Shadowndev99

Dec 13, 2019
he lost some patreons...no wonder with such a short update...
Just about 5 people not much... Now this is the 6th update was short he really need to work more on the story and I hope for love of God the next update won't be another gallery room... Just more story and more of sarah

Necore

Jul 25, 2017
no he lost almost 30 people....I think there were over 170 patreons... but only got the update and then left

Shadowndev99

Dec 13, 2019
Please Do Updates quicker:)
It's not about he doing the updates quicker or not it's about the mount of content he delivering is weak.... At least he stop the gallery room I even can't fap on that contents in room and focus on the store is great and new stuff and has special flavors in it but the weak updates make it look bad and If I add waiting after next update to see what's new in the story and another advice for the dev if you want more support and I talk about it before make the game easier to run on more devices ( low spec requirements to run) by working on the graphic and that stuff so more people able to play it and see the good game it is... I really love the graphics and all on the gtc 1060 and looks great on epic but now on ps4 run okay but may people want to try it and don't have very good pc to run..

Reactions: pchs and Necore

cashkill17

May 30, 2022
It's not about he doing the updates quicker or not it's about the mount of content he delivering is weak.... At least he stop the gallery room I even can't fap on that contents in room and focus on the store is great and new stuff and has special flavors in it but the weak updates make it look bad and If I add waiting after next update to see what's new in the story and another advice for the dev if you want more support and I talk about it before make the game easier to run on more devices ( low spec requirements to run) by working on the graphic and that stuff so more people able to play it and see the good game it is... I really love the graphics and all on the gtc 1060 and looks great on epic but now on ps4 run okay but may people want to try it and don't have very good pc to run..
I don’t even think it’s a matter of optimization, by my own example I’ll say that I was waiting for this update with a new character, and I thought about buying a subscription, and when I received a copy
realized that it was not worth it

Reactions: Necore

Necore

Jul 25, 2017
can't tell me it took him 6 months to do that...maybe a month of work..and now we waiting for the next 6 months for a short update

Reactions: cashkill17
May 8, 2020
may throw stones at me, but I'm slightly disappointed with this update)
maybe it's some intermediate content or interlude or something, i dknow
I hope the next update will be better)

Reactions: Necore

Shadowndev99

Dec 13, 2019
may throw stones at me, but I'm slightly disappointed with this update)
maybe it's some intermediate content or interlude or something, i dknow
I hope the next update will be better)
It's the sixth time the dev give us small update and not only that he give story after "room gallery" shit and each update takes 3 months... I hope he stop the gallery room and focus on story only and with good time of game play.. I am personally love the game and the story Sarah path and looking forward to play more

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
You need to work on the graphics/shaders.
And, game concept/story is "slightly sick multiplied by 20".

Shadowndev99

Dec 13, 2019
Agreed, it might be time for a model/texture pass
To me I don't have problems in running the game but if the dev will work on the graphics he must make to able to run low specs pc as possible and still look good too because this game need more fans and supporters but many not able to play with devices even I know a lot couldn't play the last update be they couldn't that's why I am saying if someone else make game play and drop a link will add good support to the game for sure

Dec 2, 2019
I have learned in my time here at F95zone, that it is best not to download every update to a game you are interested in. I usually wait 2 or 3 releases, so that way even if a single update is too little content for you to enjoy in a sitting, you will have multiple updates worth of content to binge on.

I know plenty of people just can't wait, but I think doing so, and delaying that gratification, can lead to just better overall enjoyment of the content. Just my .02

sweetit

Aug 17, 2020
I have learned in my time here at F95zone, that it is best not to download every update to a game you are interested in. I usually wait 2 or 3 releases, so that way even if a single update is too little content for you to enjoy in a sitting, you will have multiple updates worth of content to binge on.

I know plenty of people just can't wait, but I think doing so, and delaying that gratification, can lead to just better overall enjoyment of the content. Just my .02

yeah its almost like patience is a virtue :p

Shadowndev99

Dec 13, 2019

Yes being patient is good but if it's taking too long that will make not enjoyable anymore.... Just let take this game for example we get update every 3 months.. One for story and one for gallery which mean I play this game twice a year and if we get small update it's bad when I love the game so much and I want it to succeed

3.10 star(s) 46 Votes