drakehart

Jul 1, 2018
Yeah, even i agree the dev should have given a skip option for that minigame or made it a bit more simpler. I retried it 6 times before i got it correct.
Anyways, if you want to beat the minigame then the only thing that helps you is your reaction speed, be quick when all the 4 arrows are more than 50% filled, after their 50% filling quickly select the correct option of reply (refer the walkthrough if you don't know the correct answer), when hannibal tells you to strip for the audience do it as his patience level will be maintained and not drain down, your main problem will arise when you reach the final 3 questions where timing is everything so to beat it i filled 3 arrows upto 70% and as the 4th arrow is reaching 50% i would recommend that you spam the correct option number like anything, that will get you through just in time.
And one more tip, keep your cockiness upto MAX in every reply, it helps fill the arrows up more quickly.
That was veeeery helpful.
I might add that "act to increase patience" doesn't actually mean to answer, but to be cocky. So, maxing cockyness not only allows for a more-than-proportional increase in arrow growth speed than arousal might possibily do, but also lets you forget about the patience meter... almost (see below).
ALSO: I noticed an increase of growth speed when you "look at more people". "visual contact" seems actually not to be about looking at where Alice is facing, but just point the camera where you can see the most possible people (4), and keep it there.

My strategy was:
max cockyness, change arrow when 1st hits 80, 2nd hit 70, 3rd hit 60. By the way 4th reaches 50, the other arrows would still be above 50 -> answer.
When you're prompted to strip, WAIT! You can wait until patience gets to 1/3rd and actually manage to drop another answer while dressed up. After undressing, quicky raise cockyness again to max and repeat, this time changing arrows when 1st hits 60, 2nd hits 50 and 3rd hitting 40, since the gap it takes for Alice to turn actually allows the arrow to fill way faster when she's naked.

Reactions: TheMan199

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Has there been any Sasha content after the Alice updates with the puzzle rooms?

May 8, 2020
people hate too much. the game is unique. let the author do his thing. easily the best game using unreal engine.
you are right, ma friend ,
the author is well done and does a good job, but he himself spoiled us with great content at the beginning (with more bolder and darker scenes)
Too many mini-games ,without skipping button.

Kamilgar

Oct 26, 2018
Is there something wrong with the newest files? I tried to download it from MEGA, it starts but there is no progress, the download speed shows only -/- and when i try to download it from Mixdrop,Pixeldrain or Gofile, that are those that i tried so far, the download starts, and goes to 100% but then there is like no progress, my pc starts to slow down, until it freezes completely. After i restart the pc the download is shown as broken and when i start it again, on 100% same stuff happens, i am going for the torrent now, i hope that this will work at the end.

Mar 28, 2017
Honestly I look into this thread sometimes just out of curiosity, I'm like "Damn he's still working on this? What a passion he must have."

I do actually think this game is good with that weird eastern Slavic vibe the likes of S.T.A.L.K.E.R, or that one called Pathologist.

I don't even like how the characters look, or how long it is really. There's just something about it I can't place my finger on, something I must like about it.

Shadowndev99

Dec 13, 2019
Is there something wrong with the newest files? I tried to download it from MEGA, it starts but there is no progress, the download speed shows only -/- and when i try to download it from Mixdrop,Pixeldrain or Gofile, that are those that i tried so far, the download starts, and goes to 100% but then there is like no progress, my pc starts to slow down, until it freezes completely. After i restart the pc the download is shown as broken and when i start it again, on 100% same stuff happens, i am going for the torrent now, i hope that this will work at the end.
I download it from gofile and I play it working good ... I have patreon and I found gdrive link but not working

Wanido

Aug 19, 2021
Any way to change her ponytail to a bob-like/short hair

I like the creeps being ugly , not the mc

Game very good, needs a sexier female lead imo

Reactions: Rocke498

Inqui1

Dec 25, 2022
I think its great game that needs a lot of quality of life (better UI, possibility to skip dialogue and some cutscenes, better movement mechanics, graphics, some effects and animations) as there a lot of barriers to have game-enjoyment, mostly because of long dialogues and need to run a lot in empty locations

Reactions: pxa and uwfan1980

Shadowndev99

Dec 13, 2019
I think its great game that needs a lot of quality of life (better UI, possibility to skip dialogue and some cutscenes, better movement mechanics, graphics, some effects and animations) as there a lot of barriers to have game-enjoyment, mostly because of long dialogues and need to run a lot in empty locations
if the dev take your words and start working on that the game will finish another year at least when the game at the end of it just tell him on that on his next project at least ...

May 8, 2020
maybe of course I'm a complete moron, and I'm doing something wrong, but even if so, then I just want to look at the plot, and not poke at the q and e buttons.

and make another sex scene with hunchabck and main heroine . he deserved more pussy from main chika, he seems cute and nice guy , lol

stonegate8

Apr 20, 2020
Can anyone please guide me on how to use Cheat Engine to increase movement speed ?
Open Cheat Engine. Open the game. Both need to be running at the same time. Then, in Cheat Engine, hit that little icon in the upper left hand corner. It should open a list of processes on your computer. Select the Threshold Road process. This will hook CE into the game. Then, go to the lower right hand corner of CE and look for "Enable Speedhacks". Check the box, then it should open a slider. Set the slider to whatever speed you want. I found 5-10 works best for traversal and skipping cutscenes. Whenever you wanna change speeds, just alt-tab out of the game, change the slider in CE, then go back to the game.

Reactions: TheeCoal

Shadowndev99

Dec 13, 2019
maybe of course I'm a complete moron, and I'm doing something wrong, but even if so, then I just want to look at the plot, and not poke at the q and e buttons.

and make another sex scene with hunchabck and main heroine . he deserved more pussy from main chika, he seems cute and nice guy , lol
I did everything in that mimi game too and I end up failing I guess that the dev made it that way because there no another level after it just wait to the next update and yes we need skip button and in that mimi game before it

3.10 star(s) 46 Votes