walker188

Apr 30, 2017
With the utmost respect, i think this last chapter needs some rework. We skip past a lot of potential hotness. Frankly, creampie-ing the captain instead of playing it off for a joke is a must. Also seeing the girls grow in size a bit would be nice, instead of skipping ahead 8 months.

Only suggestions of course. I respect the craft the Dev has put in.

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
With the utmost respect, i think this last chapter needs some rework. We skip past a lot of potential hotness. Frankly, creampie-ing the captain instead of playing it off for a joke is a must. Also seeing the girls grow in size a bit would be nice, instead of skipping ahead 8 months.

Only suggestions of course. I respect the craft the Dev has put in.
I would, but I had to scale down to fit the content that's left into the time frame I have in mind. There's just too many sex scenes left (for each girl + king's path variation for some). I'm gonna finish the ending scenes for each girl, each to choose from the menu where Nicole's scene was in the last one + the ending of the story. I'll do the same for king's path and then do a standalone little episode with the extra scenes from patreon polls. That would be MC visiting Earth in the 8 months time that I jumped at the end of last episode to see Danielle and Lily with some of the girls accompanying him.

R P

Jan 16, 2021
So what ? Anal sex is not my thing and I find it disgusting, but I'm not gonna cry on every game that has no avoidable anal sex. Grow up kid
Totally just read that in Han Solo's voice...

...Also, what's this about some of the girls growing in size?? Wait... you're talking about pregnancy content, aren't you? I'm a simple man, people - I just wanna see some titties grow :cry:

Game is good regardless, btw - Please don't take my critique as criticism :)

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Damn, the Nicole scene is fucking awesome. I don't know big belly and lactating can be this hot:love::love::love:. Although the game said 8 months later. That is very close. There isn't risk of touching the baby head?

• Red Heart
Reactions: R P

save8lot

Apr 7, 2021
Just started this game for the first time, and I have not gotten very far yet but I am curious about the animations. The renders themselves look pretty good, but when i got to the first animation scene with Samantha I found the image to be somewhat blurry, out of focus and even slightly pixelated. It felt like it went from HD Quality in the renders to SD quality in the animation. Is that consistent throughout the game or do the animation sequences improve?

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Just started this game for the first time, and I have not gotten very far yet but I am curious about the animations. The renders themselves look pretty good, but when i got to the first animation scene with Samantha I found the image to be somewhat blurry, out of focus and even slightly pixelated. It felt like it went from HD Quality in the renders to SD quality in the animation. Is that consistent throughout the game or do the animation sequences improve?
That was literally the first animation I made, I watched some tutorial and dude said you should render at lower resolution with lower quality, cause quality doesn't matter for animations as much. So that one was definitely by far the worst one. They should be gradually improving throughout the game.

save8lot

Apr 7, 2021
That was literally the first animation I made, I watched some tutorial and dude said you should render at lower resolution with lower quality, cause quality doesn't matter for animations as much. So that one was definitely by far the worst one. They should be gradually improving throughout the game.
Thanks for the info. That's exactly what I was hoping. As I said I have not gotten very far yet, but I will keep playing and look forward to seeing the improvements. Hopefully at some point the animations will look as good as the renders.

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Having played up to the end of ep. 10 part 1, I have to say, this game is definitely in the average-high territory for quality. I do have a few suggestions for improvement however, mostly in terms of writing.
First, the pace of the story definitely in the beginning, and less so later on, is too fast. Both in terms of getting to sex scenes earlier than you would expect, and the overall story unfolding a bit too fast. It may be more up to preference, but I would've preferred the story stretch out for a bit longer than what we have now. Also, I'm a stickler for worldbuilding, and both the revolution against Earth's government story, and the church side stories seems to cut off very abruptly and don't feature too many details on the backstory and current state of things in the world. It's not a big deal, but details like that help with the immersion a lot.
In most regards however, very good game.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1638266565834.png

All the babes were pent up for the better part of their lives ...
They were on the verge of a meltdown.
MC comes along with the chance for release.
What a sport he has been!​

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Having played up to the end of ep. 10 part 1, I have to say, this game is definitely in the average-high territory for quality. I do have a few suggestions for improvement however, mostly in terms of writing.
First, the pace of the story definitely in the beginning, and less so later on, is too fast. Both in terms of getting to sex scenes earlier than you would expect, and the overall story unfolding a bit too fast. It may be more up to preference, but I would've preferred the story stretch out for a bit longer than what we have now. Also, I'm a stickler for worldbuilding, and both the revolution against Earth's government story, and the church side stories seems to cut off very abruptly and don't feature too many details on the backstory and current state of things in the world. It's not a big deal, but details like that help with the immersion a lot.
In most regards however, very good game.
I get that often, but at this point I don't really want to go back and add more story, since the game itself was more for me to learn, than anything else. Now I just want to wrap it up and focus on my next game, which should be way better in all aspects.

4.10 star(s) 100 Votes