voodoohexx

May 2, 2018
It could be that your system can't read the right file. Try to start the game while your system is set to Japanese locale.
Alternatively you could install and just run the game in Japanese.
ty i tryed
well np i'll just pass

Spermasahne

Apr 7, 2021
Wait, this counts as "fan translation" because someone knows some japanese and used DeepL/Google. But when i use DeepL/Google it doesn't count as fan translation... okay then. Next time i just gonna spam that i know some japanese (even if it's the word for Hello) and my edited MTLs will count as fan translation too then i guess :p

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
This look like the usual "bread" hentai movies producers make lately. Cute girls meet evil men and they have sex "against their will" but for some reason, they allow more of it without report or fight back.

Spermasahne

Apr 7, 2021
For me an edited MTL is if someone runs the game through Google/DeepL and makes adjustments.
I used fan translation because I use the japanese base and translate every line from there. If I don‘t understand parts of the sentence I use DeepL and Google for help.
That's how i do translations too, but nope, it counts as Edited MTL xD Anyways, who cares. Keep up the great work!

Reactions: Qeixo and Ziuoh

Beceus

Jan 13, 2020
A game I was waiting for and not butchered by you-know-who.
Praised be this day! \°^°/

Last edited:
Reactions: Ziuoh

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
Thinks for the warning.. I'm not playing any shit with SCAT in it!
Yeah I don't like TAG scat either, especially when you can't avoid it honestly I don't know how many games I haven't played because of that tag

Sep 15, 2021
Yooo this look good, nice art some cool looking t-tag-gs..... "scat and urination not avoidable", well I guess I'm out see ya in the next comment sections

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
scattag.jpg
Good shit... lol

Ayano, Shion and Yukiko are members of the occult club. They are always searching for mysteries around the school. They slowly started to get caught up in those strange rumors themselves...
Let's see how much dick taking they can avoid... :sneaky:

1691880_3.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Ziuoh
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote