Jun 24, 2018
Lord... I've never played such a pleasurable game! I searched for more than an hour trying to find my happiness (a 3d game with a girl to abuse while implementing a story with quests), I was starting to lose hope... And then, the holy grail! I ventured to an island, and I submitted myself to this famous sect. I had my mind broken, controlled... An object to enslave the primitive desires of males. A queen to redound their blood. There is too much to say but I spent a whole morning with my hand down my pants waiting to sink deeper into submission. In short, excellent although it is not perfectly beautiful, complicated when you are not English-speaking, and the chapter with Alice is really long for my taste, I am currently looking for the objects (fortunately it has the solution with the game) but I had to stop there ... I'm going to force it a little bit and hope that I'll be that queen again for this sect. Lack of monsters and animals for my taste but too bad. By the way if someone would have other ideas in this style of game I take with pleasure. There are games that are really nice in 3d like Wild life but no story only a sandbox and then I'm looking forward to the game of Animopron hehe.
Not as polished as this one but theres girl halloween but thats looking more and more abandoned. theres also the incident at cock tower but for both aim is to avoid the monster so i dont know if that s what you are looking for

• Love
Reactions: TheDepravedSeal

Squirtward94

Sep 3, 2017
I take it nobody has the patreon version?
Also ever gonna release a full gallery with all the sex scenes? Just for those of us who finish the game.

Edit - At the very least, some cheats to skip animations and increase movement speed.

Shadowndev99

Dec 13, 2019
I take it nobody has the patreon version?
Also ever gonna release a full gallery with all the sex scenes? Just for those of us who finish the game.

Edit - At the very least, some cheats to skip animations and increase movement speed.
if you want pat ver you can search goog theres one ... if you want unlock free gallery there save somewhere few pages back and if you want to speed through the game use cheat engine

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
i cannot win that speech mini game
LOL i came here to see how to talk the preacher in the church BUT seen your post and now gonna toss the game completely
im not into puzzles and/or mini games at all fuck that noise

3.10 star(s) 46 Votes