Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
Just had a go with the new build, most of it pretty much nothing special, a lot of talking and not much else, the last chapter with the stupid little mini game however put me off it totally, I absolutely hate those mini games. To be honest the introduction of another protagonist pretty much put me off the game as well, not a fan of those sort of games, Alice looks better than Sasha though, or at least I think she does, with Sasha there is just something about her that makes me think she is in her late thirties or early forties, no idea why though, whereas Alice makes me think late teens to early twenties.

Reactions: Shadowndev99

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
I gave up on Alice speech minigame, its stupidly hard, i can't find a way to beat it, i'll just give up for now until there is a better walkthrough other than "minigame will start" and "these increase trust" without giving you any hints on how to win it with ease...
There should really be a skip option on this one...

Reactions: Johnny Bungalo

TheMan199

Jan 26, 2018
I gave up on Alice speech minigame, its stupidly hard, i can't find a way to beat it, i'll just give up for now until there is a better walkthrough other than "minigame will start" and "these increase trust" without giving you any hints on how to win it with ease...
There should really be a skip option on this one...
I did complete the mini game but after that there is only the end of this version, no additional scene. I would've wished that when Alice lost the game and they take her to the barn, those scenes should've been added, it would have made the update somewhat playable.

RogueEagle

Jul 28, 2017
I did complete the mini game but after that there is only the end of this version, no additional scene. I would've wished that when Alice lost the game and they take her to the barn, those scenes should've been added, it would have made the update somewhat playable.
Yeah, it puzzles me why he wouldn't make that an option when he did it in some in the past, like a resistance or submissive route of sorts, locking you on having to win such a weird minigame is asking to make people leave.
Anyways, do you have any tips at all on how to beat that? like start slow, paced or fast for example...

TheMan199

Jan 26, 2018
Yeah, it puzzles me why he wouldn't make that an option when he did it in some in the past, like a resistance or submissive route of sorts, locking you on having to win such a weird minigame is asking to make people leave.
Anyways, do you have any tips at all on how to beat that? like start slow, paced or fast for example...
Yeah, even i agree the dev should have given a skip option for that minigame or made it a bit more simpler. I retried it 6 times before i got it correct.
Anyways, if you want to beat the minigame then the only thing that helps you is your reaction speed, be quick when all the 4 arrows are more than 50% filled, after their 50% filling quickly select the correct option of reply (refer the walkthrough if you don't know the correct answer), when hannibal tells you to strip for the audience do it as his patience level will be maintained and not drain down, your main problem will arise when you reach the final 3 questions where timing is everything so to beat it i filled 3 arrows upto 70% and as the 4th arrow is reaching 50% i would recommend that you spam the correct option number like anything, that will get you through just in time.
And one more tip, keep your cockiness upto MAX in every reply, it helps fill the arrows up more quickly.

Reactions: RogueEagle

Shadowndev99

Dec 13, 2019
Yeah, even i agree the dev should have given a skip option for that minigame or made it a bit more simpler. I retried it 6 times before i got it correct.
Anyways, if you want to beat the minigame then the only thing that helps you is your reaction speed, be quick when all the 4 arrows are more than 50% filled, after their 50% filling quickly select the correct option of reply (refer the walkthrough if you don't know the correct answer), when hannibal tells you to strip for the audience do it as his patience level will be maintained and not drain down, your main problem will arise when you reach the final 3 questions where timing is everything so to beat it i filled 3 arrows upto 70% and as the 4th arrow is reaching 50% i would recommend that you spam the correct option number like anything, that will get you through just in time.
And one more tip, keep your cockiness upto MAX in every reply, it helps fill the arrows up more quickly.
I think the last minigame cloud have been persented better without the complexity.... I tired to win it and I failed thrid time and I give up and delete the game but if someone notice its nice touch that the dialog change if you fail with lust or patient.. I think it should be rework in the next update or change to simple 1.2.3 options like the other I see no problem ... and the dev should really listen to the community and the supporters a bit on gameplay mostly for the story I simply wish for bigger content and hell no gallerys updates...

Jul 3, 2018
been 'watching' this for a long time, waiting 2 get a better pc so i could play it, instead of using my laptop. but i'm a sadistic hedonist, n from what's been said/posted recently, would really appreciate knowing...is there any ACTUAL gore/guro/vore in this, (hopefully) including dolcett spitroasting? or any "all-the-way-through" tentacle action, formicophilia, n oviposition?? thx
well you can stabby stab and get stabbed in certain scenarioes in the game, going on a rampage killing the green goblins was fun

TheMan199

Jan 26, 2018
that not new scene in the new version .. its old one and can be found only if you are having patroen version and can be found in the gallery if you click on gallery in main menu you will see three option one free sasha and PV sasha and PV alice
Oh ok. Thanks mate for the clarification.

Sep 30, 2018
Lord... I've never played such a pleasurable game! I searched for more than an hour trying to find my happiness (a 3d game with a girl to abuse while implementing a story with quests), I was starting to lose hope... And then, the holy grail! I ventured to an island, and I submitted myself to this famous sect. I had my mind broken, controlled... An object to enslave the primitive desires of males. A queen to redound their blood. There is too much to say but I spent a whole morning with my hand down my pants waiting to sink deeper into submission. In short, excellent although it is not perfectly beautiful, complicated when you are not English-speaking, and the chapter with Alice is really long for my taste, I am currently looking for the objects (fortunately it has the solution with the game) but I had to stop there ... I'm going to force it a little bit and hope that I'll be that queen again for this sect. Lack of monsters and animals for my taste but too bad. By the way if someone would have other ideas in this style of game I take with pleasure. There are games that are really nice in 3d like Wild life but no story only a sandbox and then I'm looking forward to the game of Animopron hehe.

Jun 24, 2018
Lord... I've never played such a pleasurable game! I searched for more than an hour trying to find my happiness (a 3d game with a girl to abuse while implementing a story with quests), I was starting to lose hope... And then, the holy grail! I ventured to an island, and I submitted myself to this famous sect. I had my mind broken, controlled... An object to enslave the primitive desires of males. A queen to redound their blood. There is too much to say but I spent a whole morning with my hand down my pants waiting to sink deeper into submission. In short, excellent although it is not perfectly beautiful, complicated when you are not English-speaking, and the chapter with Alice is really long for my taste, I am currently looking for the objects (fortunately it has the solution with the game) but I had to stop there ... I'm going to force it a little bit and hope that I'll be that queen again for this sect. Lack of monsters and animals for my taste but too bad. By the way if someone would have other ideas in this style of game I take with pleasure. There are games that are really nice in 3d like Wild life but no story only a sandbox and then I'm looking forward to the game of Animopron hehe.
Not as polished as this one but theres girl halloween but thats looking more and more abandoned. theres also the incident at cock tower but for both aim is to avoid the monster so i dont know if that s what you are looking for

• Love
Reactions: TheDepravedSeal
3.10 star(s) 46 Votes