Shadowndev99

Dec 13, 2019
I just want to see the scenes, does anyone have a save or gallery unlock?
The gallery it's not so great and don't have good scences just 2 for Sasha I think they good one need to unlock the door by rasie counter in another room to two and the door will unlock and other in patreon mode she will get gangban most of about gangban anyway that's it.... Just stay with the story it's the best there favor with it but now with the slow development going on 6 times now... I don't know if the give good update and good content like at first like the great ritual... I think with should make the dev release another story update in the next three months and stop fucking round because when things about to get so good with Sasha story he jump to Alice I don't mind another way to the player to explore but it's not the time... Anyway just 2 final points no more gallery he could use the time and these idea in the story and expand the gameplay time with every update with good content not fucking one scene in these last updates for fuck sake....

Kalyskah

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2019
I like the mood of this game!
The story is quite intriguing too. I see a lot of potential and I think if the creator made a page on itch.io it would help a lot to bring more eyes to it!

In that case, I don't know if the developer reads the comments here, but I would recommend using the butler to push updates to itch. Because then itch would accept a file that is above 1GB and if people have the game through the app, every time it is updated, they would just get the new files. A similar thing to how steam works:
Here's the guide on how to use the .

Looking forward to seeing where it goes!

Shadowndev99

Dec 13, 2019
Thank you very much! Any possibility to upload to Mega, etc.? Tried four time, but always error...thank you!
It's all ready here there nothing big between pat and pub versions.... Just some more room in the gallery... Don't think about it a lot just enjoy the story and thats gem of this game

stonegate8

Apr 20, 2020
With this slow development with 2 updates per year, I don't think so
It was a one time thing, he was dealing with some health issues. A subpar update for a 3 month wait, in my opinion, but we should be getting back to normal schedule. God, I groan every time the original female protagonist shows up. Man, she looks like a misshapen potato. Alice is better in every way.

NDups

Mar 2, 2021
Fifth part: Quests from schizoids
"Go there I don't know where, bring something I don't know what":ROFLMAO:

SUVA2000

Jun 28, 2020
Anyone having save file ? It ll be very helpful otherwise I hve to play it from beginning. Thanks in advance.

3.10 star(s) 46 Votes