Feb 12, 2021
could you add more beheading and dolcett please? also in the scene where she goes to the camp and gets captured and dies if you don't tap f; in that scene it would be nice if you rendered how the little people carry her up to the pole and stick the spit all the way through her and roast her afterwards because after she dies its just game over and you can't see what happens next and you have to go to gallery for that, it would be nice if you could see the whole process of spit roasting and eating her
also if there was a scene where she doesn't gets saved by that little guy and gets impaled and spit roasted alive... that would be a dream come true
rendering her beheading would be pretty awesome too
HELL FUCK YEAH :cool:

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
I hope the end is choice based on whether you want to stay in the community or not. The idea that Sasha wants to remain there for the rest of her life to breed with them is very hot.

Reactions: Shadowndev99

Shadowndev99

Dec 13, 2019
Theres new update the 0.69... It's gallery one... For the ones waiting for more story like me keep waiting more

Shadowndev99

Dec 13, 2019
wow gallery update and no story update great....
Good thing he didn't release it after 3 months after last update and I hope he won't make us wait 3 or more months for next story update and more importantly won't be small and shity like the last

Reactions: Necore

Shadowndev99

Dec 13, 2019
He alternates each month. Story, gallery. The delay was due to some health issues, I think. He's back on schedule now.
dude he release one gallery and one story updates one in every three months but this time he release it after only one month and this is not because health thing because its the begging of December which mean Christmas and new year event and people have the money more to sub to the devs at this time so its good for that and I am sure why we get this so early and I bet he had this update finish before so he release it now for that and not that I looking for this update to being with I just want good story update because last 4 or 5 was so weak and I brealy enjoying them

OurManBim

Oct 16, 2022
Not sure what I'm doing wrong, all galery scenes are locked despite having the save in the right folder and working, any ideas? Tried playing a bit the chapter from save file and go back to menu and visit gallery, still all doors are locked.

Shadowndev99

Dec 13, 2019
Not sure what I'm doing wrong, all galery scenes are locked despite having the save in the right folder and working, any ideas? Tried playing a bit the chapter from save file and go back to menu and visit gallery, still all doors are locked.
I dont know about the lock doors but if you want search google for 0.69 version you will have all gallery room in it

3.10 star(s) 46 Votes