Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
So disappointed this is ending, this is one of the best Harem/Pregnancy games out there. It also feels so rushed, didn't even get to have many fun adventures on different plants w/ the crew, hardly saw Hitomi, Kiki disappears, the red alien thief also disappears, Margaret is unresolved, the twins also disappear after they receive their gift, would have liked to visit Earth as well with Danielle in charge and see Lily again, where are my pups w/ Noire? Also how is it that I took Kaite's virginity twice, we only fuck Casey once as well. Would have liked to actually see the children and maybe experience the game as head of whatever the MC was allowed to keep after the antagonist is killed. This could have gone on much longer I think, hopefully this was only the first "book/season" or something and there will be another.
This is where I'm at.
It's unfortunate, but the sad reality is that I've been working on the game pretty much non-stop for almost two years now and as I got (arguably) better over time, I feel like I'm wasting my time on it at this point.
I don't want to be stuck on it for another full year, reworking first episodes and making them better, I'd rather finish the game and move on to the next one and step up the quality there.

The other part of it is that this game hit its peak in support quite a while ago and even if it's not only about money for me, I'm not saving up anything at this point and my PC is already outdated now and I don't think I'll be able to afford even new GPU this year still. So.. yeah. That's that.

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
It's unfortunate, but the sad reality is that I've been working on the game pretty much non-stop for almost two years now and as I got (arguably) better over time, I feel like I'm wasting my time on it at this point.
I don't want to be stuck on it for another full year, reworking first episodes and making them better, I'd rather finish the game and move on to the next one and step up the quality there.

The other part of it is that this game hit its peak in support quite a while ago and even if it's not only about money for me, I'm not saving up anything at this point and my PC is already outdated now and I don't think I'll be able to afford even new GPU this year still. So.. yeah. That's that.

I get it,it's just you know disappointing. But I do get where you're coming from

civick

Feb 13, 2018
The thread links look fine to me, don't know which you downloaded, but the original size should be over 2 gb, last update was around 1.9.
i downloaded the latest MIXDROP but when i load my save at king choice it plays till the nichole ending which was what happened on 10 part 1

Empiric

Throbbing Member
Respected User
Game Developer
Jan 13, 2020
i downloaded the latest MIXDROP but when i load my save at king choice it plays till the nichole ending which was what happened on 10 part 1
Both paths should end where they ended in the last episode, but the non-king path should have options for sam, morgan and mother superior (if you accepted her) scenes alongside the option for Nicole's final scene.

Capture.JPG

Reactions: Xeron_Xr

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
So disappointed this is ending, this is one of the best Harem/Pregnancy games out there. It also feels so rushed, didn't even get to have many fun adventures on different plants w/ the crew, hardly saw Hitomi, Kiki disappears, the red alien thief also disappears, Margaret is unresolved, the twins also disappear after they receive their gift, would have liked to visit Earth as well with Danielle in charge and see Lily again, where are my pups w/ Noire? Also how is it that I took Kaite's virginity twice, we only fuck Casey once as well. Would have liked to actually see the children and maybe experience the game as head of whatever the MC was allowed to keep after the antagonist is killed. This could have gone on much longer I think, hopefully this was only the first "book/season" or something and there will be another.
This is where I'm at.

I had high hopes for the true ending (king), until I read the dev is over it. It seems endings are the hardest things for devs. O'well regardless I look forward to the king ending and just will curb my enthusiasm on what I hope it will be.

Such a fun and beautiful vn it has been.

Shas'O

Feb 3, 2018

Let me try the game out and get back to you.

leon02457

Dec 3, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Through Timespace ep10 part 2 with Zoey Raven Walk Through Mod
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!
Mega

Added compressed PC version Ep10 Pt2 (Incl Walkthrough Mod)
(460Mb)
Mega
Thanks you're pro

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020

First thanks for the update. Really appreciated!
All things come to an end and endings are usually sad, so disappointments are to be expected. Thanks for not abandoning the game before you brought it to an actual ending. Finishing something that has reached diminishing returns (especially in terms of your enjoyment) requires a lot of discipline.

Should you decide to create a new VN/game I wish you well, the very best of luck, and will be looking for it. Really like your work and hope to see more of it.

DMon1981

Jul 19, 2019
Is episode 10 part 2 still for non King path same as episode 10 part 1?

Looking at Empiric's post further up, this is what it appears to be.

4.10 star(s) 101 Votes