thething

Oct 13, 2017
So far awesome. Will there be way to win? Are you gonna lose every time you encounter something or there will be events which allows you to continue after the scene?

pirek

Jun 5, 2017
how run this game ?
i have i think menu and nothing other than patreon link ingame

p.s. got 32gb ram and 26gb free

Last edited:

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
These games are not easy to play cause you have to have enough memory to play.
Exactly how much memory do we need and how do we free up memory?

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
The smoothness of the animation mainly isn't about performance, it's about who and how. I think you got it, just need more time and skills. And yes, menu needs to be fixed for all the player to be acceptable. Thank you for feedback, sir.

UPD: Sorry for this crutches, but better I'll do it.
....Threshold_Road_Vol_1\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor\GameUserSettings.ini
You may try this way to fix it before I haven't. Sorry all for inconveniences.
No problem at all. I'm glad I can help at least with some feedback. I will glady share any ideas or help in any way I can. Just let me know in pm so we won't spam here.

Yeah, messing with files is my type so I tried it :p Ty anyway.

That game is laggy shit.
Bro it's first release. Take it easy.

How much RAM you got, GPU and system?

I run it smooth with i7 9700, RTX 2070 8G and 32GB RAM.

DDragon

Jul 23, 2017
ok GTA5 on mid and 1980/1024 is 60 FPS and thise game is 12 FPS :D lol and if u change resolution in
Config\WindowsNoEditor\GameUserSettings.ini
still have max resolution :D

Absent.Dogma

Watching
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2019
Hello, everyone. I see the performance is the elephant in the room, so I'm have been working today to fix my bad due to plenty of complains. And I'm almost done. I'll post "HotFix" version with normal options menu, resolution-choosable option in there and fix that nasty problem with performance by some way. Wait for now, soon all'll be fixed. And hell... DDragon, I'm not a guy from Rockstar. I do my best. I appreciate your patince and interest, but not all at once. Mistakes gives us more good-loking content.

Sonayte

Apr 12, 2019
Knock, knock your core is 7 years old (and it's shit) and the 1050ti isn't one of the greatest. It is an Unreal Engine game made from inexperienced person / team.
Hello, everyone. I see the performance is the elephant in the room, so I'm have been working today to fix my bad due to plenty of complains. And I'm almost done. I'll post "HotFix" version with normal options menu, resolution-choosable option in there and fix that nasty problem with performance by some way. Wait for now, soon all'll be fixed. And hell... DDragon, I'm not a guy from Rockstar. I do my best. I appreciate your patince and interest, but not all at once. Mistakes gives us more good-loking content.
Now you understand why did i write it? i didnt say my pc is the best. Instead that i just let developer know my problems and my hardware.

Absent.Dogma

Watching
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2019
Now you understand why did i write it? i didnt say my pc is the best. Instead that i just let developer know my problems and my hardware.
I wouldn't wanna make someone to be offended. My hardware is relatively good on "Epic" as well as on "High". I have a solution. You'll see it soon. Thank you for you interest, sir. Cause I'm do it for you too.

Last edited:

Absent.Dogma

Watching
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2019
Dear Dariop, I saw all that messages about performance. Could you imagine how much effort I put into details? It turns out, Devil is in details, in foliage. I reworked it thanks to you all, didn't paying appropriate attention to it before. I'll post a review about what I made for. And I thank you for that all.

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
I guess there is no way cause I didn't make It yet. However, your story could be continued in other ways. Be a researcher.
Ok well I've run all over the place and am still stuck on go futher so I have no idea. I hope by "be a researcher" you don't mean run all over the map like a chicken with your head cutoff until you eventually come across something completely hidden that would take forever to find without some sort of valid hint. I tried to get closer to the praying guys to "spy" on them but they keep starting to see me so I back off. I don't know if there's a mechanic there. I have no idea what else to do.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Dear Dariop, I saw all that messages about performance. Could you imagine how much effort I put into details? It turns out, Devil is in details, in foliage. I reworked it thanks to you all, didn't paying appropriate attention to it before. I'll post a review about what I made for. And I thank you for that all.
I tried to open it and play it but it won't do anything except say something about not enough memory or something like that. This is not the first game that it does that to me.
Maybe a RPGM game or VN game I can play those no problem.
Although RPGM games the only thing I don't like about them is the retro look.
I have 12 GB memory in this laptop but it isn't enough to play these types of games or any stream games for that matter. Not unless I know how to free up memory.

Last edited:

Absent.Dogma

Watching
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2019
Make sure the problem is not in the GPU memory(VRAM), maybe the system means exactly that. I guess, at least 4gb vram is required minimum.

3.10 star(s) 46 Votes