stonegate8

Apr 20, 2020
Dude do you understand English?.... I am talking about weak updates and long time for story.. I don't care about the gallery and what bring pirate copy to my words... I get copy before all of you here and Patreon version... If you want to comment on my words just on what I am talking okay... I loved this game alot okay and I wish success but 6 months for weak update that's big down for me
Relax. I am not the dev. I do not control the update schedule he's used for years. I do not make AbsentDogma's decisions. I am simply explaining to you his update cycle. If you want to provide feedback to the developer, do that.

I find it supremely ironic how you insult my English. Every comment you leave here is a heap of jumbled, broken English. The fault is your own.

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
Well, people might complain about galery updates or whatevs but the fact remains that this game is one of the few of its kind that is not riddled with bugs or variables that either conflict with each other or end up creating messes, this game is one of my very few experiences in the unrealengine that feels organic in one way or another.
People can complain all they want about the Devs frequency of updates, but the fact is that the quality of his game is still top tier, a lot of devs know for their "quick updates" and "buggy messes"should learn from the quality of his game.

Necore

Jul 25, 2017

maybe someone can download faster and here upload

Last edited:

Shadowndev99

Dec 13, 2019

maybe someone can download faster and here upload
yes these sites takes day to download no matter who fast your network is ... and if you lucky didnt cut the line in med of download so you start from beginning again ... if anyone play it tell me if this update deserver 5$ so I get it

Necore

Jul 25, 2017
who knows if the update is worth it...we know how things have been developing lately

About the version 0.68:
Two new levels and four locations in total.
New dress for Alice (have been announced earlier).
A few already known key figures and their past.
Story-revealing scenes. Much more than usual.
One level is dedicated targetly to h-scenes (about 9 unique scenes and ~60 animations itself). Personal record for the versions by the way.

Shadowndev99

Dec 13, 2019
who knows if the update is worth it...we know how things have been developing lately

About the version 0.68:
Two new levels and four locations in total.
New dress for Alice (have been announced earlier).
A few already known key figures and their past.
Story-revealing scenes. Much more than usual.
One level is dedicated targetly to h-scenes (about 9 unique scenes and ~60 animations itself). Personal record for the versions by the way.
did you try it so I will if its worth paying for it or not

Necore

Jul 25, 2017
not really is more story telling and one H scene at a last scene where she gets fucked by many of the community for months and then end...

Shadowndev99

Dec 13, 2019
yeah and now we waiting another 6 months for nothing...
one last favor do you have link to download it ... I mean not the link you post before I know if I try the links there wont be able to download it fully no matter how many times I try ... until the dev give us good update I get it form him

Necore

Jul 25, 2017
would understand it if it were graphically high performance but it's not even like that

3.10 star(s) 46 Votes