4.40 star(s) 71 Votes

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Either you get between the love birds and break them up into little pieces or you
stick by your long misguided closetted friend and ... let them have at it ... they lovers, no?
Before update 4 i choose to tell Dion and in update 4 it was a mess. Damon's mad at you, so i decided to restart all game and not tell Dion about it and it was a smaller mess. Damon still blamed MC partly. Basically what ever you choose you're screwed. And yes they're lovers, gey couple. That's no longer just a speculation. In endgame you have a scene of Damon and Dion.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Sienna is the best, i really wish she (and the other 2) will have their routes...but i doubt it.
Ever since i saw the three at the pool i'm dissapointed in what we got as LI's...well even more as i was before :cautious:
Idk, perhaps there will be route to all three girls at pool party. It's really up to dev. I mean in update 3 he gave Penny, which is by far my fav. I can only hope that pool girls will also be available. Also i do hope that Naomi's best friend Becca is option. All we can do is hope.

Reactions: Raziel_8

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Before update 4 i choose to tell Dion and in update 4 it was a mess. Damon's mad at you, so i decided to restart all game and not tell Dion about it and it was a smaller mess. Damon still blamed MC partly. Basically what ever you choose you're screwed. And yes they're lovers, gey couple. That's no longer just a speculation. In endgame you have a scene of Damon and Dion.
Sorry, but why would i care if Damon is angry ?
That guy is pissing me off at nearly every opportunity, and yet i can't be mad at him :rolleyes:

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
That guy is pissing me off at nearly every opportunity, and yet i can't be mad at him :rolleyes:
I don't care either and i totally get you. Damon is pissing me off as well. However i choose my MC not to be like him. There's that one scene where you can actually be mad at him. In the club with Damon and Mira after MC had brief reunion with Naomi. When Damon confessed that it was his idea you can get little steam off.

Reactions: Raziel_8

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I don't care either and i totally get you. Damon is pissing me off as well. However i choose my MC not to be like him. There's that one scene where you can actually be mad at him. In the club with Damon and Mira after MC had brief reunion with Naomi. When Damon confessed that it was his idea you can get little steam off.
Yeah for 5-10 seconds...

Reactions: qaywsx

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This is the tragedy in this game .. people who care enough to meddle n your life are those who hurt you
the most. They know better. They do not think anything they do for you could ever hurt you,
they are the friends you did not ask for but ... what can you do?
You need someone beside you, else what a game would this be?
Yeah for 5-10 seconds...

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
This is the tragedy in this game .. people who care enough to meddle n your life are those who hurt you
the most. They know better. They do not think anything they do for you could ever hurt you,
Dunno, drinking a beer with Rose or Penny, while admiring them in a sexy negligee and getting some sex ?
Not like the MC and Damon talking about private or serious things anyway.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
That's the thing that pisses me off. Damon set up meeting with Naomi in that Club without asking MC whether it's a good idea or not. And when MC do the same, like when telling Dion that it was Kent who put the sign "Fagot" in Damon's locker it becomes horrible. These are like double standards, like "I'm Damon, MC is my best friend and i know what's best for him". I get it that his intentions are good but in reality he only creates more mess and than he acts like "Hey Naomi is my friend also". C'mon there. He set up a closure between MC and Naomi while he himself didn't do that with Danielle. There's an old saying "First clean your own yard".

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
That's the thing that pisses me off. Damon set up meeting with Naomi in that Club without asking MC whether it's a good idea or not. And when MC do the same, like when telling Dion that it was Kent who put the sign "Fagot" in Damon's locker it becomes horrible. These are like double standards, like "I'm Damon, MC is my best friend and i know what's best for him". I get it that his intentions are good but in reality he only creates more mess and than he acts like "Hey Naomi is my friend also". C'mon there. He set up a closure between MC and Naomi while he himself didn't do that with Danielle. There's an old saying "First clean your own yard".
Yeah among other things, in the first place, how should MC even know Dion and Damon are close, or that it was important to tell this to Damon ?
-Then Damon involved that psychologist, of course he didn't say a single word to the MC.
-In this ep, Damon gets pissed cause the MC is of course responsible that she collapsed...
-In the car he blames the MC cause he didn't tell him he had a talk with her (which was about the MC's problems not Damon)...like man, u are the one who involved her, which was unasked for.
-Not to mention the whole shit show with Danielle and that he doesn't even have the balls to put a properly end that relationship.

That dude creates one mess after an other, thinks he has the right to meddle in MC's life cause he knows better, just so he can blame the MC for his own failures...what pisses me of even more is, that this wet blanket of an MC takes all that blame and feels responsible...

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
That's right. And than he acts like he have some higher ground and starts like "I shall fix that, i shall fix everything". Dude no one is asking you to fix anything. Get a hobby or something. And that's exactly my thought. First he tryes to "fix" something, that fails, he lashes out on MC and it's suddenly MCs fault.

More i play this game more feeling i have that something isn't right about Damon. Like is he sick or something. I get it that he goes to psychiatrist but is it only that or there's more?

Reactions: qaywsx and Raziel_8

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Of course there is something wrong with the prince charming gals and dudes left and right on top of being
the only son of the mayor, so it is him, a young muscular athlete everyone is holding near and dear,
every business in town is giving him everything he needs to feel happy, the town hall handles all permits.
Yeah among other things, in the first place, how should MC even know Dion and Damon are close, or that it was important to tell this to Damon ?
-Then Damon involved that psychologist, of course he didn't say a single word to the MC.
-In this ep, Damon gets pissed cause the MC is of course responsible that she collapsed...
-In the car he blames the MC cause he didn't tell him he had a talk with her (which was about the MC's problems not Damon)...like man, u are the one who involved her, which was unasked for.
-Not to mention the whole shit show with Danielle and that he doesn't even have the balls to put a properly end that relationship.

That dude creates one mess after an other, thinks he has the right to meddle in MC's life cause he knows better, just so he can blame the MC for his own failures...what pisses me of even more is, that this wet blanket of an MC takes all that blame and feels responsible...
That's right. And than he acts like he have some higher ground and starts like "I shall fix that, i shall fix everything". Dude no one is asking you to fix anything. Get a hobby or something. And that's exactly my thought. First he tryes to "fix" something, that fails, he lashes out on MC and it's suddenly MCs fault.

More i play this game more feeling i have that something isn't right about Damon. Like is he sick or something. I get it that he goes to psychiatrist but is it only that or there's more?
Entitled brats all over this world feel like they are the ones dragging their lesser friends through life.

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
From my point of view she's constantly dragging MC around, even when he says no.
Yeah, but again, that's not her fault. Depending on your perspective, it's either MC's fault for being a spineless pushover, or the dev's fault for not allowing you to say no/leave.

Those scenes are basically like this:

"Help me!"

"No."

"Aww, come on!"

"Okay."

That pretty much makes it 100% MC's fault.

In this case Danielle is indeed trying to get along with Damon and she does use everything she can to achieve that goal, even people close to Damon.
Which makes perfect sense. Her boyfriend of a long period has just broke up with her without explaining why, and refuses to talk to her. Going to his best friend and trying to get help figuring things out makes perfect sense and is completely justified. She did nothing wrong there.

(For fun, think about how much of a miserable mess you are over breaking up with Naomi. Do you think MC would hesitate to do ridiculous stunts to get Naomi back, especially when he's at his worst early in the game/before the game starts? If he wasn't so self-loathing and believing he deserves to be alone, he'd probably be worse than Danielle. And at least in his case he knew why Naomi was gone - Danielle didn't even have that.)

Again, in this instance, it's not really her fault as much as it is Damon's. He doesn't even have the balls to come up with a believable reason why he wants to break up, and then goes out of his way to avoid her because he's too much of a coward to clean up his own mess. Which he dumps directly into your lap.

Then in Kent's building she really oversteped her boundaries when searching in office for some documents and stuff, hoping to help Damon's dad reelection.
That was a terrible plan, yes, but there's still a huge amount of responsibility on both the MC's and Damon's part there.

Again, Damon's too much of a coward to deal with her, so he passes her off to you. And you're emotionally incapable of dealing with her issues so you crap out a lame lie about Damon just being too stressed over the election, which is what opens the door to her trying to make a grand gesture to help. If either you or Damon had just manned up, none of that would have happened.

And when two of them got caught she acts like "Hey it's all on me, i agree to go on date with you Kent".
To be fair, that's the first selfless thing she's done up to that point, and the first sign that she may care about you (either as a friend or potential love interest) as more than just a tool to get Damon back.

Because in that scene, you're probably going to prison for breaking and entering and theft. She essentially sacrifices herself so that Kent won't press charges against you. As presented, it's kind of clear that she's agreeing more to help protect you (especially if you didn't want to be there in the first place) than she is to protect herself.

And anyone not romancing her probably pays her back by not getting involved and letting Kent do whatever he wants to her on the date. Whee! Moral high ground!

Even if MC is romancing her, she doesn't see it that way but more of a way to achieve her goal.
But again, you are the one choosing to romance someone who is already actively chasing after someone else, and who is doing everything in her power to get him back. At no point does she lie about her motives - if anything, you're the one lying about yours.

Until she actively says that she's willing to give up on Damon and try to be with you instead, and then still keeps trying to get Damon back, she's not really being all that manipulative. She's very open about what she wants and why she wants your help. You're the one who's trying to turn it into something it isn't.

And to me it more looks like that she's just offering sexual favors, convince MC to help her.
It's entirely possible. She could also just be trying to make Damon jealous by having sex with his best friend. It's also possible that it was a moment where she lost control a bit because her hormones are raging and you're literally the only one who's been there for her when she needed you most (because in the flashbacks we've already seen how she really, really wanted to have sex with Damon and he wouldn't, so she's likely extremely pent up).

By the end of the current story, she's likely in a very confused place. Intellectually she still thinks she wants to be with Damon, but she's potentially starting to fall for you and doesn't really understand how to reconcile those two things. Finding out that Damon is gay is likely going to strip a lot of those questions away for her, but she might choose you over him even before she finds out.

Again, I'm not even defending her because I'm romancing her (I've been rejecting her outright from the very beginning), but I do feel like a lot of people here are judging her way more harshly than the story is trying to present her. She's a confused teenage girl who has been used and manipulated by her boyfriend for years, who is feeling rejected and has no idea what she did wrong, and is pretty clearly desperate to be loved. And she only ever shows interest in you at all if you are the one initiating things. You have to be the one acting protective and supportive of her before she starts to see you as anything more than "Damon's best friend" at all.

She's not really a villain. The only villain in this story is Damon.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Yeah, but again, that's not her fault. Depending on your perspective, it's either MC's fault for being a spineless pushover, or the dev's fault for not allowing you to say no/leave.

Those scenes are basically like this:

"Help me!"

"No."

"Aww, come on!"

"Okay."

That pretty much makes it 100% MC's fault.
I would say 60 - 40, game doesn't actually give you aditional choice to perma reject Danielle. Like how many time one have to say no. No means no. If she can't handle it than it's not MCs fault. Actualy it's not even Danielle's fault.
Which makes perfect sense. Her boyfriend of a long period has just broke up with her without explaining why, and refuses to talk to her. Going to his best friend and trying to get help figuring things out makes perfect sense and is completely justified. She did nothing wrong there.

(For fun, think about how much of a miserable mess you are over breaking up with Naomi. Do you think MC would hesitate to do ridiculous stunts to get Naomi back, especially when he's at his worst early in the game/before the game starts? If he wasn't so self-loathing and believing he deserves to be alone, he'd probably be worse than Danielle. And at least in his case he knew why Naomi was gone - Danielle didn't even have that.)

Again, in this instance, it's not really her fault as much as it is Damon's. He doesn't even have the balls to come up with a believable reason why he wants to break up, and then goes out of his way to avoid her because he's too much of a coward to clean up his own mess. Which he dumps directly into your lap.
On that i actually agree with you. Damon's a wuss for not handling that situation from the beginig. He's so focused on "fixing" everything while at the same time he didn't do propper closure with Danielle. Like he helped MC to do closure with Naomi (if the player choose so). On the other hand Danielle doesn't need to use MC or anyone else to that matter. I do get that she wants to get along with Damon but to use and hurt others in that process is simply wrong. I all ready mentioned what happened in Kent's building. Also ending of episode 4 could highlight you how things were messed up because of her actions that of course dragged MC as well. And whether you're romancing her or not, because of her actions all three of them suffered. I fully support the idea of her geting back to Damon or making a closure but there's no nead to involve others with you. But hey that's just me.

To be fair, that's the first selfless thing she's done up to that point, and the first sign that she may care about you (either as a friend or potential love interest) as more than just a tool to get Damon back.

Because in that scene, you're probably going to prison for breaking and entering and theft. She essentially sacrifices herself so that Kent won't press charges against you. As presented, it's kind of clear that she's agreeing more to help protect you (especially if you didn't want to be there in the first place) than she is to protect herself.

And anyone not romancing her probably pays her back by not getting involved and letting Kent do whatever he wants to her on the date. Whee! Moral high ground!
I couldn't agree more. Whether you're on her route or not, that's the first sacrafice she made for someone else. And that's the problem. She didn't think straight. MC did warn her, if i'm not mistaken to leave it. She didn't think that both of them could end up in jail for trespassing and stealing. It's only when Kent arivied with Ada that Danielle knew she fucked up great. Both of them had lucky that Kent had crush on her.

But again, you are the one choosing to romance someone who is already actively chasing after someone else, and who is doing everything in her power to get him back. At no point does she lie about her motives - if anything, you're the one lying about yours.

Until she actively says that she's willing to give up on Damon and try to be with you instead, and then still keeps trying to get Damon back, she's not really being all that manipulative. She's very open about what she wants and why she wants your help. You're the one who's trying to turn it into something it isn't.
Well the first action regarding MC and Danielle was initiated by her in changing room. And she's constantly throwing bones, like giving some sort of a false hope to MC. I do blame MC for not realizing that he's being used by her and manipulated but i do blame her as well for doing so. If she wanted to return to Damon she shouldn't initiate that first kiss, or at least straight up and say to MC something like "Hey i'm still on Damon, i hope to settle things down with him". Instead she's constantly throwing bones. Examples : after date with Kent or blue balling MC in steam room ( not sure how you call it in english ).

It's entirely possible. She could also just be trying to make Damon jealous by having sex with his best friend. It's also possible that it was a moment where she lost control a bit because her hormones are raging and you're literally the only one who's been there for her when she needed you most (because in the flashbacks we've already seen how she really, really wanted to have sex with Damon and he wouldn't, so she's likely extremely pent up).

By the end of the current story, she's likely in a very confused place. Intellectually she still thinks she wants to be with Damon, but she's potentially starting to fall for you and doesn't really understand how to reconcile those two things. Finding out that Damon is gay is likely going to strip a lot of those questions away for her, but she might choose you over him even before she finds out.

Again, I'm not even defending her because I'm romancing her (I've been rejecting her outright from the very beginning), but I do feel like a lot of people here are judging her way more harshly than the story is trying to present her. She's a confused teenage girl who has been used and manipulated by her boyfriend for years, who is feeling rejected and has no idea what she did wrong, and is pretty clearly desperate to be loved. And she only ever shows interest in you at all if you are the one initiating things. You have to be the one acting protective and supportive of her before she starts to see you as anything more than "Damon's best friend" at all.

She's not really a villain. The only villain in this story is Damon.
If she's doing that than it's simply low. If she's playing jealous card on Damon with his best friend... I do get it that she's confused but that's still no excuse for constantly using MC as a scape goat or mean to achieve goal. I'm also romancing her in one of my playthroughs. On Damon i definitely i agree. I wouldn't call him villian but coward. He should've made propper closure so both of them could move on. Instead he's constantly avoiding her.

Overall i do think players are harsh on her because of her manipuilative nature. You may call it however you want but she's constantly dragging MC with her. And game doesn't give additional choice for player. Like to walk away from Kent's building when receptionist asked them. She's using MC to achieve her goal and keep in mind that MC doesn't actually owes her anything. You know if i ask you for help you can reject me once, you had x reasons, reject me twice and i'll avoid you widely.

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Why every big twist is someone coming out of closet?
If i understood correctly you're refering to scene where MC almost screwed Rose and than Chris show up. Tell me what would you do if you were at MCs place, ready to screw Rose, where she's half naked and than her fiance came in? Closet is a better solution than going under bed.

Reactions: MrFriendly

Deleted member 207916

Sep 17, 2017
Also i forgot to mention but something tells me that Chris knew that someone was with Rose, hiding. The look at his face and way he talks, it just feels like he knew. If player is on Rose route that is.

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
Also i forgot to mention but something tells me that Chris knew that someone was with Rose, hiding. The look at his face and way he talks, it just feels like he knew. If player is on Rose route that is.
Chris' whole personality seems to be "I want my beloved to be happy." He seems more than willing to let Ada go if that means she'll be happier without him. It's probably just as likely that he'd be happy to let Rose go if he starts to feel like he's driving her away and she's finding someone else who can make her happier than he can.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Chris' whole personality seems to be "I want my beloved to be happy." He seems more than willing to let Ada go if that means she'll be happier without him. It's probably just as likely that he'd be happy to let Rose go if he starts to feel like he's driving her away and she's finding someone else who can make her happier than he can.
There's an expression that applies here "The heart wants what the heart wants." This applies regardless of what the head may think is best. Yeah, a pretty strong case can be made that, intellectually, Chris believes that he should let Ada go if that's required for her happiness. At the same time his heart still wants them to find a way to be happy together, so even when he knows that he should create distance for her good, Rose's good, and his own, he rushes to support her at a moments notice.

His relationship with Rose is different, it appears his heart isn't nearly as attached to Rose as Rose is to him, and she knows it and feels it. Even were the MC not in the picture at all, I doubt there would be a wedding.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Then what in the nine hells of gaming was that distasteful dinner meeting with Ada and Chris while MC and Rose were the 5th and 7th wheel . I mean, what the actual den of heartache
was that supposed to mean?
There's an expression that applies here "The heart wants what the heart wants." This applies regardless of what the head may think is best. Yeah, a pretty strong case can be made that, intellectually, Chris believes that he should let Ada go if that's required for her happiness. At the same time his heart still wants them to find a way to be happy together, so even when he knows that he should create distance for her good, Rose's good, and his own, he rushes to support her at a moments notice.

His relationship with Rose is different, it appears his heart isn't nearly as attached to Rose as Rose is to him, and she knows it and feels it. Even were the MC not in the picture at all, I doubt there would be a wedding.
Rose shold have taken MC away and left for good straight to home where they would
bang all night. Then she can go straight into a murder investigation and be off to work
3 days at a time investigating leads.

See how Chris handles the woman who loves him seeing him trying to console the woman who left him. How do you like them apples, gamers?

4.40 star(s) 71 Votes