James009

The Gravewalker
Jun 4, 2018
is this choice based, where we can have the relationships with a person we want, just like a choice based visual novel ?

BTW great work, i am looking forward to it.
The game is already in my download queue.

ANd i would love to play the 3d sandbox games, which is choice based where a female MC can have a relationship with a person she wants, and not just getting fucked up by people around her.

(y)

Aloo7009

May 29, 2017
Going to give this a try later tonight :devilish::devilish: but jesus, dat flat looking face looks freaky, but still looks like twill be an awesome play.

James009

The Gravewalker
Jun 4, 2018
The game is currently unplayble for me, because its running at 1.59 fps. I tried to reduce the resolution, and graphics, but nothing happens. Any fix for this..?

NineNein

Jun 5, 2017
Looking good, I hope you're taking your time making this no need for a rush in such a masterpiece.

Absent.Dogma

Watching
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2019
awful pefromance, also i cant change resolution. Not in main menu, neither in game
12-15 fps at fullhd resolution with high graphics. its non-playeble. my pc: fx8320, 1050ti, 16gb ram
Couldn't keep track of everything, but actually planning change your disappointment. Thank you.

Absent.Dogma

Watching
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2019
The game is currently unplayble for me, because its running at 1.59 fps. I tried to reduce the resolution, and graphics, but nothing happens. Any fix for this..?
I can't handle the motion blur. And it doesn't seem like there's anyway to get rid of it at the moment. So...until there is, I'll pass on this one.
I see, perfomance will be changed. Even more, may be I'll release special version with less demanding shaders. My 1070 8gb gives 30fps in average.

PS: Try to uncheck "Height Fog" inside in-game menu. Might give you about 5-6 fps. In some cases even more. Than your hardware weaker than more you might get.

Last edited:
Reactions: choochoo

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
So far I can't say much. Looks promising, but, imoh, animations need lot of work. Runs smooth (win 10 x64, RTX 2070, i7 9700).
Option menu needs work since resolution can't change (1860*1050 is my default res so I couldn't see the whole screen).

These so far. Keep up the good work. I'm looking forward for the next update.

Absent.Dogma

Watching
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2019
So far I can't say much. Looks promising, but, imoh, animations need lot of work. Runs smooth (win 10 x64, RTX 2070, i7 9700).
Option menu needs work since resolution can't change (1860*1050 is my default res so I couldn't see the whole screen).

These so far. Keep up the good work. I'm looking forward for the next update.
The smoothness of the animation mainly isn't about performance, it's about who and how. I think you got it, just need more time and skills. And yes, menu needs to be fixed for all the player to be acceptable. Thank you for feedback, sir.

UPD: Sorry for this crutches, but better I'll do it.
....Threshold_Road_Vol_1\Saved\Config\WindowsNoEditor\GameUserSettings.ini
You may try this way to fix it before I haven't. Sorry all for inconveniences.

Last edited:

Absent.Dogma

Watching
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2019
how do I get the game to work? I've downloaded it. extracted it. and tried to play it but it just sends me to a blank screen for 120 seconds then shows me an error message and crashes.
Make sure you have a 64-bit system, if that's is correct, the problem is most likely in your system: GPU, CPU, memory etc. Cannot give you a list with requirements, but mine are GTX1070ti 8gb, Core-I7, 16 RAM, also not advanced.

And make sure you've installed redist files. Could be found on Microsoft website for free.

Jun 19, 2017
awful pefromance, also i cant change resolution. Not in main menu, neither in game
12-15 fps at fullhd resolution with high graphics. its non-playeble. my pc: fx8320, 1050ti, 16gb ram
Knock, knock your core is 7 years old (and it's shit) and the 1050ti isn't one of the greatest. It is an Unreal Engine game made from inexperienced person / team.

3.10 star(s) 46 Votes