SylvanaHellsing

Mar 22, 2019
the game its not scary at all ... I advice to try just be patient for the first 15 min of the game and when you get in the church in the second time the fun will begin
Scary or not it's not the problem for me, it's just... The Guro thing, what about that?

stonegate8

Apr 20, 2020
Scary or not it's not the problem for me, it's just... The Guro thing, what about that?
From what I remember, the guro is pretty light. This game doesn't really have "enemies" per se, most of the game is like an interactive visual novel. Your choices determine what scenes you see. There's one enemy that will, if you choose the incorrect dialogue options, attack you. If you then lose the fight, I think he kills you. Most of the guro is in the gallery, with explicit signs that say "GURO". You won't really see any of it unless you want to.

evilkitty97

Game Developer
Jan 19, 2021
Gallery doesnt seem to show the scenes from the story? Where can I find them again without another playthrough?
Is there a skip button for script and cutscenes? Please do tell if there is.

Truly liked the story and Female Protag's obedience and submission.

WickedRaptor

Aug 3, 2020
anyone got a full save for the latest version? game is cool and the atmosphere is sick but if i wanted to play a game that fills me with unease and dread i'd go play pathologic, not an h-game

Shadowndev99

Dec 13, 2019
Gallery doesnt seem to show the scenes from the story? Where can I find them again without another playthrough?
Is there a skip button for script and cutscenes? Please do tell if there is.

Truly liked the story and Female Protag's obedience and submission.
Yes they are not the same … try to get save and load thats the best option

Reactions: evilkitty97

Shadowndev99

Dec 13, 2019
link is dead. which is why i asked if somebody had a save for the most recent version
Sorry that link is dead … why you dont play it the game not so long just pass the first 20 min and enjoy the game …plus not that last updates was long or good to be honest i hope next update bring better gameplay and story for sasha …. The dev wont give us a stupid room

WickedRaptor

Aug 3, 2020
Sorry that link is dead … why you dont play it the game not so long just pass the first 20 min and enjoy the game …plus not that last updates was long or good to be honest i hope next update bring better gameplay and story for sasha …. The dev wont give us a stupid room
if you had read my comment you would understand why i don't really want to waste my time

Shadowndev99

Dec 13, 2019
wow another gallery update in 2 months and not a story update :rolleyes:...now we can wait another 5-6 months for a little bit content
there is no hope in this dev another gallery .. I give up .. this games amazing but this shit of gallery and after that we will get small content after 3 month which means I get to play this game 2 times a year for 15 min gamplay I AM DONE ..... until this shit laziness done or the game complete

Reactions: Maz4r and Necore

Necore

Jul 25, 2017
there is no hope in this dev another gallery .. I give up .. this games amazing but this shit of gallery and after that we will get small content after 3 month which means I get to play this game 2 times a year for 15 min gamplay I AM DONE ..... until this shit laziness done or the game complete
exactly... you say it

3.10 star(s) 46 Votes