Shadowndev99

Dec 13, 2019
How to play as alice?
Follow the story and you will play with Alice but it's totally disappointing... And why the dev didn't remodel Sasha its look the same as the old updates not that I dislike sasha looks but I through the he dev say will renew the model to better look even I saw photo of her.... Anyway i know we play Alice because the preacher to tell about her in the past but why the dev didn't work better on this update and continues with sasha I was super looking forward to see what happens to sasha when I make submitting herself to him... The story get into the begging of interesting point Damm... I hope next update the dev will work on the story not another room and use those ideas of the rooms in the story like the pregnant one in patrons room and collar one in public anyway many of them.. Not the ones when sasha read on Hannibal hand or her body get in two pieces...

May 8, 2020
maybe the developer is having a creative crisis right now or something.
or he has several options for the development of the plot and he chooses which one is optimal)
or does the plot branch multiple endings

Shadowndev99

Dec 13, 2019
maybe the developer is having a creative crisis right now or something.
or he has several options for the development of the plot and he chooses which one is optimal)
or does the plot branch multiple endings
I see the game have multiple routes but the lack of the development force the game going on one way for now... I have 4 four ways how the game can end

Shadowndev99

Dec 13, 2019
What does this even mean? This is factually incorrect as I am currently looking at locked doors in gallery.
oh yes there one room locked you can open it by go another romm in gallery and get counter to 2 you sure be to see the romm number by getting closer to the door after that go the other start the sence get counter to 2 or 3 exit the sence and go back to locked room and you will be to enter beware if you exit gallery you have to do it agin

xecamm

Jul 8, 2020
oh yes there one room locked you can open it by go another romm in gallery and get counter to 2 you sure be to see the romm number by getting closer to the door after that go the other start the sence get counter to 2 or 3 exit the sence and go back to locked room and you will be to enter beware if you exit gallery you have to do it agin
Every single door is locked. There are 8 doors: 1L,1R,2L,2R,3L,3R,4L,4R. Every single one of those doors is closed. When you come up it literally tells you what to do in game to unlock.

Shadowndev99

Dec 13, 2019
Every single door is locked. There are 8 doors: 1L,1R,2L,2R,3L,3R,4L,4R. Every single one of those doors is closed. When you come up it literally tells you what to do in game to unlock.
then I really dont know ... the version I have all gallery are unlocked in public rooms and patroen ones both are unlock just one room in public is normaly locked to open I have to to another in public and counter to 2 after that the room unlock and I watch the sence where the preacher put coller around sasha neck and she get fucked and you must balance two between get fucked hard and breathing maybe because you are in public version and normaly even public have only that room locked ... listen go to dev page in patreon one of the old post you will find 0.56 version download that one should have public and patroen rooms unlocked as I say ... maybe the dev locked the room in 0.6 and I dont know because I patreon

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
This game is good. Could use some improvements but hey! It's so rare to see story driven adult games on UE. I hope pregnancy will be added at some point.

SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
I want to try it but... The guro tag scare me... How many are there in the game? Is this avoidable? Or is the Guro tag just there in the sense that there are special monsters, but nothing wrong with the main character?

Shadowndev99

Dec 13, 2019
I want to try it but... The guro tag scare me... How many are there in the game? Is this avoidable? Or is the Guro tag just there in the sense that there are special monsters, but nothing wrong with the main character?
the game its not scary at all ... I advice to try just be patient for the first 15 min of the game and when you get in the church in the second time the fun will begin

3.10 star(s) 46 Votes