him anything.. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
They are better friends to themselves than to MC. They like to tease him and see what he does.
His own bff holds out on so much, no wonder Dani is frustrated to no end.
As you can see, the other npcs plot armor is that hard, not even the gf dam dumps would leave him,
all the while all MC can be and is most of the time:
- a rebound guy for hotties needing a white knight to carry them left and right.
Enjoy their attention, have fun the most you can, this is just the illusion of friendship.
There is the action, at least, and MC stubborness to believe in everybody
even those who lets him down and out over and over again.

Reactions: ann87ra and Qmil679

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
There are these three rules of life:
All your friends know better.
All your friends lie to you.
Never give up on your friends.
When game aligns with those three again, it will drop like a meteor in a dino pool.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
yo yo.jpg

Finally! MC gets a kis from a wonderful girl he knows from before.

yo yo 2.jpg

You do not even know why you broke up, MC, how would he know anything more?

MC: Is it a dick move if I kiss your EX? You are my BFF. there are no secrets between us.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Aiden619

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
wo hoo1.jpg

Seems I never knew my own ma all of my life.

we joo.jpg

Good to know someone I never met before knows more about me than myself.

fo hoo.jpg

I asked what the trouble was and she blew me off ... So that is her M.O.

go hoo.jpg

All of it. Gimme that bottle. Chug! Chug!

fe doo.jpg

Nooooooooooooo! Wait. You knew my mom also? Everybody did but me? Hic!

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Nooooooooooooo! Wait. You knew my mom also? Everybody did but me? Hic!
Yeah that sums up the game pretty much. And everyone has secrets from the MC.
I really hope we can give that mother a piece of our mind before telling her to fuck off....we could with the father and he is still a better parent than the mother (which admittedly isn't all that hard ).

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Yeah that sums up the game pretty much. And everyone has secrets from the MC.
I really hope we can give that mother a piece of our mind before telling her to fuck off....we could with the father and he is still a better parent than the mother (which admittedly isn't all that hard ).
considering devs plans to finish the game in only update or two, together with his high motivation to work on it (5-6+months dev cycles lately), i highly doubt in similar outcome/possibility.
hell, if only there was more love from the fanbase for that weirdly looking chick (his former/future eternal love), perhaps the things would be different:HideThePain:

matschbirne

Aug 24, 2019
did another run today to refresh my memory.:coffee:
I hope we don't have to wait too long for a new update. :unsure:

4.40 star(s) 71 Votes