Sep 13, 2020
sorry but i am playing this game with Joiplay and can't see some texts(names, some description)..

unzipped file with basic android file editor and RAR but it doesn't seem to be fixed :(

can anyone give me some advice??

Screenshot_20220224-131731_JoiPlay.jpg

Ziuoh

Feb 25, 2018
sorry but i am playing this game with Joiplay and can't see some texts(names, some description)..

unzipped file with basic android file editor and RAR but it doesn't seem to be fixed :(

can anyone give me some advice??
Puh. You could try extracting the .zip and force japanese characters. Ctrl + e is the shortcut in WinRAR.
Sometimes it doesn't work automatically.

voodoohexx You could try the same. I think some of the files got corrupted during the unpacking.

Reactions: mercedesizbest
Aug 17, 2019
This was actually a lot better than I thought. Between this and "After school exhibitionist" I should start keeping an eye out for this group's works in the future.

On the subject of that, are there any updated mega/gofile links for decent versions of their other games on here? Most of the ones on the site are either dead or bad MTL.

Ziuoh

Feb 25, 2018
This was actually a lot better than I thought. Between this and "After school exhibitionist" I should start keeping an eye out for this group's works in the future.

On the subject of that, are there any updated mega/gofile links for decent versions of their other games on here? Most of the ones on the site are either dead or bad MTL.
It's not mega/gofile. But I just checked the workupload link and that works fine.
[RPGM] - [Completed] - Part-Time Exhibitionist Girl [v1.0RF] [Double Melon] | F95zone

Unfortunately, there are not that many games translated from Double Melon atm.

Reactions: Vagabond Scholar
Aug 17, 2019

throwawaycoom

Jun 28, 2020
I feel like every game from this creator slowly gets more and more scat creeping in and it becomes less and less avoidable. It's like a porta-potty that hasn't been emptied out in a long time.

• Haha
Reactions: Galactic Uncle

ginko2020

Mar 31, 2020
It could be that your system can't read the right file. Try to start the game while your system is set to Japanese locale.
Alternatively you could install and just run the game in Japanese.
already install the locale and run in japanese the audio still error any other solution ?
Edit:
Solved It Just Change Your Audio Format To The Lowest

Last edited:
Reactions: Ziuoh

grub2

May 4, 2018
i would like this game a lot more if there wasn't so much stupid bullshit with how the scenes are accessed

art is very good, tl is surprisingly high quality for what you find here on esl95zone

Reactions: Ziuoh

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
Is the hairy Pussy avoidable? (i mean... is there a "shave" option ingame like some other have)

Ziuoh

Feb 25, 2018
Is the hairy Pussy avoidable? (i mean... is there a "shave" option ingame like some other have)
Unfortunately not. The three different girls have different kinds of pubic hair.
Ayano is shaved.
Yukiko is trimmed.
Shion has the rain forest.

• Sad
Reactions: Banality

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
Unfortunately not. The three different girls have different kinds of pubic hair.
Ayano is shaved.
Yukiko is trimmed.
Shion has the rain forest.
too bad. I checked the developers DL link and most of the other games had the 3 variants :/ But thanks

I like the Girls like i like my coffee:
Without pubic hair

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote