CrankyChart

Sep 22, 2019
I did a mod for this one as well. Enjoy!

NOTE!: Role back your save file and pick the first choice because that's all that's available for Pt. 1, if you do not read this and @ me in the thread I will not respond. Thanks!

Edit:
Updated to Ep. 10

Install: Extract to "game" folder, overwrite when prompted.

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
what happenend to the green text how can u tell whats good?

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
Previously I have played it on my android phone so why not this time you are realising it for Android
In fact they are not make it anymore. Yesterday they make for android just to get android's player attention only.

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
what happenend to the green text how can u tell whats good?
Please download Mod v2. I forgot to zip the script.rpy file in with the mod. I did this right before I went to sleep. It is now corrected in Mod v2, and will show choices in green! Thanks for pointing this out.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: sava75

Ajghz

Jan 26, 2021
Hey I noticed during the first ship scenes with noire, and it might have mentioned before, but she appears to not have a tail at first.
And with the somewhat skin tight pants no way it was tucked away.
Anyway just something I observed, not a biggie.

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
In fact they are not make it anymore. Yesterday they make for android just to get android's player attention only.
Android was unofficial, I never managed to make it work myself. Dude decided to do it for money and I can't really afford to pay anyone each update to do it, so I might try again once more, when the game's finished, I just didn't really have time lately.

what happened to kiki?
She wasn't very popular, so I put her on the side, so she wouldn't take space from other girls. There will be one more scene with Margaret and her.

Episode 10 is the last or there will be more?
There should be two more parts of this last episode, mostly just sex scene. Plus maybe one short episode with the extra scenes as standalone from the game.

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Hey I noticed during the first ship scenes with noire, and it might have mentioned before, but she appears to not have a tail at first.
And with the somewhat skin tight pants no way it was tucked away.
Anyway just something I observed, not a biggie.
It's a dforce hair tail, it takes like 1 gb off my vram and makes my GPU cry, so I tried to hide it as much as possible.

What's up community, just killed andromeda, as I thought she would be a continual threat.
So what do you guys think of that, as I'd hate to miss any future content, due to this decision.
There's only one scene with her if you don't kill her. Nothing else really changes.

Oh, so she's the last chick planned?
Yes, there's not much content left to be added, just sex scenes with the current cast.

panda0012345

Apr 7, 2018
Unofficial Android Port for :- Through Spacetime ep9+ Zoey raven WT MOD

Download

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Textsize, opacity slider added
Rename from menu option added

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Hello can you update your Android port.

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
Was looking at that 7 gb + size with lossless webp conversion and thought it's probably time to do a little bit of compression. :rolleyes:

Got it just under 2 gb without losing much quality, with over 4300 images.. :sleep:
Respect for optimizing your egame... HDDs all around the world appreciate it very much :geek:

v1900

Apr 21, 2020
I feel your pain. The average person has no idea the amount of work we as developers put into our games or how personal they are to us. There's always the vocal minority "I could have done it better" crowd.
You know I would. :mad:...:giggle:

Mar 15, 2020
well that was a fun little romp around the galaxy. nicely done girls with a refreshing variety of boob and ass sizes. story is entertaining enough to be enjoyable, sure the sex comes pretty fast and heavy but as the story isnt all serious its works just fine. going to have to say if you just want a fairly quick game with nice cg work its totally worth the download.

left1000

Sep 13, 2020
Can anyone direct me to the command line tool everyone is using to achieve the "non-lossless webp conversion" mentioned in the changelog? Please? I have a ton of png's I need to shrink a bit.... I've been using optipng-0.7.7 which shaves often around 20% but the webp filesize savings on display here is next level....

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Can anyone direct me to the command line tool everyone is using to achieve the "non-lossless webp conversion" mentioned in the changelog? Please? I have a ton of png's I need to shrink a bit.... I've been using optipng-0.7.7 which shaves often around 20% but the webp filesize savings on display here is next level....

It's a free program that let's you batch convert and do some edits on images. You just drop them in, select output folder and format. Then under format is settings, where you setup the quality, I went for 95%, which was barely noticeable and reduced the size of each image significantly.

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
well that was a fun little romp around the galaxy. nicely done girls with a refreshing variety of boob and ass sizes. story is entertaining enough to be enjoyable, sure the sex comes pretty fast and heavy but as the story isnt all serious its works just fine. going to have to say if you just want a fairly quick game with nice cg work its totally worth the download.
What do you mean the story isn't all serious?

How dare you belittle my epic tale of one man, a hero, who's thrown into to him unknown space and time, as he fights against all odds, for a cause bigger than himself. Disregarding his own safety and comfort, he charges, without a hesitation, into the biggest dangers there are, just so he can get back to boinking his ladies as soon as possible. A true legend.

4.10 star(s) 101 Votes