Badgerlad

Mar 3, 2020
I've said it before, I'll say it again: Noire is the best. I missed my floofy wolf-girl. Great to see her back... and to see her from the back.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Renart5

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
Oh I hope in the next update we get more pregnant scenes. One for each girl like Morgan and Danielle and such would be amazing.

• Hey there
Reactions: wiwem71072

war117

Nov 9, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/episode09.rpy", line 1128, in script
zoey "Note save here, and choose both options so you can see the good and bad endings, as of now the bad ending is all you can get, so pick \[Knock her Out\]"
Exception: Sayer 'zoey' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/episode09.rpy", line 1128, in script
zoey "Note save here, and choose both options so you can see the good and bad endings, as of now the bad ending is all you can get, so pick \[Knock her Out\]"
File "C:\Users\dylan\Downloads\Throughspacetime-Ep10-pc\Throughspacetime-Ep10-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 678, in execute
who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
File "C:\Users\dylan\Downloads\Throughspacetime-Ep10-pc\Throughspacetime-Ep10-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 576, in eval_who
raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who.encode("utf-8"))
Exception: Sayer 'zoey' is not defined.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Through spacetime Ep10
Thu Nov 18 23:47:09 2021

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
Plaayed it, enjoyed (laughed so much sometimes that I cried*) and will write a review after next episode. A lot of lovely girls of different bodies and personalities to choose from, I have a fave but no kiss and tell. Well, the cult sisters were also special, so they took a divided 2nd place. I like to see next upgrade, then I promise a review. *That I did laugh so much, was it because of my humor is good or bad? :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: zargoth99

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Plaayed it, enjoyed (laughed so much sometimes that I cried*) and will write a review after next episode. A lot of lovely girls of different bodies and personalities to choose from, I have a fave but no kiss and tell. Well, the cult sisters were also special, so they took a divided 2nd place. I like to see next upgrade, then I promise a review. *That I did laugh so much, was it because of my humor is good or bad? :ROFLMAO:
Definitely bad. Only one laughing at my jokes is usually me and I've been told that I have very poor taste. Especially at funerals, when I'm trying to lighten up the mood. :(

4.10 star(s) 101 Votes