Shadowndev99

Dec 13, 2019
use cheat engine enable speedhack to 5.0 and then try ....t will hardly take 30 sec to complete it you just have to fill the slump and overpressure.
I did that and I failed maybe I didnt focus anyway until next update anyway this update short I hope next one be longer and soon the dev say next one story too after that gallery

iwefuhwhweh

Jul 22, 2022
is there any patreon build that can be played by alice anyone can give the link i cant buy the god damn thing

Shadowndev99

Dec 13, 2019
is there any patreon build that can be played by alice anyone can give the link i cant buy the god damn thing
do you want to access alice gallrey or you mean in the main story ? if you are talking in the story than the story its full to this update if you are talking about gallery try google you well find link to the pervious update patreon version and dont worry the gallery complete to this version

iwefuhwhweh

Jul 22, 2022
im talking about alice gallery u know there is no alice gallery so pls add one if u can i want to know what is happening in alice gallery too and i live in a country that i cant support ur work im sorry about that i really am

Shadowndev99

Dec 13, 2019
first I am not the dev of this game and second you need patreon version that no way to be shared here ... search google and you will find one
im talking about alice gallery u know there is no alice gallery so pls add one if u can i want to know what is happening in alice gallery too and i live in a country that i cant support ur work im sorry about that i really am

Lateralus1337

Oct 3, 2019
So what exactly is in the patreon gallery? Is it ALL the animations? Judging from ingame, there are handful of doors behind the patreon barrier. But there quite a lot of different animations throughout the game, those are not included?

misakik1

Jan 14, 2020
I've reached chapter No. 37, and I have to say, the complexity of mini-games is getting out of hand. I have to read 4 pages of full-screen instructions just for the part where I'm supposed to talk people into trusting me. Do you really think the player would be able to remember and understand how to play this part on the first try? This made me quit the game for real. And knowing this part is waiting, it really doesn't give me any motivation to come back.

Okay, it's not like I hate reading or new creative mechanisms, but if you're going to introduce new things, why not one at a time? For example, at first only require the player to select appropriate options, then introduce new systems only when they're required, thus making the difficulty go up gradually. If you throw all the instructions at me in the beginning, for one I can't remember all that at first glance, and when I reach the point where some of those systems do make a difference, I'm not confident that I still remember what I'm supposed to do.

A few chapters before this one, there was a part where the MC is getting "filled up". I have four actions to take, but I didn't really grasp what they're supposed to do even after I cleared that part merely by smashing the second action repeatedly. I feel like I've accomplished nothing, and that part is by far the most boring one for me.

As a matter of fact, I like games with a story to read, and I really like the idea of learning the history of the world from different perspectives. Although the writing in this game can sometimes be hard to read, how people in this game talk makes it hard for me to read fast, and some dialogs even disappear before I get a chance to finish. Most of the time, the story kept me interested.

Shadowndev99

Dec 13, 2019
I've reached chapter No. 37, and I have to say, the complexity of mini-games is getting out of hand. I have to read 4 pages of full-screen instructions just for the part where I'm supposed to talk people into trusting me. Do you really think the player would be able to remember and understand how to play this part on the first try? This made me quit the game for real. And knowing this part is waiting, it really doesn't give me any motivation to come back.

Okay, it's not like I hate reading or new creative mechanisms, but if you're going to introduce new things, why not one at a time? For example, at first only require the player to select appropriate options, then introduce new systems only when they're required, thus making the difficulty go up gradually. If you throw all the instructions at me in the beginning, for one I can't remember all that at first glance, and when I reach the point where some of those systems do make a difference, I'm not confident that I still remember what I'm supposed to do.

A few chapters before this one, there was a part where the MC is getting "filled up". I have four actions to take, but I didn't really grasp what they're supposed to do even after I cleared that part merely by smashing the second action repeatedly. I feel like I've accomplished nothing, and that part is by far the most boring one for me.

As a matter of fact, I like games with a story to read, and I really like the idea of learning the history of the world from different perspectives. Although the writing in this game can sometimes be hard to read, how people in this game talk makes it hard for me to read fast, and some dialogs even disappear before I get a chance to finish. Most of the time, the story kept me interested.
the dev really should have created skip button or made those mini games easier all of us had a hard time with it and we talk about once we had that update ... I really would love more to know about the world lore and stuff but the game at near ending well I hope his next project that he talked about it he dont make some mistakes and improve things and make it twice fun this one because I really love this game and I think should have extra love and no more gallery updates I hate waiting 6 mouths to enjoy more story

Reactions: zxmurdoc

Nice Kitty

Sep 28, 2022
the dev really should have created skip button or made those mini games easier all of us had a hard time with it and we talk about once we had that update ... I really would love more to know about the world lore and stuff but the game at near ending well I hope his next project that he talked about it he dont make some mistakes and improve things and make it twice fun this one because I really love this game and I think should have extra love and no more gallery updates I hate waiting 6 mouths to enjoy more story
In fact, I read everything and understood how to do it in this mission, but in order to attract the attention of everyone's trust, you need to spend at least 30 minutes of your life. This is the dumbest mini-game in the game. Although I replayed the game 4 times, this mission really annoyed me. I then found the save in the game folder and just skipped it. There are other dumb missions in the game.
I also spoke here on the site, and on others where this game is. Map, The world of the game is huge, it is empty. The processor is 80 loaded. On ultra - 20 fps. Minimum 40 fps. At night on missions - 100 fps. The game is in development for a very long time and the missions themselves take 5-10 minutes. The heroine is very slow and in the mission with Hanibal I just turned on the speedhack for 5 and just kept silent all the choices. It's better to play with the speedhack in the game. Why didn't the developer make the heroine faster?
I went through the 100% Patreon version and there are few scenes with Alice and I didn’t like them. Why is everything so stupid, terrible characters. Although there are monsters in Sasha's story, even there are funny animations. Too long development of the game with 4-5 text in the description in the update, and so spoil the game. Although she is normal and fun.

Reactions: cniht
3.10 star(s) 46 Votes