stonegate8

Apr 20, 2020
You see, it's not about how much walking there is, it's about how anaemic characters feel. Even when the game was running smoothly it felt like the protagonist was wading through tar. I've spoken to hunchback and picked the wrong option it seems, because I was punished with having to slowly walk next to him for a long, long time. Everything just feels so... languid...
Yea the h content and overall vibe is pretty good in this game but it can be a walking simulator at times. not gonna lie i used cheat engine 5x speed hack for several missions just to get thru them quicker

• Haha
Reactions: MaxTheDark

MaxTheDark

Apr 11, 2021
Yea the h content and overall vibe is pretty good in this game but it can be a walking simulator at times. not gonna lie i used cheat engine 5x speed hack for several missions just to get thru them quicker
Yeah, this, if anything, is an excellent indicator that maybe - just maybe - the devs could speed this shit up a bit...

Shadowndev99

Dec 13, 2019
Yeah, this, if anything, is an excellent indicator that maybe - just maybe - the devs could speed this shit up a bit...
not really some of us we want to slow the convertions a bit to read and some want to speed things and dev could put skip button or make the dialog like skyrim just clicking on and pass it ... yes I use chear engine sometimes to speed or slow things

MaxTheDark

Apr 11, 2021
not really some of us we want to slow the convertions a bit to read and some want to speed things and dev could put skip button or make the dialog like skyrim just clicking on and pass it ... yes I use chear engine sometimes to speed or slow things
It's not about general pacing, it's literally the animations. Also, Im pretty sure dialog was also very slow, where characters stare at each other for a while before the next one says anything.

Shadowndev99

Dec 13, 2019
So do you have the update? Why not upload it here ?
he said he is patreon already and this thread owned by the dev he may get ban and the link removed ... plus no need to hurry to get it just around week and we will get it but the update have only part 1 which I guess its will disappoint...

Reactions: Helpless Noob

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
ThresholdRoad-0.74
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Ashkun

Oct 23, 2019
anyone have a save past chapter 5? I'm struggling with the bit where you have to keep all that seed in

Reactions: GTsGuner

Shadowndev99

Dec 13, 2019
I heard many bad comment about this game. How is it now ?
the game has slow start to have small back story on whats going on in the game after that good content and nice gameplay until last 4 level the content poor and updates was weak ..I advices you try it after year ..why a year best the game get update every 3 months 2 for story and 2 for gallery that unnecessary or need it just thing to show that the dev doing some work and milk poeple thats it

May 8, 2020
Imho , very good sstart in beginning and the in middle of development , back in days, I watch every week this thread and wait another update with excitement… but last couple update quality lil bit down and update out slow . But if u play the first time , it’s a lot of content here . If like infiltration, bukkake and impregnation and gangbang — stuff content - u must play it . Particularly I agree with Shadowndev99 - another one year and hopefully game be absolutely good . With like that dark world genre with horror ambient, I don’t know another game like that .

sorry for my English, not my language. I hope u understand something)

May 8, 2020
we have a lot of complaints lately about the game and the main reasons are: slow update and deviation from the main plot of the game.
but in the end, my last advice. don't discount the game. but play it after 6-9 months)at least

3.10 star(s) 46 Votes