• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Got asked for some girls from the game, so if you are interested, I uploaded .obj files + a text file with skin and hair information.
Exported with default daz settings (poser 8ft = 1 unit)

There is currently Nicole, Vira, Morgan and Eve

If you are interested in someone else, just ask. I won't be sharing the new ones I'm preparing for the next game though.

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
PC:

MAC:

3 scenes added: Sam, Morgan and Mother superior (only if you didn't refuse her, otherwise it won't show up.. logically.)

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
I can't tell from the sample pics. Is there sex in this game? :unsure:
Speaking of, maybe those could be renewed with webp versions. Not complaining, but with internet and servers being as they are, it was a couple minutes to load and browse them all.

Edit: I downloaded the game faster, from the google drive link. Pays to be early :cool:

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
Speaking of, maybe those could be renewed with webp versions. Not complaining, but with internet and servers being as they are, it was a couple minutes to load and browse them all.

Edit: I downloaded the game faster, from the google drive link. Pays to be early :cool:
Last time I tried I couldn't upload webp here.

* Oh you can now. Wonderful news.

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Through Spacetime [Ep.10 Part 2] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.04 GB
Original Size Mac: 2.03 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 717 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 700 MB: -

Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
I loved this game but really annoying about the last 2 updates. Pretty sure most people would pick the king path over the non-king path so I have no clue why non-king is getting development priority. When part 1 of ep 10 was released I was definitely annoyed of waiting months only to download it and find no content for the path I want to play. Now part 2 is out I would of though this would be the king path route of the episode but no, still the non-king path and I am more disappointed now than annoyed after waiting for even more months thinking 'next update will surely have king path'. I would love to know a reason of why this is and when we could (if ever) expect the king path to actually be updated and get content since I believe it would be the path that most people would play. I don't want to do a 'save at choice and play non-king so you have some content to play' as I don't want to risk any spoilers. I would just love a reason why and an estimated time when we will finally get the king-path content. Honestly would of preferred waiting till the whole episode was done with BOTH paths, even if it took like 6+ months.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I loved this game but really annoying about the last 2 updates. Pretty sure most people would pick the king path over the non-king path so I have no clue why non-king is getting development priority. When part 1 of ep 10 was released I was definitely annoyed of waiting months only to download it and find no content for the path I want to play. Now part 2 is out I would of though this would be the king path route of the episode but no, still the non-king path and I am more disappointed now than annoyed after waiting for even more months thinking 'next update will surely have king path'. I would love to know a reason of why this is and when we could (if ever) expect the king path to actually be updated and get content since I believe it would be the path that most people would play. I don't want to do a 'save at choice and play non-king so you have some content to play' as I don't want to risk any spoilers. I would just love a reason why and an estimated time when we will finally get the king-path content. Honestly would of preferred waiting till the whole episode was done with BOTH paths, even if it took like 6+ months.
Yeah I get a dev has the right to do what they want when, but just like hypnosis (with the Laura ending) it doesn't make sense to hold all content but the bad ending. This makes 2 updates where there is no content for players like me.

Not demanding, not even asking for change just trying to understand why?

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
I'm updating the game in a way that I feel is most efficient.

I'll finish final sex scenes for the non-king path, then I'll do the scenes exclusive for king path and then I'll do the story endings.

I won't jump from path to path and if anybody has a problem with that, eventually there will be Completed next to the game thread and they can either play the completely free game then. Or not and definitely let me know about it by leaving a snarky comment in the game thread.

4.10 star(s) 100 Votes