4.40 star(s) 71 Votes

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Rose should have taken MC away and left for good straight to home where they would
bang all night. Then she can go straight into a murder investigation and be off to work
3 days at a time investigating leads.
I can NOT disagree. I can see the animation in my head. Rose or Naomi, Naomi or Rose. Can't choose. Tenterhooks - it's always tenterhooks...

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Then what in the nine hells of gaming was that distasteful dinner meeting with Ada and Chris while MC and Rose were the 5th and 7th wheel . I mean, what the actual den of heartache
was that supposed to mean?
Rose shold have taken MC away and left for good straight to home where they would
bang all night. Then she can go straight into a murder investigation and be off to work
3 days at a time investigating leads.

See how Chris handles the woman who loves him seeing him trying to console the woman who left him. How do you like them apples, gamers?
It really felt akward, like indeed that Rose and MC are both third wheels. And i have this feeling like Rose or MC should've asked Ada or Chris "Hey do you need some time together". And i mean c'mon, why in the name would Chris call his ex to tell her he's geting married and to bring Rose with him? Jerk move if you ask me. If Ada told me what she told Chris i would avoid her as much as possible. Rose's reaction was a little bit to much but understandable. And it indeed feels like he's not puting 100% into the relationship with Rose. Also i get it that guy needs a job but couldn't he find any other job than to work at the same building as Ada?

Literary_Caption

May 5, 2019
Imo what this game needs is a button on the side somewhere saying "Find bridge and jump...". Seriously, mother up and leaves, no contact for a year. Father up and leaves and the MC gets a "Have a home on the other side of the planet. Feel free to drop by". Through a message, through a friend, because the MC hasn't spoken to his father in months, either. The supposed best friend is anything but - he lies constantly, schemes behind our backs, doesn't tell us squat.

Oddly enough the title of the actual Best Friend should go to Danielle. She's manipulative, yeah, but she's on the level with us, tells us outright what she wants, shares what she knows, even if it could put her in deep shit. Her schemes are in your face, so we can back out, or at least tell her what we think, which is a lot more than what you can say about Damon. And she has our backs when things go sideways.

Everyone close to us (aside from Danielle) clearly knows stuff, but they deliberately hide it from us and dance around us going "Hey, you over it yet?", while the MC is clearly in deep depression. Abandoned by his family, beer bottles around the house, sleeping in till the afternoon, shouting from the rooftop "I want things back the way they used to be", full blown depression if there ever was one. Does he get professional help from people around him, like, I don't know, his BFF (who actively IS getting psych help on a regular basis)? No, everyone continues using him as an emotional crutch. Hell, even his schoolteacher, who outright asks him how are things, if you tell her "Yeah, things are really not that great" responds with something along the lines of "Don't worry, you'll get there".

Honestly, at this point the MC should either off himself, or go to Danielle, shout in her face "You're my best friend now" and bounce with her on a self-healing trip to India so they can take shrooms together or something.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Be a man about it ... e-mail john depp and say she is down 4 a 3some on a secluded island.
Imo what this game needs is a button on the side somewhere saying "Find bridge and jump...". Seriously, mother up and leaves, no contact for a year. Father up and leaves and the MC gets a "Have a home on the other side of the planet. Feel free to drop by". Through a message, through a friend, because the MC hasn't spoken to his father in months, either. The supposed best friend is anything but - he lies constantly, schemes behind our backs, doesn't tell us squat.

Oddly enough the title of the actual Best Friend should go to Danielle. She's manipulative, yeah, but she's on the level with us, tells us outright what she wants, shares what she knows, even if it could put her in deep shit. Her schemes are in your face, so we can back out, or at least tell her what we think, which is a lot more than what you can say about Damon. And she has our backs when things go sideways.

Everyone close to us (aside from Danielle) clearly knows stuff, but they deliberately hide it from us and dance around us going "Hey, you over it yet?", while the MC is clearly in deep depression. Abandoned by his family, beer bottles around the house, sleeping in till the afternoon, shouting from the rooftop "I want things back the way they used to be", full blown depression if there ever was one. Does he get professional help from people around him, like, I don't know, his BFF (who actively IS getting psych help on a regular basis)? No, everyone continues using him as an emotional crutch. Hell, even his schoolteacher, who outright asks him how are things, if you tell her "Yeah, things are really not that great" responds with something along the lines of "Don't worry, you'll get there".

Honestly, at this point the MC should either off himself, or go to Danielle, shout in her face "You're my best friend now" and bounce with her on a self-healing trip to India so they can take shrooms together or something.
The most insane way into a new life is the best remedy!

• Angry
Reactions: NukaCola

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Idk what is the future about "Mom" character but i have written her off. Like idc if she make come back if there would be an options i would tell her "Go fuck yourself and never come back", like we're done. But i have this hunch that there's a specific reason why mom left. Same goes for "Dad" but i decided to give him a second chance. At least with him you know it's about busines in China i think. Now for my hunch and i may be wrong about it but what if MC is addopted? I can't think of other reason for his mom to abandon him.

With Danielle it's more like "Hey MC you're gonna help me with Damon - No i won't - FU - Help me - game don't give you a choice to cement your decision". I had writen about this in previous comments. For example in Kent's building when receptionist asks MC and Danielle to leave there's no option to "Walk away" but instead you have only two options. And i wouldn't consider Danielle MCs bestie but more like means to achieve goal. Like she's ready to use anything to get close to Damon, even MC.

As for Damon, that guy really pisses me off. He's constantly working behind MCs back, like that time he set up meating between him and Naomi in that Club.He didn't even asked MC whether it's good idea or not and than he acts like "Naomi is my friend to". When MC do the same it becomes so bad, like that one time when MC told Dion about Kent puting "Fagot" sign in Damon's locker (players choice). And every time when Damon tries to "fix" something, that fails, he blames MC and lashes out on him. I feel like more Damon tries to fix something more mess he creates. Like dude stop fixing something that no one asked for and get a life.

Literary_Caption

May 5, 2019
Idk what is the future about "Mom" character but i have written her off. Like idc if she make come back if there would be an options i would tell her "Go fuck yourself and never come back", like we're done. But i have this hunch that there's a specific reason why mom left. Same goes for "Dad" but i decided to give him a second chance. At least with him you know it's about busines in China i think. Now for my hunch and i may be wrong about it but what if MC is addopted? I can't think of other reason for his mom to abandon him.
To me "Dad" is no better than "Mom". Remember, he didn't leave a casual work acquaintance, he left his teenage son at a pivotal moment of his life, not long after his mother left without a word. "Mom" may have broken this family's back, but it's "Dad" that threw it into the trash compactor.

With Danielle it's more like "Hey MC you're gonna help me with Damon - No i won't - FU - Help me - game don't give you a choice to cement your decision". I had writen about this in previous comments. For example in Kent's building when receptionist asks MC and Danielle to leave there's no option to "Walk away" but instead you have only two options. And i wouldn't consider Danielle MCs bestie but more like means to achieve goal. Like she's ready to use anything to get close to Damon, even MC.
Maybe it was just my impression, but to me it was like one of those "friend vs best friend" graphics, you know, "friend helps you move the sofa, best friend lies on the sofa and has you carry it with him on top of it". The MC is going through heavy shit, everyone else either ignores him or walks on eggshells around him. And that's why I think there isn't an option to just "walk away". She isn't the friend, who will call "Hey, want to get a beer? No? Ok.". She's the best friend, who barges in through the window, grabs you by the sleeve and says "We're going", weather you want to or not. Yeah, she has her own goals, but if you look at it from a wider perspective, she didn't really need MC's help for any of it. She went out of her way to include the MC and keep him involved.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
To me "Dad" is no better than "Mom". Remember, he didn't leave a casual work acquaintance, he left his teenage son at a pivotal moment of his life, not long after his mother left without a word. "Mom" may have broken this family's back, but it's "Dad" that threw it into the trash compactor.
I agree to an extend about dad. I mean he could at least consider returning home after mom left. I mean what kind of example are you seting for MC if he is their son at all. Dad's behaviour on this matter further cements my theory about MC, mom and dad but of course i could be wrong.

Maybe it was just my impression, but to me it was like one of those "friend vs best friend" graphics, you know, "friend helps you move the sofa, best friend lies on the sofa and has you carry it with him on top of it". The MC is going through heavy shit, everyone else either ignores him or walks on eggshells around him. And that's why I think there isn't an option to just "walk away". She isn't the friend, who will call "Hey, want to get a beer? No? Ok.". She's the best friend, who barges in through the window, grabs you by the sleeve and says "We're going", weather you want to or not. Yeah, she has her own goals, but if you look at it from a wider perspective, she didn't really need MC's help for any of it. She went out of her way to include the MC and keep him involved.
That's the only problem i have with Danielle. I mean don't get me wrong she's gorgeous and all but i simply dislike the fact when i say to her no that she turns it into yes or "You don't have choice to this matter". By my book no means no. MC is not at fault for Damon and Danielle breaking up, he doesn't owe her anything and he definitely doesn't need to get involved in her desire to settle things down with Damon. If you look at what Damon did towards MC, like setting up meating with Naomi", you'll see that's exactly what's happening with MC because there's no choice to walk away. My personal opinion on this matter is that Danielle shouldn't involve MC or anyone else to solve problems with Damon. She should've solve it on her own. Is she a good person?, i have no doubt. Is she like "best friend to MC"?, i wouldn't say best because of all the crap happening but i would say just friend. Depending on players choice of course.

Literary_Caption

May 5, 2019
My personal opinion on this matter is that Danielle shouldn't involve MC or anyone else to solve problems with Damon. She should've solve it on her own. Is she a good person?, i have no doubt. Is she like "best friend to MC"?, i wouldn't say best because of all the crap happening but i would say just friend. Depending on players choice of course.
That's my point. Yeah, she involves MC in her own problems, but she could have done all that on her own. It's pointed out in-game that she could've just walked into those offices and taken the stuff she needed. She could've sifted through the files on her own. She asks the MC to bring Damon to the party, though she clearly didn't have to (since Damon gets invited on his own by someone else anyway). My guess is that she sees the MC is having a hard time, and since she's the only one kept out of the loop by everyone else, she is the only one who actually does something about it. And then the MC is forced to go out of his comfort zone instead of climbing walls at home.

Sure, maybe I'm wrong and I'm just reading too much into things, but I have a hard time believing that while every other character has at least some depth to them, Danielle would get this much screen time while only being a 2-dimensional, bitchy, air headed drama queen.

Antonie van Leeuwenhoek

Mar 30, 2019
Damn, Rose looks hottest without lipstick. #bestgirl
Also I don't know what's Ada's appeal, i mean can't a guy talk with her without getting a guilty feeling. Sheesh.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
That guy was her ex .. apparently wanting to get something from her .. like .. a job.
Her bro is not doing anything but baiting guys 4 her, while her ma and pa are oblivious.
She just needs a Bone Guy / fiancee to strut around.
Ada, well, does not seem invested that much into anything.

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
Hello, I just wanted to come by quick and say that this is a beautiful game with interesting characters and well written text and plenty of content for enjoyment over multiple sessions. Gotta admit when I first checked this game out I had no expectations of it, not because it looks bad, just that it seemed kinda plain or vanilla, but after playing it that can't be further from the truth. I quite enjoyed this game and I will see what next updates bring as well.

Best of luck to development team and thank you to everyone supporting this project however you can! :)

Reactions: portgasdluigi
Oct 21, 2021

That’s one thing we can agree on, at least Danielle is straight up about everything versus keeping secrets from MC like everyone else.

Catherine♡

Mar 10, 2019
I may be wrong here but does the game want the player to cheat?
In the first three first chapters of the game a bunch of girls get thrown on mc's lap and they all love him and naturally I took them all with no problem. I thought this was part of the story you know, the mc wanting to forget Naomi sleep with all the girls (he even has monologues about it).
But at the end of chapter 3 the game seems to put a gun to your head and say "Ok, you had your fun girl, now choose between this two girls who you want to romance" (take in mind this is after more than 1000 renders of sex or romance).
And suddenly all the dialogue with Naomi coming back and the whole story of the mc suffering depression over her (about 30-40% of the story) goes to waste because I'm already in a romance with someone else, so we're now friends.
Chapter 4 is just me going from place to place saying the other girls I'm already in a relationship with someone else, with is just pain.
Maybe the developer changed his mind at the end of chapter 3 and decided a single romance was better, dunno.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
I may be wrong here but does the game want the player to cheat?
In the first three first chapters of the game a bunch of girls get thrown on mc's lap and they all love him and naturally I took them all with no problem. I thought this was part of the story you know, the mc wanting to forget Naomi sleep with all the girls (he even has monologues about it).
But at the end of chapter 3 the game seems to put a gun to your head and say "Ok, you had your fun girl, now choose between this two girls who you want to romance" (take in mind this is after more than 1000 renders of sex or romance).
And suddenly all the dialogue with Naomi coming back and the whole story of the mc suffering depression over her (about 30-40% of the story) goes to waste because I'm already in a romance with someone else, so we're now friends.
Chapter 4 is just me going from place to place saying the other girls I'm already in a relationship with someone else, with is just pain.
Maybe the developer changed his mind at the end of chapter 3 and decided a single romance was better, dunno.
Actually you do have a choice. If you want to make up with Naomi (MCs ex) you can. If you want to stay friend with her you can also. There are indeed some unavoidable scenes with Naomi, like visiting her foster family but nevertheless you decide the outcome. It all depends on your choices. I for one didn't try harem/cheat route but mainly one girl per play. That's why i have multiple plays for each girl i'm interested. Also i dislike whole "Naomi's back and MC switches his atention to her" thing. I do get if players is interested in Naomi than the game should be like go for it but if signs are clear that player's not interested in Naomi than the game should simply allow player to move on, like choosing another girl or what ever.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
...if signs are clear that player's not interested in Naomi than the game should simply allow player to move on, like choosing another girl or what ever.
Perhaps, but equally possible that Naomi isn't willing to walk away from the MC after a couple of interactions. So despite the player's wishes, she might choose to hang around. If so the game should allow the player to tell her no each time she muscles into his life and move that scene along.

Take Danielle's personality as an example. She pursues her agenda without regard to the MC's desires. Just because someone is DONE with Naomi, doesn't mean that she's done with you.

Sep 29, 2021
I
If i understood correctly you're refering to scene where MC almost screwed Rose and than Chris show up. Tell me what would you do if you were at MCs place, ready to screw Rose, where she's half naked and than her fiance came in? Closet is a better solution than going under bed.
I'm referring to his friend is a homosexual, or bisexual, dont know which one as we only saw a photo in end on Rose's computer

4.40 star(s) 71 Votes