4.40 star(s) 71 Votes

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
While playing this game from the beginning up until now you have to realize that some of this drama could've been avoided if had these people had just been honest. It's like almost everyone had their secrets and chose to "protect" the MC, which got annoying rather quickly for me. Going through the list of potential LI's, none of them really scream everlasting love to me. Rose is probably my best option as of now, she's flawed but so are the other ladies.

Ada was my top choice until she wasn't, that whole throw away or keep the ring scene didn't sit well with me. That should've been Ada's choice to make alone and not MC's or the player. It irked me because if you chose the option of Ada getting rid of the ring you get to fuck her a couple of scenes later, but if you choose the option of her keeping it you get to continue this same ride we've been on with her since the beginning. I don't want it to seem like I'm forcing anyone to love me, which is why I wanted Ada to make that choice for me. If I'm interested in a woman and I'm in the process of pursuing her, if that woman is clearly showing signs of not being over her Ex, personally I'm going to go the other way. The MC just got out of a relationship, which didn't end well so why put yourself through that with a woman that's not ready to go all in?

Danielle was all about getting back with Damon by any means, even at the expense of the MC. I can't stress how bad that last sex scene with her was, that's one of the worse things that can happen to a guy. She's just using the MC to try to fill the void that is Damon and it's painfully obvious.

Mira seems like she's has self esteem issues and always is in need of a confidence boost, I didn't pick up on that when she first appeared, because to me she just seemed like a happy, bubbly, out-going woman. She sort of feels like that little sister I'd want to protect, and yes I sister zoned her but in our deviant world that's not a bad thing.

Naomi.... smh.

Rose isn't perfect by any means but she's perfect for me, I don't see her as a fuck buddy I think she's genuinely starting to have feelings for the MC and vice versa. I don't think anyone has ever put Rose first in her life, not her mom and certainly not her father and I think some of her flaws stem from that. We can talk about her cheating on "Good guy Chris" sure, but Chris actions caused some of that. During that ridiculously awkward dinner date with Ada, Rose and the MC Chris made her feel invisible and insignificant all while practically fawning over Ada so he's not absolve of any criticism himself. But my hope is that Rose leaves Chris on her own accord and realizes that she's not happy in their relationship versus going through with what would be a sham of a marriage, while still occasionally indulging in MC's dick. This whole thing is just... pure drama.

I hope there's a option for the MC to dump everyone and seek treatment for his obvious depression, Dr. Phil should probably make an appearance at some point.

Tragic Princess

Dec 30, 2019
While playing this game from the beginning up until now you have to realize that some of this drama could've been avoided if had these people had just been honest. It's like almost everyone had their secrets and chose to "protect" the MC, which got annoying rather quickly for me. Going through the list of potential LI's, none of them really scream everlasting love to me. Rose is probably my best option as of now, she's flawed but so are the other ladies.

Ada was my top choice until she wasn't, that whole throw away or keep the ring scene didn't sit well with me. That should've been Ada's choice to make alone and not MC's or the player. It irked me because if you chose the option of Ada getting rid of the ring you get to fuck her a couple of scenes later, but if you choose the option of her keeping it you get to continue this same ride we've been on with her since the beginning. I don't want it to seem like I'm forcing anyone to love me, which is why I wanted Ada to make that choice for me. If I'm interested in a woman and I'm in the process of pursuing her, if that woman is clearly showing signs of not being over her Ex, personally I'm going to go the other way. The MC just got out of a relationship, which didn't end well so why put yourself through that with a woman that's not ready to go all in?

Danielle was all about getting back with Damon by any means, even at the expense of the MC. I can't stress how bad that last sex scene with her was, that's one of the worse things that can happen to a guy. She's just using the MC to try to fill the void that is Damon and it's painfully obvious.

Mira seems like she's has self esteem issues and always is in need of a confidence boost, I didn't pick up on that when she first appeared, because to me she just seemed like a happy, bubbly, out-going woman. She sort of feels like that little sister I'd want to protect, and yes I sister zoned her but in our deviant world that's not a bad thing.

Naomi.... smh.

Rose isn't perfect by any means but she's perfect for me, I don't see her as a fuck buddy I think she's genuinely starting to have feelings for the MC and vice versa. I don't think anyone has ever put Rose first in her life, not her mom and certainly not her father and I think some of her flaws stem from that. We can talk about her cheating on "Good guy Chris" sure, but Chris actions caused some of that. During that ridiculously awkward dinner date with Ada, Rose and the MC Chris made her feel invisible and insignificant all while practically fawning over Ada so he's not absolve of any criticism himself. But my hope is that Rose leaves Chris on her own accord and realizes that she's not happy in their relationship versus going through with what would be a sham of a marriage, while still occasionally indulging in MC's dick. This whole thing is just... pure drama.

I hope there's a option for the MC to dump everyone and seek treatment for his obvious depression, Dr. Phil should probably make an appearance at some point.
Binge drinking every time something appears to be broken or not go your way isn't healthy at all and I really do hope the Dev addresses this behavior from our MC. At this point I feel like he shouldn't be in any relationship and just focus on healing himself, he was put in a horrible situation due to selfish parents and this is the result of that sadly. I wonder from the mom had some type of an affair, caught feelings and acted on those feelings. I do agree on the topic of Ada, it felt forceful for me to choose what she should do with her life.

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Binge drinking every time something appears to be broken or not go your way isn't healthy at all and I really do hope the Dev addresses this behavior from our MC. At this point I feel like he shouldn't be in any relationship and just focus on healing himself, he was put in a horrible situation due to selfish parents and this is the result of that sadly. I wonder from the mom had some type of an affair, caught feelings and acted on those feelings. I do agree on the topic of Ada, it felt forceful for me to choose what she should do with her life.
The Mom probably got a taste of some pussy and said you're on your own loser. Joking aside I do hope her reasoning for abandoning her son is nothing ridiculous like some lesbian angle, that would suck hard. Could be something like a chronic Illness, "I didn't want you to find out this way" type thing, Idk we'll see though.

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
I couldn't agree more with you. That whole double date scene gave me red flags instantly but i gave her a benefit of doubt and supported her but the ring moment was nail in the coffin for me. She should get a closure as early as possible and should make peace with herself.

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
I couldn't agree more with you. That whole double date scene gave me red flags instantly but i gave her a benefit of doubt and supported her but the ring moment was nail in the coffin for me. She should get a closure as early as possible and should make peace with herself.
Her storyline just isn't enjoyable at all to me. *Keeps the ring* The MC waits on her hand and foot, until she's "ready". *Ditches the ring* And she jumps on MC's dick first chance she gets.

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
Whole scenario felt like you were the one controlling her love life rather than herself, like you said earlier. I simply would not mind and would be happy if she gets back with her ex (in the background don't want further mental fatigues).
I don't want to sound like an asshole but she is one self centered girl, thinks about herself, i mean that ex of her is engaged for God's sake why would she want to meet him even after that and even after meeting with him at the double date why not get a closure right there, why is she giving mixed signals to both mc and ex. and what about mc, whenever he is around her she looks more lost in the oblivion of her ex than the company.
I just don't like it when you have to decide on someone else behalf specially when it comes to their love life.

Reactions: Before I Forget

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Whole scenario felt like you were the one controlling her love life rather than herself, like you said earlier. I simply would not mind and would be happy if she gets back with her ex (in the background don't want further mental fatigues).
I don't want to sound like an asshole but she is one self centered girl, thinks about herself, i mean that ex of her is engaged for God's sake why would she want to meet him even after that and even after meeting with him at the double date why not get a closure right there, why is she giving mixed signals to both mc and ex. and what about mc, whenever he is around her she looks more lost in the oblivion of her ex than the company.
I just don't like it when you have to decide on someone else behalf specially when it comes to their love life.
She's a grown ass woman putting the fate of her love life in the hands of a depressed 19 year old with abandonment issues. This would've been a great opportunity for Ada's character to grow, but it was missed.. badly.

Like I said previously, I loved her character at first because she didn't feel like a cliché but now I'm just annoyed with her, which makes me sad.

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
She's a grown ass woman putting the fate of her love life in the hands of a depressed 19 year old with abandonment issues. This would've been a great opportunity for Ada's character to grow, but it was missed.. badly.

Like I said previously, I loved her character at first because she didn't feel like a cliché but now I'm just annoyed with her, which makes me sad.
Well to be honest the main character looks saner even with all those issues than most of the characters in there who has seen more winters.

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021

I didn't understand that choice either and thought it was odd. Shouldn't a woman closing in on her 30's have some sorta clue on what she wants out of life? It makes her character look bad and I'm a huge fan of hers, if you already can't tell.

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
I didn't understand that choice either and thought it was odd. Shouldn't a woman closing in on her 30's have some sorta clue on what she wants out of life? It makes her character look bad and I'm a huge fan of hers, if you already can't tell.
I'd say age doesn't matter in some cases as I'm sure there are many others out there close to 30 without sorting out themselves which isn't bad but that's not alluring either. And a little bit of surrounding awareness wouldn't hurt a fly which she's lacking.
When mc met her parents i thought they were cool, it's understandable that she comes from asian family so some marriage pressure will be there as perceived but their family values and disciplines are more than enough to sort herself, so that doesn't suit well with her personality but again that shouldn't be mandatorily true. The dilemma she's in right now not only hurting her the most but also the surrounding people.

Reactions: SirAlexander111
Jan 30, 2021
Oh no... Please allow me to just ditch her. I can't even describe how much I don't care about her character and the fact that I'm forced to deal with her for some reason.
Ah, after some time away I'm always reminded of how these forums are pits of toxicity when I come back to see what people have to say.

I enjoyed interacting here as a player, but I really haven't as a developer. Those who want to get in touch can find me on . Bye.

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
Ah, after some time away I'm always reminded of how these forums are pits of toxicity when I come back to see what people have to say.

I enjoyed interacting here as a player, but I really haven't as a developer. Those who want to get in touch can find me on . Bye.
maybe include scenes with the mc's mum...just call her his old landlady.

• Haha
Reactions: ann87ra

NoxLaw

Nov 11, 2020

Do whatever you want but I don't really see how my post was toxic...

4.40 star(s) 71 Votes