4.40 star(s) 71 Votes

Lytoo

Jul 20, 2021
Edited, and moved...good luck(y)
I got to the end of the version, I didn't choose which one because it's not the end.
you know.. it's too complicated
Save and load is very helpful..
when faced with which one would choose..

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Danielle
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She will forget about Damon soon enough, dont worry.
In my opinion, it is more interesting this way, than having an old cliche where all chicks fall for dear old irresistible MC almost as soon as he appears.

Lytoo

Jul 20, 2021
She will forget about Damon soon enough, dont worry.
In my opinion, it is more interesting this way, than having an old cliche where all chicks fall for dear old irresistible MC almost as soon as he appears.
Yes, thank you for the info. At least I know she's not thinking about Damon anymore,

it's a little annoying when in the game she comes around for sure about Damon.

You know it's true, sometimes what is hard to get is more interesting than getting it straight away..

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
She does like her wine.
That is even more so with all the hot stuff it does to us when we are alone with her.

Dec 11, 2021
Hi,

I think I played it longer than I enjoyed it..
I feel like a a complete pathetic loser and pussy in this game... everything is drama... I even reject everybody but still running like a puppy after everyone and trying to create more drama...

Like it is written before, you have no choice who you are. In the end you have to feel like the game wants to.

Artwork is nice tho, Characters are looking good and all.

It is just way too frustrating...

Regards

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Hi,

I think I played it longer than I enjoyed it..
I feel like a a complete pathetic loser and pussy in this game... everything is drama... I even reject everybody but still running like a puppy after everyone and trying to create more drama...

Like it is written before, you have no choice who you are. In the end you have to feel like the game wants to.

Artwork is nice tho, Characters are looking good and all.

It is just way too frustrating...

Regards
yup
the mc´s a sissy (or becoming)
not what was expected at game start ..
sad thing...

Reactions: MS686
Dec 11, 2021
yup
the mc´s a sissy (or becoming)
not what was expected at game start ..
sad thing...
Reading some more posts it seems like so, more people are thinking this...

I wonder how long it goes in this version still... I dont like unfisnihed games but this game makes me angry...

Edit: puh, at the end finally... can we please get a shortcut to the end? Like: MC receives brain, everybody, even the teacher knows more why the mother left. Everybody is lying and betraying the MC, fuck this city, I am out of here and start new somewhere else...

Haven't got any lewd scene I think, still feel well fucked up...

The only other game making me this angry was acting lessons.. but this was at least in a positive way...

Will only follow this thread just to read the real ending..

Last edited:

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I finally played the game to status quo again after a few months of not touching it. Not much has changed in the last update. We aren't any closer to solving the disappearance of the mother. The nagging suspicion regarding the best friend is confirmed, but not for the MC, just the player.

While the main topics haven't even been covered the game has become inconsistent. Ive friend-zoned Naomi when she came back, couldn't even choose two dialogue options at one point, but one choice later - where I stated I'll be there for her - BAM, I got a sex scene. HUH? Pretty much the same with Ada. I tell her that her relationship is on shaky ground, she jumps me.

But hey, at least I finally had a Mira scene, but ofc the game wouldn't be the game if it didn't immediately add double drama to it.

BenHatira

Oct 12, 2021
Great game so far ! Love the dynamic and the storytelling ... really enjoyed the different paths which led me to become a patreon for this game.
Can't wait for further updates and the continuing of the story !
One of my new fav games in dev out here for sure ...+

I always wonder how such gems are under the radar for most of the community ..

4.40 star(s) 71 Votes