4.40 star(s) 71 Votes

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
I just hope he does have a way to end it & it dosn't seem rushed. Also, Question: What girl are you pursuing? I didn't mean to 100% but i'm pursuing Ada & Mira, hoping I can still drop Mira & keep her as a friend.
Mira>>>>Rose(cuz she's hottest)>Ada>Naomi(Don't find her that attractive)>Penny(Barely know about her)>Danielle

If it's about pursuing a relationship with...Only Mira. Can't look at anyone else.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Mira>>>>Rose(cuz she's hottest)>Ada>Naomi(Don't find her that attractive)>Penny(Barely know about her)>Danielle

If it's about pursuing a relationship with...Only Mira. Can't look at anyone else.
To me there are several girls that i like.

1. Penny. She's like number 1 female character in this game for me at least.

2. Ada and Mira.

3. Rebeca, new girl from pool party. One with short hair. (i think her name is Rebeca corect me if i'm wrong)

So these are like my Top 3.

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019

To me there are several girls that i like.

1. Penny. She's like number 1 female character in this game for me at least.

2. Ada and Mira.

3. Rebeca, new girl from pool party. One with short hair. (i think her name is Rebeca corect me if i'm wrong)

So these are like my Top 3.
Having also played from the beginning here is my list of girls from top to bottom:
  1. Rose ( I have also created some fanart of her)
  2. Ada (Fanart for her too)
  3. Vivienne (Rose's Mom, but think there is no intention the dev will create a path)
  4. Danielle
  5. Erica (Tall girl from pool party)

Here is my bottom four:
  1. Penny
  2. Mira
  3. Alexandra
  4. Naomi

JackThe Lad

Oct 6, 2021
I think we are beginning to see what some of the bad endings for some of the girls will be now.

Naomi: Finds out it was Damon that set up her coming back & MC had nothing to do with it, leaves & you never see her again.
Mira: Leaves with her dad
Ada: Tells Chris that she still loves him & they get back together
Rose: I really don't think things are going to work out between her & Chris anyway, maybe she just leaves.
Penny: Realises that her feelings for MC are wrong
Danielle: Humiliated & heart broken that Damon is gay, leaves

Also I think Damon has feelings for MC, that's why he was upset at the nightclub.

Otaku Gamer

Apr 26, 2021
Its Just My Opinion That Cheating+Milf Means Netori Coz I Played Some Of Them With Same Tags And It Turns Out That Most Of Them Are Netori So If It Contains Netori I Will Definitely Try It Out Coz Netori Is My Cup Of Tea

Sep 3, 2020
Having also played from the beginning here is my list of girls from top to bottom:
  1. Rose ( I have also created some fanart of her)
  2. Ada (Fanart for her too)
  3. Vivienne (Rose's Mom, but think there is no intention the dev will create a path)
  4. Danielle
  5. Erica (Tall girl from pool party)

Here is my bottom four:
  1. Penny
  2. Mira
  3. Alexandra
  4. Naomi
my favorite
1 Rose
2 Danielle

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
I think you are missing an important part here, to me he was self centered before that. MCs dream he has when Mira comes to stay the night. GF: "have you spoken to your mom about her patient?" "Is she still having trouble sleeping?" MC: "Mom is worried about a patient, mom is having trouble sleeping?" It's not that MC doesn't love his mom, it's just that he doesn't pay attention to what is going on in his moms life. GF and mom had a lot closer relationship & GF has tried to talk to MC a few times about him & his moms relationship.

My theory with mom is that she has fallen in love with this patient. Father is a workaholic & only cares about his company, sons life is moving on, he's attending university & he doesn't seem to care that much about what is going on in her life. I believe mom has been working closely with this patient and developed feelings for him or her and has left to be with them.
you are sure you playing "three rules of life" ? :ROFLMAO:
maybe pay more attention to this phonecalls that the mother got

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I think we are beginning to see what some of the bad endings for some of the girls will be now.

Naomi: Finds out it was Damon that set up her coming back & MC had nothing to do with it, leaves & you never see her again.
I call that a good ending, i really missed the option to not be friends.
Mira: Leaves with her dad
Ok that would a bit sad, i like her as a friend
Ada: Tells Chris that she still loves him & they get back together
Again a good ending, if i had a choice i would help them to go back together.
Rose: I really don't think things are going to work out between her & Chris anyway, maybe she just leaves.
I really hoped we could have something like, having sex with her on her wedding and Chris finds out, large drama :love:
Penny: Realises that her feelings for MC are wrong
Doubt it, the last time she looked more like a cougar on the hunt and she knows already that what she does is wrong
Danielle: Humiliated & heart broken that Damon is gay, leaves
I really couldn't care less if i'm honest, at least a bit of payback for the time she screamed Damons name while having sex with MC.

I just want Sienna as a LI, the main ones are a bit...lacking imo, at least in terms of good relationship partners.

Oct 21, 2021
What the fuck? The story got barely started. He's worse than Daniels K
Probably felt people were being too mean about the game, but we can only go off what we’ve played and there are a lot of question marks for me. Hopefully, the MC rediscovers he has a set of balls when this is all said and done.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
So, you can't? :unsure:
scene ep1_intro_2b with fade
"On New Year's Eve we went to a fancy restaurant because mom'd had a rough couple weeks."
"A patient at her psychiatry practice was constantly on her mind."
"I'd had no idea, but Naomi said I should ask her about it. She and my mom talked a lot."
"When I brought it up, mom just said it was nothing, that everything's fine."
"I believed her."

My theory with mom is that she has fallen in love with this patient
(mo = mom)
label ep2_ny_mom_label:
mc "There she is. {i}Finally{/i}."
(on phone)
mo "No, no, no! You can't do this to me, please!"
scene ep2_ny_mom_2 with dissolve
mo "You can't just say that and expect me to do nothing! It's not fair!"
mo "Why didn't you tell me sooner? I could've..."
scene ep2_ny_mom_3 with dissolve
mo "No, no, I'm not mad at you."
mo "I just...I don't know what to do."
mo "I'm sorry, I can't do this right now. I'm supposed to meet my son and..."
mo "Please, I don't want to talk about that. No, I know I brought it up, but--"
sooo ... what gives away here , the mom was "fallen in love" with her patient

I think you are missing an important part here, to me he was self centered before that
mc "Uh, just now. Is everything alright?"
mo "Um...everything's--"

mc "(Okay...are we going to pretend like nothing's wrong?)"
scene ep2_ny_mom_8 with dissolve
mc "Mom, was it that patient you've been spending all these nights with who upset you?"
mc "Look, some people just can't be fixed. You shouldn't beat yourself up trying to--"

scene ep2_ny_mom_8c with dissolve
na "What [name] is {i}trying{/i} to say, Helen, is that we should enjoy dinner and not jump to conclusions."
mc "What? That's not what I--"
mo "It's okay, honey. I know you two mean well."
scene ep2_ny_mom_8b with dissolve
mo "Listen dear, I appreciate what you're trying to say."
mo "But I'm fine. And Naomi's right, we should enjoy dinner."
mc "(What, did I do something wrong?)"
mc "(I'm trying to talk about personal stuff and they just shut me down.)"

yeah , looks clearly like the mc didnt care

could go on like this ....

JackThe Lad

Oct 6, 2021
scene ep1_intro_2b with fade
"On New Year's Eve we went to a fancy restaurant because mom'd had a rough couple weeks."
"A patient at her psychiatry practice was constantly on her mind."
"I'd had no idea, but Naomi said I should ask her about it. She and my mom talked a lot."
"When I brought it up, mom just said it was nothing, that everything's fine."
"I believed her."

(mo = mom)
label ep2_ny_mom_label:
mc "There she is. {i}Finally{/i}."
(on phone)
mo "No, no, no! You can't do this to me, please!"
scene ep2_ny_mom_2 with dissolve
mo "You can't just say that and expect me to do nothing! It's not fair!"
mo "Why didn't you tell me sooner? I could've..."
scene ep2_ny_mom_3 with dissolve
mo "No, no, I'm not mad at you."
mo "I just...I don't know what to do."
mo "I'm sorry, I can't do this right now. I'm supposed to meet my son and..."
mo "Please, I don't want to talk about that. No, I know I brought it up, but--"
sooo ... what gives away here , the mom was "fallen in love" with her patient
It's called speculation, an idea, of course I don't have any proof that mom has fallen in love with her patient. Just what I think is going on. I mean you don't have any proof that it's not.

This is "When I brought it up, mom just said it was nothing, that everything's fine."
"I believed her."

And you really believe that? She's obviously not telling the truth. Does it look like everthing is fine? :LOL:

mc "(Okay...are we going to pretend like nothing's wrong?)"
scene ep2_ny_mom_8 with dissolve
mc "Mom, was it that patient you've been spending all these nights with who upset you?"
mc "Look, some people just can't be fixed. You shouldn't beat yourself up trying to--"

scene ep2_ny_mom_8c with dissolve
na "What [name] is {i}trying{/i} to say, Helen, is that we should enjoy dinner and not jump to conclusions."
mc "What? That's not what I--"
mo "It's okay, honey. I know you two mean well."
scene ep2_ny_mom_8b with dissolve
mo "Listen dear, I appreciate what you're trying to say."
mo "But I'm fine. And Naomi's right, we should enjoy dinner."
mc "(What, did I do something wrong?)"
mc "(I'm trying to talk about personal stuff and they just shut me down.)"

yeah , looks clearly like the mc didnt care
It's not that MC doesn't love his mom, it's just that he doesn't pay attention to what is going on in his moms life. GF and mom had a lot closer relationship & GF has tried to talk to MC a few times about him & his moms relationship.
And what's the reason he asked her that? Because Naomi told him to.

Naomi: How's your mom handling this patient of hers? Is she still having trouble sleeping?
mc: Uh...what patient? She's having trouble sleeping?
Naomi: The patient she's being staying late for? Haven't you seen noticed how tired she's been lately?
mc: I mean, she's worked late before. She's always thrown herself into her job. And i'm sure it's not the first difficult patient she's had.
Naomi: I don't want to sound like a broken record, but talk to her once in a while, ok?
mc: Come on babe, I talk to her all the time.
Naomi: You know what I mean, be a little more sensitive, okay? Sit her down with a cup of her favorite matcha, then ask how she's doing. She's alway thre for you, you should be thre for her too.
mc: *sigh* You're right.

Try and keep up.

Last edited:

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
It's called speculation, an idea, of course I don't have any proof that mom has fallen in love with her patient. Just what I think is going on. I mean you don't have any proof that it's not.

This is "When I brought it up, mom just said it was nothing, that everything's fine."
"I believed her."

And you really believe that? She's obviously not telling the truth. Does it look like everthing is fine? :LOL:

And what's the reason he asked her that? Because Naomi told him to.

Naomi: How's your mom handling this patient of hers? Is she still having trouble sleeping?
mc: Uh...what patient? She's having trouble sleeping?
Naomi: The patient she's being staying late for? Haven't you seen noticed how tired she's been lately?
mc: I mean, she's worked late before. She's always thrown herself into her job. And i'm sure it's not the first difficult patient she's had.
Naomi: I don't want to sound like a broken record, but talk to her once in a while, ok?
mc: Come on babe, I talk to her all the time.
Naomi: You know what I mean, be a little more sensitive, okay? Sit her down with a cup of her favorite matcha, then ask how she's doing. She's alway thre for you, you should be thre for her too.
mc: *sigh* You're right.

Try and keep up.
I think you are missing an important part here, to me he was self centered before that. ...........

My theory with mom is that she has fallen in love with this patient. ............
nothing - really nothing proves one point from your post

try again

and for the mom - patient thing

i think the patient was alexandra , and she´s the real mom of the mc
(wild guess ofc - acording to the kiss scene at her office and the hospital dialogs)

aand i pretty sure this is the "mom"
the emergency contact of alexandra
↓↓↓
Screenshot_3.png Screenshot_1.png Screenshot_2.png

Last edited:

JackThe Lad

Oct 6, 2021
and for the mom - patient thing

i think the patient was alexandra , and she´s the real mom of the mc
(wild guess ofc - acording to the kiss scene at her office and the hospital dialogs)

aand i pretty sure this is the "mom"
the emergency contact of alexandra
↓↓↓
View attachment 1651379 View attachment 1651374 View attachment 1651375
That's actually a good theory, would also explain why Damon was upset in the club. He knows and he's having trouble dealing with it. Also I did wonder why Alexandra seems very anxious to get mc out of there before emergency contact showed up.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Wild speculation time a comin.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Game on!
This game be worthy!

4.40 star(s) 71 Votes