dftrumpet1

Jun 22, 2021
Does anyone know how to unlock more gallery scenes with the new character? Most of them are blocked by mirror-like walls for me.

ConejoSSJ

Nov 4, 2019
Is there a link for mediafire or utorrent, the links there are slow download servers, at least for me it's slow, does anyone have the utorrent link?

HornyToad72

Jun 19, 2017
this outfit is perfect for a clothed titfuck animation, great wrok absent dogma! A clothed titfuck would be great on the next update

stonegate8

Apr 20, 2020
I hope the devs don't abandon this great game
he's working on a new project, something along the lines of Threshold Road 2. It will feature the new protagonist, Alice. It will probably be very similar in terms of themes as TR1.

Shadowndev99

Dec 13, 2019
he's working on a new project, something along the lines of Threshold Road 2. It will feature the new protagonist, Alice. It will probably be very similar in terms of themes as TR1.
He should focus on the main dish (TR1) then he can enjoy his time with dessert (TR2) because he losing fans and wasting time and I am one of this game fans and making me hate it by the short updates and bullshit gallery

stonegate8

Apr 20, 2020
He should focus on the main dish (TR1) then he can enjoy his time with dessert (TR2) because he losing fans and wasting time and I am one of this game fans and making me hate it by the short updates and bullshit gallery
He's always alternated between story updates and gallery updates. Pleasing the pirates here is not his only priority. Gallery updates are for the patrons.

Shadowndev99

Dec 13, 2019
He's always alternated between story updates and gallery updates. Pleasing the pirates here is not his only priority. Gallery updates are for the patrons.
Dude do you understand English?.... I am talking about weak updates and long time for story.. I don't care about the gallery and what bring pirate copy to my words... I get copy before all of you here and Patreon version... If you want to comment on my words just on what I am talking okay... I loved this game alot okay and I wish success but 6 months for weak update that's big down for me

Reactions: tragedy
Jul 3, 2018
Dude do you understand English?.... I am talking about weak updates and long time for story.. I don't care about the gallery and what bring pirate copy to my words... I get copy before all of you here and Patreon version... If you want to comment on my words just on what I am talking okay... I loved this game alot okay and I wish success but 6 months for weak update that's big down for me
One could say he lives up to his Absent.Dogma

• Angry
Reactions: adamantianianio
3.10 star(s) 46 Votes