RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
ThresholdRoad-0.8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Nice Kitty

Sep 28, 2022
Again, a meaningless update and the developer does not see, does not hear the players about the mini-game, about optimization, etc.

Star_glider

Jun 14, 2018
That's some interesting Engrish Poetry in the overview; makes me wonder if that's what I should expect in the game itself.

TheMan199

Jan 26, 2018
Just one scene(n).. was expecting more from this update. I think there could have been some gangbang or bdsm scenes at the end instead of just hannibal killing and ending the game.

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
Just one scene(n).. was expecting more from this update. I think there could have been some gangbang or bdsm scenes at the end instead of just hannibal killing and ending the game.
Pretty much the normal for this and its updates, most of them are one or at the most two scenes, sometimes with three or four filler items in between, where you do nothing but move from one place to another, I stopped getting every update, now I will only download every six or seven or more updates, simply not worth the download.

Reactions: TheMan199

Shadowndev99

Dec 13, 2019
the update is nice for story I wish was polished better and the chapters was small each one the update would appear big to be honest and that dialog mini game god damm 8 times I am trying to beat it no chance I was focused to use the save in game folder to skip it ...I wish i the next update the dev will work on it and maybe remaster this update to present the story better in this update to be good step in the next update story other than that good work and I will donate something later

Ashkun

Oct 23, 2019
Does anyone have a save past the winchester mini game I hate that with a passion and I cannot find the patience to retry that minigame again

3.10 star(s) 46 Votes