Ziuoh

Feb 25, 2018
too bad. I checked the developers DL link and most of the other games had the 3 variants :/ But thanks
Yeah, it's the same for all the other games.
In this game the three girls are the 3 variants.

Dickchomp

Apr 11, 2018
Nice little game, presents even its more extreme fetishes nicely enough. Finding rumors to start quests is a drag though, having to scout every room with three different characters and the hint menu is tedious. Minor flaws though.

Lunamaria

Jul 20, 2018
Game was weak. Incredibly underdeveloped. The title screen is sexier than any of the scenes in it. It actually feels like it'd be better without the boring sex scenes. There barely are any sex scenes to begin with and all of them are rape. Nothing on the girls developing into liking sex, underdeveloped rushed individual endings, the only lesbian scene doesn't involve any of the girls despite one of them wanting to do the other two and offering, the exhibitionist ending doesn't even feature the girl that got them into it, the school is big with next to nothing in it, many areas don't have any purpose, the principal despite commenting on each girl and wondering about how he could fuck them never does, the cat quest for the good ending is so random and has nothing to do with the rest of the game. I can go on and on about how disappointing this game is. It isn't worth playing get the complete save and even then the scenes aren't even good. Good concept. Really good concept but really bad execution. Very disappointed.

Reactions: NIshu

Ziuoh

Feb 25, 2018
Im getting a black screen when i load up the game is there anything i can do to fix that?
It sounds like the unpacking might went wrong. Try unpacking it while using Japanese structure.
You can do this with the "Ctrl + e" shortcut using WinRAR.

Feb 10, 2022
It sounds like the unpacking might went wrong. Try unpacking it while using Japanese structure.
You can do this with the "Ctrl + e" shortcut using WinRAR.
That didnt fix it, the game will load but it will be really slow and womt recognise my inputs half the time

Ziuoh

Feb 25, 2018
That didnt fix it, the game will load but it will be really slow and womt recognise my inputs half the time
It sounds like it fixed it. What you are describing now is a completely different problem.
Now it sounds like your PC just can't handle the game, which would be an achievement in itself.
Can you look if CPU and/or RAM are acting strange while you play the game?

Lady Luck

Aug 6, 2021
And the funny thing is they could have found a save if they opened the "Translator Notes". :whistle:
what do you mean? there isn't a save in the translator notes. why would anyone even think there would be?

chipsiup

Aug 12, 2016
I have one rumor that's missing from my list, the one after Secret Seminars but before Exhibitionist. Anyone know what it is?

menmame

Jan 5, 2021
Everyone talks about scat scene but what about that f*cking pedo video scene wtf ??? Nobody's shocked and you should feel ashamed for this.

Reactions: NIshu
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote