Renart5

Sep 13, 2021
Hey, I just found this game and heard there are routes, but so far I've mostly been thrown into scenes with most girls, is it something that comes up late game like picking a girl or?

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Hey, I just found this game and heard there are routes, but so far I've mostly been thrown into scenes with most girls, is it something that comes up late game like picking a girl or?
There's only one major route that determines the game ending, which comes later in the game. Other choices are mostly just dialog and sex scenes related.

Reactions: Renart5 and sava75

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
What do you mean the story isn't all serious?

How dare you belittle my epic tale of one man, a hero, who's thrown into to him unknown space and time, as he fights against all odds, for a cause bigger than himself. Disregarding his own safety and comfort, he charges, without a hesitation, into the biggest dangers there are, just so he can get back to boinking his ladies as soon as possible. A true legend.
Best story EVER!!!!!!!

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
What do you mean the story isn't all serious?

How dare you belittle my epic tale of one man, a hero, who's thrown into to him unknown space and time, as he fights against all odds, for a cause bigger than himself. Disregarding his own safety and comfort, he charges, without a hesitation, into the biggest dangers there are, just so he can get back to boinking his ladies as soon as possible. A true legend.
Renegade Commander Shepard is intrigued, he wants for the ladies to...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Ajghz

Ajghz

Jan 26, 2021
It's a dforce hair tail, it takes like 1 gb off my vram and makes my GPU cry, so I tried to hide it as much as possible.

There's only one scene with her if you don't kill her. Nothing else really changes.

Yes, there's not much content left to be added, just sex scenes with the current cast.
Empiric cool I was just curious, plus I preferred her without it as she looks better without it so a win/win.

Ajghz

Jan 26, 2021
It's a dforce hair tail, it takes like 1 gb off my vram and makes my GPU cry, so I tried to hide it as much as possible.

There's only one scene with her if you don't kill her. Nothing else really changes.

Yes, there's not much content left to be added, just sex scenes with the current cast.
Empiric thanks for clearing up my thoughts on andromeda, it's just to bad that the story seems to be coming to a close.

TheCragger

Aug 14, 2021
Please tell me that Tana can be told to be our nude assistant in the future, she does call us Master after all ;) . (You did a great job with that model.)

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Please tell me that Tana can be told to be our nude assistant in the future, she does call us Master after all ;) . (You did a great job with that model.)
No. That would be a huge HR violation and such behavior couldn't possibly be tolerated in any advanced society, like the one MC is now part of!

4.10 star(s) 101 Votes