Syybeat

Feb 27, 2018
Empiric More scenes with Noire, please. Or if you have any free time, I'll gladly take wallpapers of her (even a forum signature would work).
Thanks <3

Nirth92

May 8, 2020
Thank you for letting me know. Just DM me your address of residence and I'll have USB drive with the game on it delivered to your home by Tuesday. If that's convenient enough for you good sir.
Will DM address right now, USB drive comes with a few hundred Bitcoins I assume also?

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Andromeda is kind of a sociopath and if you choose the king path from what she says you're allowed to keep a few girls for entertainment but the rest of the universe is fucked that is why I thought the king path is the "bad" one
I mean, why should i care about xenos, i actually like Andromedas idea.
But Andromeda certainly isn't to be trusted. Imo the MC should wait until she cleaned the universe (however she does that), then use the drug to knock her out or kill her and be the real king...not the pet for Andromeda.

Reactions: ju1zzed

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
so apparently when i download episode 10-2 from mega it says it downloaded 10-2 but when i open it it is only episode 10-1???

civick

Feb 13, 2018
how do i access the new content for this update tried going back to non-king choice but i can only see content from 10-1

Azsouth

Mar 1, 2021
So disappointed this is ending, this is one of the best Harem/Pregnancy games out there. It also feels so rushed, didn't even get to have many fun adventures on different plants w/ the crew, hardly saw Hitomi, Kiki disappears, the red alien thief also disappears, Margaret is unresolved, the twins also disappear after they receive their gift, would have liked to visit Earth as well with Danielle in charge and see Lily again, where are my pups w/ Noire? Also how is it that I took Kaite's virginity twice, we only fuck Casey once as well. Would have liked to actually see the children and maybe experience the game as head of whatever the MC was allowed to keep after the antagonist is killed. This could have gone on much longer I think, hopefully this was only the first "book/season" or something and there will be another.

Reactions: RedWyne007

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
so apparently when i download episode 10-2 from mega it says it downloaded 10-2 but when i open it it is only episode 10-1???
how do i access the new content for this update tried going back to non-king choice but i can only see content from 10-1
The thread links look fine to me, don't know which you downloaded, but the original size should be over 2 gb, last update was around 1.9.

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
So disappointed this is ending, this is one of the best Harem/Pregnancy games out there. It also feels so rushed, didn't even get to have many fun adventures on different plants w/ the crew, hardly saw Hitomi, Kiki disappears, the red alien thief also disappears, Margaret is unresolved, the twins also disappear after they receive their gift, would have liked to visit Earth as well with Danielle in charge and see Lily again, where are my pups w/ Noire? Also how is it that I took Kaite's virginity twice, we only fuck Casey once as well. Would have liked to actually see the children and maybe experience the game as head of whatever the MC was allowed to keep after the antagonist is killed. This could have gone on much longer I think, hopefully this was only the first "book/season" or something and there will be another.

This is where I'm at.

4.10 star(s) 101 Votes